It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Abduction Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think i have been continually abducted by the Grey and Reptile species. First ill tell u about my Grey experiences.

Greys have appeared coming 'through' my bedroom wall ever since i can remember. I dont know how they do this but i always thought it was 'magic' when i was a small child. When i read the accounts of Thomas Edwin Castello at Dulce base, New Mexico i learned that they had mastered atomic matter thus allowing them to pass through walls. Anyway when the Grey(s) passed through the wall they would stare into my eyes and i would black out. This normally happened at night and i would miss some time.

When i was nine years old I began sleepwalking. My Mum and Dad told me that i had gone into their bedroom and said this "I'm looking for someone, someone small". I beleive a grey was present at the time of this event.

If you would like to hear about my other experiences with aliens or would like to know more about this experience just ask.

P.S I dont have any mental problems lol

[edit on 22-10-2006 by ZETA alien]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i'd like to hear more

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would like for you to expand further on the Grey abduction experiences you feel that you have had. I would also like for you to extrapolate upon how these abductions, as you see them, have affected your life (contacted by strange peoples, noticable clicking during phone conversations, etc...) as well as the seemingly mundane.

Also, I would like to hear about the reptilian abduction that you report. How does it differ from the greys, how is it similar. I do not hear much about reptilian abductions so I am interested.

I am waiting with a critical mind. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What is this report that greys have "mastered atomic matter"? What does that mean exactly.

But I would like you to expand further as well

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
These abductions have caused me to become increasingly paranoid and have a fear of open spaces.

If you want to learn about what atomic matter is and about dulce base look here.www.all-natural.com...

Also it is wierd that i can not remember anything that happened before my 4th birthday.

And also what exactly would you like to know about these experiences.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by ZETA alien]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have seen a reptilian twice in my whole life. I see them as 'friends' of the grays. I will tell you about my main encounter with a reptilian.

It was an ordinary night in summer. I went to sleep as usual. I woke up in the early morning because i had breathing difficulty. I saw a shadowy figure standing on the bed. He knelt down and strangled me. As he leant forward i saw a reptile type face. His hands felt rough. Then it was morning time all of the sudden. What was wierd was that my dad had an experience similar where he got up in the middle of the night trying to punch a shadowy entity although he never saw the entitys face i am sure it was the same or another reptilian.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 11/11/06 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Listen to this then

I'm not sure wheather I have been abducted, I do not have stronge enough proof for others who do not expierence this, But know my self deep down that it is taking place with me, and they are using me.

My reason for a claim that I do get abducted answering the above post questions also.

When I was younger I always used to sleep walk, nearly every night, while I was in bed I used to get this strange feeling come over me and it was like gas and air at the hospital feeling, thats when I knew I would be sleep walking that evening.(when i was 13).
I would enter my parents room and just stare until they woke up and put me to bed.
On other nights I would enter my sisters room and just stare until they woke up and put me to bed.
My mother always used to stop me going outside in the middle of the night.
One time i was searching the house and my mum asked me what i was looking for to which I replied "my tail".
When they saw me in the morning and told me, I thought they were crazy and making it up, but they were telling the truth.

Years later I called for a friend to go out, he told me to wait for him in the park. I waited in the park and then all of a sudden found myself waking up after 2 hours had passed and I never remember falling asleep or even being tired. Atfer feeling strange as to had happened to me, I saw a massive fireball travelling across the sky very slowly. it was about a mile away in the distance across the field and it looked like it was landing. That was my 1st ufo encounter at the age of about 15.

I am 26 now, I never did well at school and was considered to be abit slow and naughty. Finished school now and working. I feel that all of a sudden I am smarter more clever, I can remember names,numbers, etc extremely well. I have progressed so fast in my company that people at work assume I must have really good qualifications. but I dont, I am very good at learning new languages also. very good on computers and solving puzzles. I am also very good at coming up with ideas and sometimes I shock my friends and they cant believe how advanced I can think sometimes.

I seem to encounter alot of ufo's but keep it quiet as I dont want people to label me.

I also suffer from a condition which has been posted on here before about people who sleep walk but sleep sex, but I never know in the morning until my partner tells me how nice last night was.

I sometimes find my phone clicking away while I am on conversations, the other day the phone would bleep every time I spoke but not when the person on the other end spoke, so I told them I would hang up as I thought someone was tapping.

I do believe they are using me but they are too clever for me to obtain any kind of proof apart from my own words.

I am not mental in any way and I am a healthy being, Has anyone else had similar experiences to mine.

Please reply and sorry for any spelling which I know can offend people sometimes.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There is a lot that has happened to me I don't talk about. Frankly, I wouldn't know where to begin. I've noticed that if I mention too much in detail then the person I am speaking with doesn't get back to me. I guess it was too much information overload for their systems. This subject makes the general population very uncomfortable so I never mention it conversationally in public.

I can't express in words how hard it has been to live here on earth with these experiences and for the 'society' to deny that such a phenomena exists! It is like living on a planet that people still think is flat when you KNOW it is round. I find the humans out there not in the know incredibly stupid and totally unable to deal with the reality of other life intelligences populating the universe. The human population is not prepared for this reality and it is mostly the fault of the gate keepers.

I believe my 'contact' experiences have been from the beginning. My birth was unexpected and totally unplanned and thought not possible. My siblings treat me like I'm the ugly duckling in the sense I have never felt they were my family, they thought I did weird things (mind read) and treated me like I was different. They are years older than I. Currently we do not talk and I don't see any communication with them in the future.

Physically I am extremely sensitive. I used to think I was physically weak. My nerves always seemed shot. I never had the physical nerves of other people. I feel things deeply. My whole body feels things with intensity of an overwhelming nature. I used to have to get enormous amounts of sleep, now I need little.

I believe I have had life long guidance on how my life can go. I know certainly that these beings can do much in this dimension; it is very easy for them to do so. The ones I am closest to are from far away and take a considerable trip to visit me. Finally, after all these years I feel I am just beginning to understand the whys of the visitations. I've noticed that people can be manipulated to say things without realizing what they are saying. So I can be communicated and visited with on varying levels. That's cool with me.

I've seen different forms of craft and I've had different 'strangers' visit me all this occurred while I was awake. The crafts I've seen had other witnesses see them too. I've had some wild 'night' type dream states that really didn't feel like dreams.

Anyone (disinfo agents) who wants to poke fun at me and laugh can do it. I don't care anymore how badly I've been treated whenever I tried to speak up. It's not my problem for those who can't handle this type of information.... they need to move on to another topic.

I will ALWAYS be connected to these people.

In closing, I wanted to say yes to ZetaAlien that I did want to hear more of your experiences.

the theremin

[edit on 12-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZETA alien

R u still on this site

new topics

top topics

join