It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly death warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Short story of a black dog.
An ill girl. Quite young. She was in bed, sleeping and the maid came in with some soup, she suddenly dropped the soup at the shock of seeing a huge black dog at the end of her bed. She called for the master, but when he got there, the dog was gone. the next day, in the morning, she was dead. How wierd is that?

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
My guess is the girl was about to die anyway and the dog appeared as an omen. I've met the dog quite often and it's truly a wonderful being, although ferocious in the extreme if it needs to be. It was the spiritual protector of the girl, and manifested itself just before she died. Interesting case. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok thats kinda scarey!!

I just hope i dont see no spirit dog or im running to the hospital that moment

there's many strange storys out there
i suppose its just like someone seeing an angel before they die,

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
An interesting story if true. Could it be one of those urban myths that float around?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People near death are often visited by spirits, and they often see the spirits of those that have passed.

Chances are the dog was to be the guide into the netherworld.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Many years ago I worked as a nurse's aide, I went into this mans room to give him a sponge bath, he was slightly ashen color but his vital signs were fine but he seemed terrified and kept looking past my shoulder at something, there was nothing there I could see but I knew he was seeing someone and was scared, I also knew that meant that he would be dying soon. I spoke to him reassuringly but he barely answered me, I went and got the nurse though other than his coloring he was fine, I told her she should go straight and check him, he was dying, he coded 15 minutes later and died. I felt he was seeing his relatives who had already left this world coming back to assist his journey.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
That's a nice story Goose, Thanks for sharing it

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
These are all nice stories.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The dog was black. Quite big, like the ones from the ghostly sightings. thx aztec

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by elderban
People near death are often visited by spirits, and they often see the spirits of those that have passed.

Chances are the dog was to be the guide into the netherworld.

Depends on what spirit u meet

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I remember hearing an old truckers' tale that was later turned into an extremely crappy movie about drivers seeing a black dog dart across the road shortly before crashing, usually into another vehicle and late at night.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
my mother-inlaw swears by crows as a sign of someones impending death. If she sees one hanging around someones house then usually (so she's told me) there is a death connected directly or indirectly to the occupants.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Interesting stories to say the least...

Aztec..I know you say you are connected with the spiritual world, and an alien named "Tobias" If I am correct...sounds really weird to me..but anyways on to my question...

What do you mean that you "know" the dog???

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've never heard the name Tobias before? You must have crossed wires somewhere?

The dog is the spiritual guardian sent out by the higher guardian to watch over the human on the earth. I can pat my dog if I want to.

One time it jumped onto my bed and put its face right next to mine, and it was snarling visciously and baring its teeth to try and test me. I just lay still and looked at it peacefully. Then it went away. But since then it knows i'm not afraid of it and it will come to me quite often.

Sometimes when I am interacting with the dog it's owner (the higher guardian) will say, "Don't touch my dog," or, "leave my dog alone".

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Short story of a black dog.
An ill girl. Quite young. She was in bed, sleeping and the maid came in with some soup, she suddenly dropped the soup at the shock of seeing a huge black dog at the end of her bed. She called for the master, but when he got there, the dog was gone. the next day, in the morning, she was dead. How wierd is that?

Yeah, dogs are that kind of special being, I guess, becuase I heard from my sources that dogs will wail because they sense an impending departure in the human world.

top topics

join