It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Ship Tracked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
WASHINGTON — The United States is tracking a North Korean-flagged freighter that could be carrying weapons to an unknown destination, a U.S. official said Friday.
www.foxnews.com...

It would be very interesting to find out that this ship is on its way to Iran. If it is and there is something in it that should not be there will be hell to pay.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm

And so it now begins.......

if it is goodies from NK to Iran...what then???

Would Iran admit to it??
To complain of their weapons being taken, they would have to admit it's theirs??

little kimmy would be pissed, but what is he really goning to do about it??

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Great post Factfinder.Now maybe nk will realize that the're ALWAYS going to be watched.As for goodies would he be crazy enough to have a nuke for delivery?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Really, come on. What do we have here. We have a North Korean ship that we don't know what it is carrying and where it's going. Where's the story?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Not real sure what the story is,could be nothing or it could be bad. It seems kind of strange to me how it made the news in the first place, who leaked the info to the media? I am sure it would not be the government because why tell them to throw things overboard. It seems that something here smells funny.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This does not smell right,

this is operational information, why release it to the press??

Just doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think that depending on this ships destination we have to board it. I do not feel it would be worth the chance to let it get away because the stakes are too great.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
for what ever reason leaks happen all the time.

i would like to find out what is on the ship. i have been on a freighter once and i can tell you. you can hide almost anything on these ships, they are huge...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Would it be possible to transport troops on one of those ships? Or weapons supplies to terrorists could be possible, or even a nuke.

What would allies do if it was any of those things, and why have we not deployed any black-ops stuff into public knowledge as there must be tons of cool things hidden away sure we could deploy a few maybe as a show of force to be reckoned with, i think we should deploy a few new toys show them who's boss, cause as i see things at the moment it seems the gap between our public military stuff and our enemies military stuff is ever faster getting to be equal to ours, then they will think they stand a good chance in a war maybe, now if we deployed a few new toys they would probably think twice.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by blobby]

top topics

join