It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Says it Was Al Qaida?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Someone should start two pools here on ATS:

1. Where willw e see Osama next (even though he's probably already dead an buried under 50 tons of rocks)?

2. Which small, Middle Eastern country will teh US invade next? there's plenty to go around....

Jeez.

Terrorism seems to have given the Americans a carte blanche for invasion and general asshole behavior. I have a question... why aren't they dealign with terrorists on home ground? there are plenty of them, many home grown.

Another thing... Ireland and Israel have huge terrorist problems, and for the most part I don't see the world turning against them. Why doesn't the US take a second a learn from history?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Half the 9//1 hijackers are still alive and that is a fact?

Dude. You're so full of # you must have skidmarks down the back of your shirt collar.

Yeah. I can just see the headline - "Suicide Bombers on 3rd Mission".

Fact - You are braindead.

Just as I thought, Leveller. You bring no fact to the debate, only your own skewed and incorrect IDEAS.That are not even your own, by the way. You should really turn off the telly and do some serious research. Until you realize that you have bought the world's most colossal fraud, you will remain in the dark. But then again, I suppose that darkness is a much more comfy, safe place to dwell.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Just as I thought, Leveller. You bring no fact to the debate, only your own skewed and incorrect IDEAS.That are not even your own, by the way. You should really turn off the telly and do some serious research.

Ah the usual lib bull# that only YOU have the truth.
Yet what do I see. The same as always - you post links to bull# leftwing media and claim it to be the truth.
You never have anything new to say.

Why don't you go live with your heroes Osama and Saddam. I'm sure that they'll find a use for you. You swallow enough of their propaganda to make a good suicide bomber.

Of course, once your bomb fails to go off, you won't blame your own incompetence but probably the CIA for sabotaging your backpack.

I await the same old reply with the same old bull# links with bated breath. That's if I don't decide to watch the paint dry or look at the floor for an hour which is about the same as reading your drivel.
Which in a word is - BORING.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Leveller...your a moron! ive seen no links provided by you...the only thing you post is personal attacks instead of actually posting anything worth reading...you might aswell just leave because you add nothing but ignorance to these discussions...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Leveller!

What the hell are you doing here? Shouldnt you be in London gassing, beating, and turning those damn hippies in?

You're not there Skadi. Why waste my time?

A sound Idea, since, unlike those hippies, I dont believe in non violent resistance, and through years in the army getting to sit in the gas chamber, tear gas dont quite affect me the same.

Besides, why be cooped up in your house on such a day, when you have entire city blocks in london full of dissidents who need to be put down and brought in line! Just think of all the police brutality you can engage in!

But I am flattered that you would refrain from fascist supression for my sake. Ill probably fly into Heathrow sometime next year, so why dont you meet me at customs with rubber bullets, tear gas, tazers, and a noose?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Al Qaida was, as I'm sure most of you know, created and funded by the Pakistani ISI (equivalent of the CIA) and the CIA during the Soviet-Afghan war.

A man who fought for Al Qaida back then recently claimed that most of those guys actually packed up and went home after the war. The remnant of Al Qaida made for a perfect patsy. Osama, or as I like to refer to him, TIM OSMAN - his name while touring U.S. military bases some time back - has to be a CIA asset. The evidence screams it, if you look deep enough.

To answer one of Skadi's points, regarding the fact that there is Al Qaida.. Arab men who fall for the big lie of America being the great satan are legion. Especially now that we are occupying Iraq. These blinde followers are easily recruited for the Jihad and are sent out to do the bidding of "Osama." These people are as ignorant as those of us who believe Osama hates us for our french fries and SUV's. What in God's name would these lemmings do if they learned that Osama actually works for the CIA and they are being USED to foment terror and war?

Here's one theory: It's quite possible that the "hijackers" might have thought they were training to become pilots for Arab businesses. Basically, that could explain where they were and why. There are other explanations beyond what the government is telling you.

There is and there isn't. It is not what it seems. Nothing ever is. The official story is pure T BU#, at any rate. 9-11 and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were manufactured events to promote world domination as laid out in the Project for the New American Century. It was planned well in advance of 9-11 and the Bush presidency.

Consider these two quotes:

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear, kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor with the cry of 'grave national emergency.' Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it."
- General Douglas MacArthur, 1957

The Big Lie
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
- Reich Marshal Hermann Goering at the Nuremburg Trials

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Skadi and SirCyco. Too much hostility on this post, and not enough of the conversation. Can't we all jsut get along, or at least be civil? This was almost an interesting line until the # started to fly around.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ah the usual lib bull# that only YOU have the truth.
Yet what do I see. The same as always - you post links to bull# leftwing media and claim it to be the truth.
You never have anything new to say.

Why don't you go live with your heroes Osama and Saddam. I'm sure that they'll find a use for you. You swallow enough of their propaganda to make a good suicide bomber.

Of course, once your bomb fails to go off, you won't blame your own incompetence but probably the CIA for sabotaging your backpack.

I await the same old reply with the same old bull# links with bated breath. That's if I don't decide to watch the paint dry or look at the floor for an hour which is about the same as reading your drivel.
Which in a word is - BORING.

Leveller, you can attack me all you want. That is of no concern to me. You've added nothing of merit to this thread. Your posts speak quite clearly for themselves. I would suggest you READ this quote and consider it very carefully:

The Big Lie
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

You've been had.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh great. Now you've gone from one extreme to the other.
Taken to quoting Nazis now have we? That's got to be the truth then hasn't it?

The problem as I see it is that you believe that anyone who doesn't follow your hate agenda is ignorant.
Well sorry bud. There are those of us who have sat down and researched and come up with different conclusions - although you and your lib buddys always like to skirt around this and claim that just because we don't agree we obviously haven't been looking.

You use the media the same way that you claim your enemies do. You go to sources that are exactly the opposite of the right wingers but because of that you never look at the ground in the middle.

Everyone else as far as you are concerned are sheep.
Has it ever occured to you that the crap that you quote has been fed to you for a reason? it's alright claiming that those things you link are facts but where is YOUR proof?

Hypocritical to say the least.

P.S. Skadi, please don't visit my country. It's bad enough having Bush here, let alone you.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, Leveler, since you refuse to come to seattle to play bad cop/violent hippies with me, i have no choice but to bring the battle to you!

And dont give me this crap about "its bad enough with Bush here". You know you have graven images of that inbred chimp adorning your fascist altars at home.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Taken to quoting Nazis now have we? That's got to be the truth then hasn't it?

The problem as I see it is that you believe that anyone who doesn't follow your hate agenda is ignorant.

He was showing how easy it is to get people to follow ignorance[much like you do]...the nazi's were experts in propaganda and anybody who wants to get foolish people to go along with there agenda only has to look as far as how the nazi's drug the whole german nation down into complete destruction.

hate agenda...damn you have got one twisted point of veiw

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LEVELLER,

The Big Lie

He's talking about you and those who cannot think for themselves. It's sad. And you're SO off base about me. Big surprise.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   

He's talking about you and those who cannot think for themselves. It's sad. And you're SO off base about me. Big surprise.

There you go again with your claim on the monopoly of truth. Can't you change the record? Like I said - BORING.
Try to come up with something new.

Skadi. You're right, I have no reason to come to Seattle. But you come here? "To bring the battle"?

Tut tut tut. How can you threaten to invade my country like that? And I certainly don't have any WoMD in my house. I'll never look at your critisism of of the invasion of Iraq in the same way again.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

There you go again with your claim on the monopoly of truth. Can't you change the record? Like I said - BORING.
Try to come up with something new.

Skadi. You're right, I have no reason to come to Seattle. But you come here? "To bring the battle"?

Tut tut tut. How can you threaten to invade my country like that? And I certainly don't have any WoMD in my house. I'll never look at your critisism of of the invasion of Iraq in the same way again.

Blah, blah, blah. Your ridiculous and wholly non-intellectual comments are quite humorous, actually. So please, keep it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Leveler, I am not flying all that way to indulge in your wierd fantasy involving me kicking in your door while you lounge in Maggie Thatchers Bra and pumps, Im going there to retrieve someone important to me. And admit it: you dont want to come to Seattle because the lumberjack hippies here will make you thier whipping boy.
Besides, youre right, theres nothign here for you, we banned the sale of nude prince Charles photos years ago

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Leveler, I am not flying all that way to indulge in your wierd fantasy involving me kicking in your door while you lounge in Maggie Thatchers Bra and pumps, Im going there to retrieve someone important to me. And admit it: you dont want to come to Seattle because the lumberjack hippies here will make you thier whipping boy.
Besides, youre right, theres nothign here for you, we banned the sale of nude prince Charles photos years ago

Burn, Leveller!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Blah, blah, blah. Your ridiculous and wholly non-intellectual comments are quite humorous, actually. So please, keep it up.

My, my, my. You really do claim the high ground don't you? Now you're an intellectual?

Skadi. Lumberjacks hold no fear for me. I've seen the Monty Python sketch where they all wear women's clothes and totally believe it (though I wouldn't if East Coast Git had posted it).
As for coming here to retrieve something close to you?

Sorry, Saddam ain't here.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My, my, my. You really do claim the high ground don't you? Now you're an intellectual?

Skadi. Lumberjacks hold no fear for me. I've seen the Monty Python sketch where they all wear women's clothes and totally believe it (though I wouldn't if East Coast Git had posted it).
As for coming here to retrieve something close to you?

Sorry, Saddam ain't here.

Leveller, do you have anything to say other than put downs? If so, please try... Add something to this debate. So far, you have only been a pathetic distraction.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Please Leveller, ECK is right, your constant mental sexual meanderings about me are clouding your reason and logic, stop insulting ECK and quit picturing me in a PVC racoon suit and get on with the damn debate!

And no, Im not going to your moldy swampy island of overtaxed everything to pick up Saddam, I am going retrieve my certain someone, then meet saddam in Amsterdamn for a bowl of hash and a quiet discussion of whether or not that really is you in that purple dinosaur outfit singing "I Love you, you love me".

Now back to the topic. Al Qaeda was the hired help for the CIA/Bush admin plot.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Leveller, do you have anything to say other than put downs? If so, please try... Add something to this debate. So far, you have only been a pathetic distraction.

That's funny. I would say that if you change the name that about sums up my opinion of everything that you post.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join