It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm having a problem on ATS, any help PLZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
My problem is that my member upload space doesn't load, All I get is the box that it's in but thats it, just a white box, the same happens with my complain/suggestions box too, I dont get it because The u2u box works as wtih ATS store, everything is fine Except upload space and complain/suggestion boxes.
Can anyone help PLZ???????????????

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You might have iframes disabled in your browser.

What browser do you use?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's packard bell, I think, is that what you mean???

What are iframes???

But everything else works in the member center and I have been able to use upload space in past as you can see I have an avatar.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape as your internet browser?

Iframes are web pages placed within another webpage through frames. Think of it as a little window in a webpage that shows content of another webpage.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Oh right, sorry a little p.c iliterate, I'm using internet explorer, were can I find if the iframes are on or not???

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just checked and I get the same blank space for my upload space, and the complain feature doesn't show up when I check it from BTS. The complain form works from ATS and PTS however. The upload centre has a message that says access error. It's the same in IE and Firefox - except the error message in IE is the same colour as the background.

I haven't used the upload space here in a long time. I use imageshack for my uploads. You can also use photobucket. Both of those services are free and an excellent alternative to using your member upload space.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just testing to see how imageshack works!!

img222.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks I could use that if I never get upload space working!!!

Does it save your images together anywere????

[edit on 20-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Once you have registered with imageshack, there should be a link on the page that says 'My Images'. If you click on that, it will list all your images with the code.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks for that, I already installed toolbar, now I can finally use images!!!

I would still like to be able to use upload space though! but this will do fine for the while!!

[edit on 20-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hmmm. Upload space seems to be working for me....

Have you tried it again recently?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's been just a white square for about a month. I'm aware that it doesn't happen to everyone, but another guy in this thread said he gets it too.
I don't know whats wrong with it.

top topics

join