It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to everyone at ats!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
After lurking in these forums for longer than I care to mention, I've finally become a member! I'd first like to say that it is a privilege to be a part of such a fine community, thanks to all who made it possible!
This is in fact the first internet forum I've joined, so apologies in advance for any
snafus.
A little about me, I'm from New Zealand, degree in Political Science, work at an airport.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Welcome ruminator...I am new too.

Enjoy researching all the great stuf at ATS

In Pace
resi

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Welcome ruminator and welcome to you too, resistancia.

I look forward to reading your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruminator
After lurking in these forums for longer than I care to mention, I've finally become a member! I'd first like to say that it is a privilege to be a part of such a fine community, thanks to all who made it possible!
This is in fact the first internet forum I've joined, so apologies in advance for any
snafus.
A little about me, I'm from New Zealand, degree in Political Science, work at an airport.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Welcome aboard!

Here's a couple links for just about everything you need to know to get going! Enjoy!

handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise... go fishing for info!

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, one and All.

Political Science, ruminator? ... ahhh, you'll find your niche here rather "hand in glove"-like.

Welcome, ruminator and resistancia!

I hope that you enjoy your time on the boards and as a member of the ATS Community.

To assist with and enhance your experience, be sure to check out:

About AboveTopSecret.com

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use

General Etiquette

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Welkome friend, enjoy this great place

try using the search engine, you will be surprised with the things that you can "dig" here

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello ruminator. Welcome to ats!

Have any problems just ask, there are many members here willing to lend a hand to newcomers to the board.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Thanks all for the warm welcomes and advice.

Yeah I think I know what you mean 12m8keall2c, I have noticed many of the discussions have a distinct....hmmmm... let's just say 'political' subtext.

top topics

join