It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Jeremiah25
I don't remember what it was called. It was on late at night and was a sci-fi about a group of people investigating a mysterious structure on an alien planet. The structure seemed to be able to make their greatest fears manifest. One person was crushed by a gigantic worm, for example. In the end, it turned out that the structure was some kind of training facility for the aliens young warriors. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, let me know.
yeah that kid kept me up too alwayz wonderd they said he can only come in if u say he can i alwayz said hell no and then i him
Originally posted by Dr Love
5. A Stranger Is Watching - "Have you checked the children?"
4. Salem's Lot - That kid floating outside the window kept me up many nights.
3. Alien - Maybe not classic horror, but definitely scary.
2. Halloween - Pound for pound (budgetarily speaking) could be considered the scariest.
1. The Exorcist - Hands down the scariest.
Blair Witch fell out of my top five only because the chick in the movie was so annoying.
Peace and Happy Halloween