It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help us make ATS one of the "Most Popular"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Will you all help the ThreeAmigos out a little? We've got our "ATS Review" Podcast listed on the very cool Podomatic.com.

They rank people by unique visitors clicking the podcaster's pages and shows. I'd really love to see how high we can get by having our friends drop by our podcast page and crank up our numbers...

If you will simply click here: abovetopsecret.podomatic.com... and click on any of the podcasts we'd REALLY appreciate it. I think it would be VERY COOL to see "AboveTopSecret" as one of the most popular podcasters on that site.

THANKS!

Springer...

[edit on 10-16-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Actually I have'nt ever really even thought about the podcasts here. But now is a good a time as any to check it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Done and done.

I take it I'll be recieving my usual cash "donation" at the usual drop for this?

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Done and dusted. Top notch three ones.

To good

Oni x x

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Actually I have'nt ever really even thought about the podcasts here. But now is a good a time as any to check it out.

I have never done a podcast myself, but after coming across them awhile back, they are something I always check into.

No time like the present.

Done & Done Springer. The push is on!

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just sent it to 15 Friends...

Yes... Semper has friends..

Semper

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Just sent it to 15 Friends...

I didn't get a U2u or email from you so I guess I don't count in your top 15 friends!

Seriously, thanks for the link Springer, I'll check it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've already got 'em all,
but will look for the next one there.

The 'Reviews' have been coming pretty regularly , lately, should we expect another 'cast this weekend ?

Are we gonna hear guest stand-ins, when Simon is away, or is it back to '2 out of 3...' for the next one?

edit to mention I did go click 'em , anyway.
hope it helps

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
FF,

I was saving a special treat for my BEST friends..

Now you have spoiled it....

Semper

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has (or is about to) click the link!

Originally posted by Jbird
I've already got 'em all,
but will look for the next one there.

This site (podomatic) is a podcast network that is an additional place we list the ATS podcasts, sort of like Itunes only not nearly as big.

You don't need to go there to get "The ATS Review", it will ALWAYS be in the ATS pocast forum.

My idea was to ask "a whole bunch of people" to click the link to see if the Membership and Visitors of ATS could have an "immediate impact" on a site like Podomatic's statistics. An experiment of sorts I guess.

Springer...

[edit on 10-16-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Done and done.

Done done and more done! How many dones can be done?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ive already pulled them from here but i just pulled em from there also to help out with your request Springer.

Pump up the ATS gang. Click em..come on you know you wanna!!!

Ill start gettin em there from now on.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
if you value a higher paycheck, i think you should check this out. hey, lets be honest. the reason i think why people like this," above top secret", thing and other boards is because people like to talk and be heard. a voice is one thing, but i feel we need also some recognition. so peoples on ATS should give one another this by giving a retort once and a while. EXAMPLE, sue i liked the article, and joe your ideas were rude, and smuckatelle, great idea you make my life easier. so with that note, give them what they want and advertise alot. chat boards are big, some bigger than ats. you put limits on the chat, why, your limiting your buisness. why put limits on your buisness. hell, if i had a board like this, chat would be priority#1. i really like this board, i'd hate to see people go somewhere else because other boards let you chat right away. another note: you have a good thing going on here, the discusions of topics, very good idea, lets people and ideas in, thats how we learn. LETS LEARN SHALL WE ATS. #1 make it easier for new members to chat, each listed topic a chat room to discuss the topics listed. example:" WAR ON TERROR", LISTED TOPIC, MAKE A CHAT ROOM FOR THIS HEADLINE.#2 as much as i hate to see comercials, i think you need more sellers advertising on here, a small narrow strip ad between everyones statements as they talk about subjects, maybe like every 3 or so posts, this will add cajing in your pocket. the companies love to be heard too, so don't exclude them either or you will loose that power, money and especially the right of all," being heard", even if they want to sell something.#3 be very careful of your limits and controls and how you govern people. #4 always keep an open mind, have a post especially for people who have new ideas to make things better on ATS. thank you, sincerely.

[edit on 18-10-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
if you value a higher paycheck, [edit on 18-10-2006 by littlebird]

You left "reality" after the first sentence littlebird. We're not interested in or value "higher paychecks" mate. We ARE interested in creating the BEST experience/place to share information for our Members we can provide...

Springer...

[edit on 10-18-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Tomorrow is Thursday (in most places) and Thursday is a GREAT day to hammer on the "Make ATS the most popular" campaign.

If you have a minute, please go to the first post of this thread and click the link within and then click a podcast.

THANKS!

Springer...

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
HEY SPRINGER!!!

My Fingers getting tired...

JK...

I'll be "A-Clinkin" you can count on it..

Semper

new topics

top topics

join