It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rape charge recommended for Israeli President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seeing as President Moshe Katsav has done his share of questionable things,bout time it catches up too him.

(Jerusalem(CNN)-Police in Israel are recommending that the country's president be charged with rape and other crimes against several women, a police announcement said.

Police issued a statement Sunday announcing that they have asked Attorney General Menahem Mazuz to charge Israeli President Moshe Katsav with rape, indecent assault and sexual harassment of an undisclosed number of women.

Investigators also have evidence that Katsav illegally pardoned people convicted of crimes and conducted illegal wire-taps, the statement said.
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is actually a pretty big story. I seem to remember some buzz about it some while back, but when the Attorney General is investigating a head of state in a nation as pivotal as Israel, that is worthy of note.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There was a lot of talk about it,then that war with Hezbollah/Lebanon happened and took all the attention of of it.Very convenient.

(CNN)-The original allegations against Israeli President Moshe Katsav were overshadowed by Israel's military activity in Lebanon.
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 15-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
About 2 years ago one of their ex leaders ,can't remember his name was caught smuggling extacy to other countries. It seems that they have many issues they do not want known. It is well known that they import a lot of sex slaves from other countries.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It would be nice to see a link for that assertion. I can't seem to find anything credible to support that claim.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So they are going after the Israeli President? If he is guilty I hope they nail him.
Any man in power who takes advantage of, or forces himself upon, women is an evil person.

I sure wish they had gone after Arafat while he was alive. His homosexual pedophile rapes of young boys (as well as his male 'body guards') is well known. That perv should have been strung up. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm thinking if he hires Bill Clinton as a consultant, he could get off scott free.

Juanita Broderick accused Clinton of rape, but nothing was done about it.

Which begs the question, why is the accusation of rape ignored for some, but not for others?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here are a few links that tell some of the problem in Israel.

www.news24.com...

www.uri.edu...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What evidence are they citing for rape here?

top topics

join