It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelieveable Pics of Nuclear Explosions milliseconds after detonation !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You guys (and gals) have got to check out these unbelieveable pics of nuclear explosions milliseconds after detonation !! Taken with a Rapatronic camera.

I was amazed !! Remember to click on "additional images" to see more...the whole site is cool !!!

Rapatronic Website

Enjoy !!

[edit on 14-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sweet! Thanks for the link. Those fireballs look pretty amazing. I'd say computer generated if I didn't know better. They look so weird.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Uhhhhhhhmmmmm.... OH

Heh well, cool

Thats pretty awesome, Those are definatly phenomenons

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It would be fun to watch this if it wasn't so dangerous. Mind you a millisecond camera is fast, in one second it is all over with.

SZR

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
These are more a spectacle to me because I don't appreciate the significance of the cloud structures haha, but no doubt, they still look 'cool'!!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Pretty cool huh,

Pitty these things are so destructive
Wouldn't mind seeing one of these photo's with colour technology. Would be absolutley amazing.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow!
They look amazing! Why exactly do they look like that? Super heated air?

Thanks for sharing, you see something new everyday.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nice images
surely the cameras would take a lot more images just to get these shots.
put them together and that would be very cool.
Can’t imagine one camera would take one shot at one time considering IT'S F*****G NUKES GOIN OFF!!!!!
Very cool images though.

simplethinking.com...

[edit on 19-10-2006 by dipsothedrunk]

[edit on 19-10-2006 by dipsothedrunk]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thx to share this with us, in deed amazing photos, ty once more

Outstanding

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Incredible pics, what amazing beauty from such a terrible device!!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That nuclear tests had actually opened a rift, or a tear into other dimensions. And to go out there a little further, had unwittingly invited other "things" in from these other dimensions...Who knows. If anyone has heard/read anything on this I'd be curious...

I did read an interesting article about nuclear testing - here. The article goes into some research a guy by the name of Bruce Cathie, who published a book called Harmonic 33, back in the 1950s was predicting the time and location of U.S. nuclear tests. He surmised that these tests were following a larger grid pattern around the Earth of significance, and was able to predict these things to friends.

Further, the conversation at that site implies that because the U.S. would never use a nuclear device on another country (I will say that's 99% true probably), and because they were testing according to these principles, that the reason for testing these bombs was something more related to a localized byproduct that could be utilized for science. Cathie suggests the testing could have been for the study/use of hyperdimensional physics. I don't know much about this particular science, but it is connected with anti-gravity, etc. One of the test sites was at a latitude and longitude of one of Tesla's energy locations. Read on.

I found another site on hyperdimensional physics -
here.

Here is an article on the hunt for anti-gravity as the Holy Grail of this century. The article states, "Dr. Eugene Podkletnov, one of the foremost researchers in antigravity, and whose work is sought by NASA, Boeing and British Aerospace (now known as BAE Systems), describes the hunt for antigravity as the greatest scientific quest of this century." (link)

If you want to go way out there, here is a message board site where a poster calling himself "Dutch" tries to connect some dots with regard to hyperdimensional physics and events in our history. It was too much for me to follow on the limited time I have right now, but someone may be interested...

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've seen this site before and the pics are amazing. You wonder how much contamination we let loose with all these tests. We were definitely ignorant at that time in regards to the effects of contamination using above ground testing.

Pie

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I've seen this site before and the pics are amazing. You wonder how much contamination we let loose with all these tests. We were definitely ignorant at that time in regards to the effects of contamination using above ground testing.

Very true..however I read something recent about Divine Strake which though cool...could redistribute nuclear material into the atmosphere from previous tests.......although I hope it does not.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Any word yet on "Divine Strake" ?? is it a "go" or has it been cancelled ??

Cancelled I hope.....there is no need for this "test"......it is just a watse of tax-payer dollars and could be a potential health hazard for many people.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow, it even forms an image of an idealized atom!!! That's pretty cool!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I love those pics !! I wish there were more....still amazing though !

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great find! Star for YOU.

Speaking of nuclear weapons. They are not as powerful as the movies and media suggest they are. Of course, they are weapons of mass destruction that no one would want dropped on them. But it is interesting to read the actual effects of a nuclear weapon.

I read this book that talks about the uses of nuclear weapons and more:

Amazon : The Doomsday Scenario

Subtitled: . This chilling 1958 Cold War defense document lays the foundation for how Bush, Cheney and Congress reacted to the September 11th attack on America. Under government wraps for forty years, "The Emergency Plans Book" was de-classified in 1998 and moved to the public viewing area of the National Archives. Months later the document was re-classified, hidden from public view once again, and stamped Top Secret. Candid archival photographs accompany an intriguing text that chronicles the recently re-classified "Plans Book," the highly secret official answer to the most important Cold War defense question of the day: "What happens to America if the Soviet Union attacks?" The Emergency Plans Book, included here in its entirety, provides dramatic new insights into cold war practices, and what might happen in the event of a total nuclear war. This extremely sensitive government document contains a pointed foreword by nationally known and respected atomic weapons authority Stephen I. Schwartz.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I bet one would find many parallels as to the geometric form of the condensed strands of energy that were formed in those milliseconds... with studies in sound effects on matter.. ie : cymatics.

good post. interesting.

-

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Same thing as mentioned and posted by Henry Deacon a couple of years ago.

top topics

join