It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the grays are

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If ET aliens are attempting to enlighten humanity, they're doing a piss poor job of it, in my opinion.

Showing unreproducable mental experiences without explanation, from beginning to end, isn't globally helpful.

It's a bit like going back to the 18th century and showing them people a laser pointer: "gee neato" and then saying how much more advanced your physics was than theirs. Well, golly gee.

Much more effective would be to talk to Isaac Newton and start with the physical laws.

If ETs landed and took 10 years to talk to professors from universities, in the open, maybe we'd get somehwhere. Assuming that enlightenment is their goal, which I must conclude it is not. Then again what is it? Cagey, aren't they?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think it was in Jacques Vallee's book Dimensions that a particular case was mentioned. It involved a rocket scientist or engineer who took a different path home one evening and came upon a ufo. He was given advanced information about rockets and wrote a book explaining it all. So the aliens do help certain professionals when it suits them.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
thanks for the info.

[edit on 12-1-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Since you seem to have contact with them so much you would be able so show use a movie of them coming to get you. maybe take a picture with your arm around the gray holding up the peace sign...

or is this purly energy if so how do you comunicate with them?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the grays have been very friendly with me so I would not wish to even think about tricking them and capturing film of them. They show me my personal future frequently so they know what I'm going to do before i even know it. So there's just no way I could trick them and sneak a camera into an encounter.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yes, Jacques Vallee's books are great!

[edit on 12-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I wanted to chime in and say thank you for posting your experiences!

It's plain to me, if it isn't already to everyone else, that individuals claiming contact experiences are not able to, or are not willing to provide proof.

I don't think that is just reason, however, to be inconsiderate, rude or hostile toward those posters...

If someone wants proof that ETs exist and are visiting our planet do the research. You may not see probedbygrays in any of the photos and video on the Internet, but that doesn't mean he hasn't had experiences...

Do the research and see for yourself if it's possible that ETs are visiting our planet, then take that notion one step further and allow for the possibility that they may be communicating with individuals like probedbygrays.

One should consider the risk in losing potentially valuable information by berating and trampling someone just because they aren't offering satisfactory proof of their experiences.

It looks like there are a lot of people coming out about ET experiences right now on ATS and I want to offer encouragement!

Thanks for posting!

[edit on 12-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
the grays have been very friendly with me so I would not wish to even think about tricking them and capturing film of them. They show me my personal future frequently so they know what I'm going to do before i even know it. So there's just no way I could trick them and sneak a camera into an encounter.

No trickery required...

If they are so advanced and friendly, and want to help us, they should be more than happy to be shown to a select few here on ATS. They would know by now that the majority of the world regards UFOlogists as crackpots, so they would have no worry about themselves being taken as real entities, just another Alien video or picture hoax... and there has been plenty.

I would not ask you for proof unless you had put yourself in the position to be asked such a question...

But, nightly visits, cyborg tech? C'mon! If you claim to have these things and don't produce the goods, you are wasting everyones time.

Realize the only ones here thanking you for posting are the ones who do the same thing?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join