It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the grays are

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There's a few different types but the most interesting ones I've met are time lords. Each person has one with them and when a person comes to a decision making time the gray splits time and creates parallel lives with each life taking a different decision. And so when a person reaches the end of their life they discover that they have actually lived a far greater life than they were aware of. They discover that every choice they were ever presented with in their life was actually taken by them with the aid of a gray time lord. So instead of having to return to earth to try and make better choices they realize that all the right choices were made in their parallel lives which are now available to them as clear memories of actual lived situations.

The grays have been showing me my parallel lives very clearly and they are real, grays seem vastly more intelligent and conscious than people are remotely aware of.

And so thanks to the time lord grays each person on earth is living a myriad parallel lives at once and their soul is gaining every possible experience from every possible choice that it is possible to make in life. In this way the grays save us the trouble of having to be reborn countless times.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
There's a few different types but the most interesting ones I've met are time lords.

I know all about Time Lords. In fact I am a big fan of one of their shows. Not much is really known about him and he is known only as the Doctor.
He helps defend time and space from any kind of out of place threat, and ultimately the remnants of the Dalek Empire, left over from the Time Wars (during which he was forced to sacrifice his entire race to stop the Daleks).

(A Dalek)

Recently, he also travelled to a parallel world and stopped an insane millionaire from upgrading all of humanity and turning them into Cybermen (like the one in my avatar).

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So when someone is a mass murderer, they really didn't do it? Thier other self did it? I see. I'm not sure this would go over too well in a Court of Law. But not to worry, the Judge's decision was made by the time lord.

Therefore the victims aren't really dead? They are really alive and well in their other life? According to this idea, no-one really dies at the time they actually did. And one may as well go around doing whatever bad thing they want to, since is it ok, it wasn't permitted in the other life by this time lord. Was that your real messsage? It's ok to do bad things?

Where do you come up with this crap anyways?
I think you just think up stuff, then come in here and and psot it .

[edit on 15-10-2006 by violet]

[edit on 15-10-2006 by violet]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Each day the grays are showing me more of my parallel lives. Just today I was shown three different time lines that I am living on. I instantly recognized that "Yes" I had made those decisions and my life had taken that direction, and things truly were as they are in that time line. But then I was returned to this time line and realized the other time line wasn't in this earth I'm in now. It's hard to explain but they are showing me the parallel lives frequently and they are all very real lives that I can instantly recognize when the grays make me aware of them.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
But how are you communicating with "the grays".

I think you mentioned you meditate or channel them, or forced them to come out of your body while laying on the floor, or maybe that was the other poster on here, who I confuse you with. Correct me if I am wrong. In this case, you do not really know what entitiies or intelligent force you are really "talking" to or inviting in.

If the parallel lives theory is true, and I'm not saying it isn't, the way you put it is to not live one's life as being judged. If that is what they are telling you, it's wrong. Can you not see through that ? The trickery I mean.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the post

I do wonder what the greys are.. As my logic puts them in a grey area within my mind. either knowing or not knowing
I just find that thing we talked about, the loop in logic. Can our minds truely understand the truth we are trying to understand? Or do we need a less broad question that leads to something that doesnt lead us to a "deadend". I just find myself sitting here with the same questions... It keeps me up at night.. I want to sleep but cant.. sometimes if I know I have to work in the morning I sleep. As thats the way in the world. But when I have a few days off work, I spend them with friends 30% girlfriend 70%/99.99% of the time.. then the 1% sleepless nights keep me wondering cause I cant sleep!!!
Sheeple say take meds to sleep.. I dont go down that road. but thats another thread in itself.. Thanks for the thoughts, and giving me something to think about when Im learning more about this world...
Footnote: its not hard to dedicate a small part of your life to life, without losing all that you love about life! Parties/friends/women/travling and life itself.. Be who you may, you will find that next level only brings more questions.. where does it end...wow

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

the way you put it is to not live one's life as being judged. If that is what they are telling you, it's wrong. Can you not see through that ? The trickery I mean.

No they are not telling me any such thing. That is coming from your own mind. They are just showing me my parallel lives and I am telling you all what the grays are able to do. You make up your own mind if it is evil or good.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
the loop in logic. Can our minds truely understand the truth we are trying to understand?

Not unless we learn how to get along with the aliens, as they hold the key to the deeper secrets of life. Logic is based upon our understanding of reality and that is totally incomplete. Once you meet the aliens and learn how to get along with them they will lift you out of this 3d understanding of reality by showing you a greater reality, and your logic will then be able to work within far broader parameters. In our limited understanding of reality we don't have the basic concepts that could describe the greater reality the aliens and ourselves actually exist in. So we don't have a chance of knowing the secrets of life or its meaning until we can live in peace with the aliens. They have minds a thousand times larger than ours and it can only help us to get to know them better.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well....PROBEDbyGRAYS...perhaps these gray time lords are simply creating some form of illusion for whatever purpose. I mean with those giant brains, they would be far more capable to make us think and act certain ways that we may not even be aware of.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Well....PROBEDbyGRAYS...perhaps these gray time lords are simply creating some form of illusion for whatever purpose. I mean with those giant brains, they would be far more capable to make us think and act certain ways that we may not even be aware of.

I met one woman on the net and she excitedly told us all that she had just been placed into a parallel life. She said her life before was terrible and had been filled with problems and she named them all, and then one morning she awoke in a different life and all her problems didn't exist. She was highly articulate and 100% convinced that she had been placed into a parallel life. She was so excited and thrilled with her new life. She also said she had new friends she didn't even know she had before. It was amazing talking to her and you could see she was genuine.

Also people, including myself, have seen doppelgangers and they are parallel lives of living people.

So parallel lives do exist but of course it's one of those things we cannot prove.

I can't prove anything the grays are showing me so I don't expect anyone to believe me. All I can hope for is that people to remain civil.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The aliens hold the keys to the greater secrets in life, huh?
I think that maybe you are confused and you should consider re-thinking your experiences and who's really in control of what is going on with you. We are infinitely connected. It is you allowing these things to take place within your reality... therefore you have the keys to the secrets that you desire and these helpers are only guides. On another note; parallel lives are not limited, they exist in an infinite magnitude as does everything.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by UbiquitousInfiniteReality
I think that maybe you are confused and you should consider re-thinking your experiences

No I'm doing fine without your advice thank you. I'd rather travel the universe with aliens as i am doing, than let ego trap me in man made delusions.

However if you have a theory that you imagine can help free people from 3D then start a thread about it and share.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
If they are time lords and control parrallel lives, etc why do they need to probe people up the you-know-where?

Seems a little contradictory to me lol.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I think that maybe you are confused and you should consider re-thinking your experiences

No I'm doing fine without your advice thank you. I'd rather travel the universe with aliens as i am doing, than let ego trap me in man made delusions.

However if you have a theory that you imagine can help free people from 3D then start a thread about it and share.

There is nothing wrong with ego(love of the self, especially when we are all viewed as one), all things are man-made delusions(reality is of the mind), and we are all trapped only by what we believe in(emphasis on the former). I also don't believe in spreading theories.
Infinite love and eternal peace,
Today is hug day. Give someone a hug today.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with ego(love of the self, especially when we are all viewed as one),......

When you learn to love the aliens you will be freed from your ego (false identity).

all things are man-made delusions, and we are all trapped only by what we believe in......

no man is not God

yes hug an alien today

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with ego(love of the self, especially when we are all viewed as one),......

When you learn to love the aliens you will be freed from your ego (false identity).

all things are man-made delusions, and we are all trapped only by what we believe in......

no man is not God

yes hug an alien today

So 1.) You are assuming that I have not learned to love aliens. False.

2.) You haven't realized that there is the ultimate supreme creator God and then there is us as Conscious sentients a part of the fragmented omnisentient that is of the supreme source. We are all mini Gods. Mini creators. Don't forget... "In its image".

3.) You still call them aliens. Are you enlightened or not? Are you lying to us? I have a wall of truth, there isn't even room for a punctured filter... what doesn't add up hits me at the wall and slides off. Keep it real.

Infinite love and eternal peace.

p.s. 4.) You are making words mean what you want in order to subliminally advertise the lack of love for self and turn people into drained emotionaless demons?

Ego ----

1.) The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
2.) In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.

3.) a. An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
b. Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.

I recognize one definition here that is negative and that is 3.a. Well, we live in a Democracy here in ol' hierarchy America, I guess the majority wins. Ego is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

So 1.) You are assuming that I have not learned to love aliens. False.

Then why try to cover over their powers whenever someone describes them? Love wouldn't do that. Love would rejoice in such wonderful things.

2.) You haven't realized that there is the ultimate supreme creator God and then there is us as Conscious sentients a part of the fragmented omnisentient that is of the supreme source. We are all mini Gods. Mini creators. Don't forget... "In its image".

I think it's a bit more complex than that but please try to create something like a God does and get back to us with the results?

3.) You still call them aliens. Are you enlightened or not? Are you lying to us? I have a wall of truth, there isn't even room for a punctured filter... what doesn't add up hits me at the wall and slides off. Keep it real.

Of course they are aliens. They're not part of our known world.

You have a wall of truth?? It's called a brick wall. Talking to some people is like talking to a brick wall.

Yes I'm being real but you can't see through your wall.

And of course I wouldn't lie to you. But there's no way to prove that to a wall.

Yes some people love their little worlds infinitely and yet are unable to love other peoples worlds. You'll be needing unconditional love towards the aliens and the people that like them before you'll have infinite peace.

p.s. 4.) You are making words mean what you want in order to subliminally advertise the lack of love for self and turn people into drained emotionaless demons?

Ego ----

1.) The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.
2.) In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.

3.) a. An exaggerated sense of self-importance; conceit.
b. Appropriate pride in oneself; self-esteem.

I recognize one definition here that is negative and that is 3.a. Well, we live in a Democracy here in ol' hierarchy America, I guess the majority wins. Ego is a good thing.

Definition .1. describes ego as that which makes us distinct from other selves, while you say ego is recognizing we are all one. The second definition relates to the part of the individual that can relate to other people. The third definition .a. relates to exaggerated self love and is closest to your definition of ego. Definition 3b relates to a realistic view of oneself. Imagining we are all one big ego is not a realistic view of oneself. And imagining that we have the powers of the grays to consciously split ourselves into countless parallel lives is also not a realistic view of oneself.

The aliens are very real. They're not the supreme creator and they ain't like us little microbe gods. They're somewhere in the middle and have enormous powers which obviously they are using to our absolute advantage. They have my love and respect and yet I don't expect anyone to believe what I say about them. All I ask is that you remain civil.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
When you come to the acceptance that everything is one and our world is not this planet, but rather it is this entire infinite and eternal existence you will stop calling them aliens, you will also realize that ego (self love, self esteem) is important for us as a cosmic community of one. Continue learning as you may... but never spread false truths. I'll be there watching at all times to sweep your feet out from underneath ya. Love is not about power, keep that in mind. I'd hug you if I could see ya. Aliens are not The God and they are not the controllers of our destiny. We all are as one. Enjoy your thread and start making sense! =)

p.s. Stop judging my experiences with 'aliens'. You never know what's on the other side of the screen.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm afraid you have resorted to threats of hostility so I have to place you on ignore.

Wow that makes things a lot more pleasant.

If anyone is interested in the grays i've met then I'll try to help with what I know. But if anyone else tries to mock me or insult me, or threatens to attack everything I write until I agree to write what they tell me to, then I'll use this fantastic ignore option once again.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's the way the basic fundamentals of existence seem to work. Action reaction/karma.

"You have a wall of truth?? It's called a brick wall. Talking to some people is like talking to a brick wall."

Hmmm... Alright =) Enjoy your day, probed.

One can not ask and expect one to stay civil if that one is not staying civil to itself.

The visual above sure resembles a gray 'brick wall' with a red square on it. Sheesh... oh well... people. Enjoy!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join