It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm new too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new. I like politics, history, and mythology. I hope to learn alot.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm looking forward to reading some of your posts and comments. Try to enjoy your stay!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks, I've been having trouble with message boards lately. The people on them have become so guallible it isn't even funny. Ever been interviewed by a Radio DJ who thinks you always lie on the net? Which is sad. Now, I think people in this version of society are so out of touch, they only believe in the "goleden rule" and nothing else. Which is how he acted, and he believes all the lies those people told him, including my co-workers. Anyway, I need a new start. I'm starting here, and when the people on here stop playing this dumb game, maybe we can all have our lives back, instead of blaming me for it.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforever
Now, I think people in this version of society are so out of touch, they only believe in the "goleden rule" and nothing else.

Personally, I can't think of a better rule than the golden rule, if that's what you mean, and such a philosophy will certainly benefit your time spent here.

Also:

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/10/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
hi, if you want to get some points do the survey that is on the left side of the home page.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry for my bad attitude lately, I'm sorry if I'm being rude. Anyway, I'll take your advice Grady. I hope you have a good weekend as well. But like I wrote, "things have been weird" and bad for me lately. I'm trying to improve the best I can, and I hope it resloves itself over time.

top topics

join