It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth would anyone want to come here?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
No, I just can't agree with you. I'm sorry, I just don't see it that way. Thanks for trying through, I appericate it. But it's not enough evidence. It's just not.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod
1. This planet is burnt out. There is always a war going on in some country. Lets be honest here, we are generally not a nice race full stop.

2. So my question is this; why would any intelligent, sophisicated, more advanced species ever want to come near this planet?

1. true.... today. It wasn't always so.

2. there are hints around that our guests have been here for thousands of years. At that time this planet was green and blue. Even the Sahara Desert was a green forest then.
We are able to notice planets around other stars. At the moment only big gas giants, but with time I'm sure we will be able to see planets and their colors. When we see planets that are green and blue we will know what that means, yes? It would be a sign that tell us there are water and plants there.
And that is how Earth looked from the homeplanet of our guests at that time. Pollution and this money-hungry 'civilization' we have now is a rather recent addition to the planet.

I think we should cover our cities with plants; all rooftops can be covered with bushes and trees. It's only a question of the will to do this. Doing this would make up for the lost trees in Amazonas.
It is not only the forest in Sout America that should be replaced, but also all the cities in Europe were forests a few hundred years ago. The area I live in were de-forested between the years 1000 and 1800 for money and there is now 2 cities here with about 200 000 people in an area about 20 by 20 kilometers. Thats a large area with asphalt and concrete and stone and whatever materials we make to replace forest/nature. Planting all rooftops would bring back nature to about half this area (the roads can't be planted). ... just my toughts on a sunday morning...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
study humans? LOL! That wouldn't take centuries to accomplish. If there ever were aliens here, they would achieve success by killing off the dominant specie of this planet.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I think the question should be thought of as "why in space would anyone want to come here?" It might be then that one comes to a conclusive and decisive answer =)
Infinite love and eternal peace,
Give someone a hug.

[edit on 15-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I have to concur, this is a dumb question which seems to get asked around here every week. The person that asks the question is not dumb but they don't recognize that the question is dumb. They fail to think deeply about the subject.

We are like the ants to many of the aliens, is that so difficult to understand?

Wow am i reading this correctly? denythestatusquo not liking a thread thats not his own?
what a suprise.

Man the only threads you ever post is crap ufo videos from youtube, which sends most
people round here to the land of nod.

Whats more dumb, asking a question which i would like to know peoples opinions on,
or posting lazy ufo vids which has been torn apart and lashed in the bin only for you
to rake them up again.

Get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Actually this is a virtual reality type setup as far as my experiences tell me, and many of the aliens people are meeting are the technicians who operate the virtual reality. Life seems long while we are in it but when it ends we realize it was just the blink of an eye and nothing but a lesson or two given by a higher intelligence.

The aliens showed me that they have all lives on file and they download the files into people and give them the type of lives they're supposed to have. There are beings watching to make sure everything runs smoothly and beings who play parts in the learning process. It's a very complex teaching environment for a very advanced species.

We've always known souls use bodies one after the other like disposable gadgets but we don't know the beings that allow the human species to be used that way.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see someone finally hit it on the head! Earth IS like a virtual reality. We are given directives on how to live our lives, and are basically given a mission right before our souls are sent to Earth. Free will doesn't truly exist as long as you are boxed in with an implant (sorry :-( ). We can vary our actions, but our final plan is hard to battle UNLESS you remove the implant. Earth is... a prison. There are countless planets with species on it worse of and better off than homo sapien.

Probedbygrays- I must say you are lucky, in a sense, to have been shown this information directly from the ones doing it, where I just got briefed on it. Did you know that this implant phase is around a 7-year process? Please U2U me as soon as possible, I would very much like to discuss what your experience has been!

[edit on 15-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"If there ever were aliens here, they would achieve success by killing off the dominant specie of this planet." Only if that was their intent for all life they encountered. Why would it be? Would we kill all the fish in a lake just so we could study the lesser wildlife, insects and organisms?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Maybe we're the intergalactic version of Jerry Springer. Maybe they keep coming here out of a sense of warped fascination coupled with schadenfreude.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Perhaps they created us and we are their experiment and they like to keep a watchful eye on us as we humans do on our experiments. Makes sense to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, I have met aliens. Well, 2 of them. They visit me sometimes. I asked them why they decided to visit earth. They said they just wanna try and bring peace to earth. Humans are very advanced race and their technology is growing rapidly. Problem is that lot of useful technology is being kept secret by the governments so that they can stay in power and use this technology to control the world.

These aliens are trying to slowly take over the earth and bring peace to every human. My friends told me that the time is not far and I will see it in my lifetime.

Aliens will openly declare their control over the world. They will give us free wireless electricity and unlimited water. Money will be eradicated because everyone will have enough food and water. They have a machine that can genetically clone any kind of fruit or vegetable. They can clone animals too so we can have unlimited meat. People will not have to work for food and will not earn money. People will be given lot of knowledge which they will use to build machines to do all the work. Machines will make TVs, Cars, etc. which will run on free unlimited energy. Pollution free environment.

These aliens are energy beings and can contact us on the astral level. Thats where I met them. They said that when a government official dies, then the alien takes over the body and then gets access to our physical level. These aliens are slowly taking over our government and when they have absolute control then they will reveal their secret so that the world does not panic.

They said that this will probably happen arnd 2012 if things go as planned.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This world is a science project for an 8th grade alien kid. He and his fellow students have to come here to visit and check up on his project. If he didn't come .. he wouldn't get a grade. THAT is why they come.

Seriously .. it's gotta' be some kind of scientific study. That's why THEY are here.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Earth IS like a virtual reality. We are given directives on how to live our lives, and are basically given a mission right before our souls are sent to Earth. Free will doesn't truly exist as long as you are boxed in with an implant (sorry :-( ). We can vary our actions, but our final plan is hard to battle UNLESS you remove the implant. .........

Yes but people can't even detect all the different types of implants yet. And the implants can be removed and replaced while we sleep. Some implants are intelligent and move themselves when they are detected. And some implants are essential for us to remain on this plane of existence, and if we were to remove them we would instantly phase out of sight. So I'm not convinced that removing implants is the answer necessarily. And as this place is a virtual reality world then becoming free would be like waking up in a puppet show and being unable to communicate with the puppets, who would all think you were crazy anyway.

..........shown this information directly from the ones doing it, where I just got briefed on it..............

You're kind of lucky because if they had shown you all of the implant information you would possibly go into shock like I did.

Did you know that this implant phase is around a 7-year process?

No I thought it starts at about 2-3 yrs old and continues till death. There are various phases or times when new implants are put in place and other ones removed. Just like a computer is given new components and has some removed.

Could you explain the seven year process you were shown? If people learn these things then they will know why the aliens are coming to our world.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe they are not having a good day so they like to come here to see a planet who is worse off than them.

So once they see us they relize that thier planet isn't so bad after all!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
If you knew of a violent, yet rapidly technologically advancing species, would you keep tabs on it to ensure it doesn't one day go into space and conquer your planet or would you ignore it?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Yes but people can't even detect all the different types of implants yet. And the implants can be removed and replaced while we sleep. Some implants are intelligent and move themselves when they are detected. And some implants are essential for us to remain on this plane of existence, and if we were to remove them we would instantly phase out of sight. So I'm not convinced that removing implants is the answer necessarily. And as this place is a virtual reality world then becoming free would be like waking up in a puppet show and being unable to communicate with the puppets, who would all think you were crazy anyway.

I would have agreed to everything you said, around 50 years ago. As for the last sentence, I highly agree! However, this negative backlash isn't the case with everyone, nor the majority. But any backlash and negativity, I bet a big portion comes from just that- being so boxed in.

Yes, some implants are essential for us to remain in this plane of existance- the Mest universe (matter, energy, space, and time) without having stability in your own power. If we all of a sudden had complete awareness as an immortal being, I doubt one would stick around (if you didn't care about others, that is). Scientology will help you gradually bring your awareness up, and help locate these implants and erase them, giving you true spiritual freedom. I am convinced that removing these implants IS most definately the answer, because of the growing number of O.T.'s being made everyday via Scientology (O.T. stands for operating thetan- cause over the MEST universe- IE can control and handle it) and their amazing stories and abilities that come with this state of awareness- it's beyond remarkable!

www.scientology.org...

I would highly recommend you pick up a book titled "Scientology 8-8008" as it goes further into detail on what i'm talking about- and the specific lecture i'm refering to throughout this i'll U2U you about.

As for it being a shock... it was. From what I remember it was around 7 years, but I could be wrong- I was very shocked during it all. I can't say i've been the same since I heard that, especially because it's not exactly something I can argue and blow off as false coming from the sources I trust. It also goes into how Earth is "no-fly zone" type deal, or off-limits. I imagine your experience was twice as bad for shock-value, because you were THERE. I just heard/read about it in a special lecture lol. You should understand though, that putting all of us on Earth is a horrible act. Please U2U me and tell me the incident, i'm very interested and I really value this!

[edit on 15-10-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure all ETs are interdimensional. I do think they come because the human species is part of sort of scientific study for them. Not sure what it is, but otherwise why would they want to come back. Even if their only in 5% of all UFO sightings and encounters. It explains why the socialize little with us, and why they would start showing themsleves in the 1930s through the 1950s as a "boom period". Because earth was sending out more radio and TV singals than ever at that time. I wonder what they would think now?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I have to concur, this is a dumb question which seems to get asked around here every week. The person that asks the question is not dumb but they don't recognize that the question is dumb. They fail to think deeply about the subject.

We are like the ants to many of the aliens, is that so difficult to understand?

Wow am i reading this correctly? denythestatusquo not liking a thread thats not his own?
what a suprise.

Man the only threads you ever post is crap ufo videos from youtube, which sends most
people round here to the land of nod.

Whats more dumb, asking a question which i would like to know peoples opinions on,
or posting lazy ufo vids which has been torn apart and lashed in the bin only for you
to rake them up again.

Get over yourself.

Why did you have to go personal here?

I agree very much with denythestatusquo, and I don't know why there is people here who doesn't...

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Please, try and be polite and courtesy. Hey are you guys watching the news on Hawaii and the earthquake?

Look, we got bigger things in our lives to worry about then being mean to each other. So please cut down on fighting.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Why on earth would anyone want to come here?

1) To tell us to stop sending false advertisement across the galaxies? To investigate the claims they see with their SETI programs of Superman flying through the skies, catching airplanes, being shot in the eyeball with a bullet which does not even phase him? To find the Star Trekers in an effort to join the Federation? To find the source of all the Fiction we have sent out, or to obtain the truth of it?

2) We invited them when we sent out Voyager in the 1970s. And, they responded to our invitation. but, when they arrived to make contact with us after we invited them, we promptly shot them out of the skies, or tried.

3) To correct the DNA strands that spread across the heavens and infest worlds with the instinct of "Self Pre-Serve", aka "I'm selfish before i serve anything or anyone".

4) To harvest dna that will aid the prolonging of life, and assist them to be immortal?

5) It is one of the few planets i am aware of that has varying gasses, perhaps needed for replenishing their ships' atmospheric conditions neccesary to support their lifeforms?

6) It is one of the few planets i am aware of that has plant life and animal life. Hence, it is the only known planet in this solar system that has FOOD!!!!! And how far out of their way would they have to travel to find another planet with sustanence that they can eat, granted they eat plant and/or meats??

7) To make new friends? Perhaps they have been travelling among the stars for a long time, and after a few thousand years of missions to varying star systems they find themselves visiting our solar system after visiting 30 or so others, and found us here, either to make friends with other intelligent life, or to mold us in their image by introducing concepts and sciences and technologies to ancient man. But in order for this to be true, one would expect to see stories of gods teaching mankind in ancient times ...

While i believe out there somewhere in this vast universe that life must exist in some form or other, i have to be sceptic that they are infact here.

But, we are here.

I remember one of the worlds top scientists of the 1800s saying that heavier than air flight would never happen.

why do you so easily discount that we are, and have been, sending signals of all sorts outwards in all directions for some time now. Are you absolutley sure time travel can not happen? are you absolutley sure our signals did not encounter some phenomenon that sent our signals back through time to be recieved long before we even existed??

This planet is burnt out. There is always a war going on in some country (when was
the last time we had total world peace when there was no fighting?)

Good point. We have a written and recorded history dating back 7,000 years. And, in all that time humanity has failed to produce 7 consecutive days devoid of war, killing, and destruction.

So my question is this; why would any intelligent, sophisicated, more advanced species ever want to come near this planet?

Because they need us? Perhaps we are part of Humpty Dumpty, part of the egg of creation they are trying to put back together?

Perhaps they are from a different time. One cannot travel through space without travelling through time. Perhaps we somehow wronged them in the future, and they are trying to correct our mistake so they don't make the mistake of destroying us, like they did the first time around. And, perhaps after they destroyed humanity, a far more superior race returned to earth with the Voyager we sent out, and saw what happened. . .. . . ???? just speculation, trying to answer your question with possibilities. .. ..

If i was an alien i would avoid this planet like the black plague.

Or at least try to keep the lowest profile possible, and not make direct contact with any social order that is dirived from flawed logic created from a mind that is fractionalized, literally ???

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Scientology will help you gradually bring your awareness up, and help locate these implants and erase them,

No I definitely don't want to interfere with any implants. If you believe the world is run by an evil force then you might think the implants are evil, but as I stated this place is a virtual reality designed for our benefit. I don't want to mess with the hardware behind the virtual reality. Thanks for the offer though.

Also the aliens can just stop time and put new implants in straight away if they wanted to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join