It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rumours of UFO crash north of Iceland.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Russians were first to send to bombers only a few days ago. Russia denies everything though the planes were seen from a passenger plane en route to America. The USS Wasp is now docking in Reykjavik, presumably on its way to investigate.




posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
any links to back this claim?



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
any links to back this claim?



I agree....either show a link as proof........or have a mod remove this post.



DENY PHONEYS !







[edit on 12-10-2006 by Alpha Grey]



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ok -

Russian bombers " do not make very good investigators for alledged " ufo crashes " , the russians have scores of recce platforms , elint and search / rescue assets -- why the fook would they send bombers ???

also the USS Waph LDH-1 is on a routine and preplanned visit to iceland as part of ongoing mutal training excersises

this press release was filed on the 10th of october .

and clearly states that its port call in iceland is merely a stop over on the way back to the states .

and yes , i too would like some citation of any of these claims .



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bombers you ask. The UFO was probably hostile. I have no references, except inquires to the Russian embassy in Reykjavik, but believe the Russians snatched the ultra-sensitive technology.



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If the UFO was hostile i really dont think they would blow it to smitherens.. To valuable.



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
Bombers you ask. The UFO was probably hostile. I have no references, except inquires to the Russian embassy in Reykjavik, but believe the Russians snatched the ultra-sensitive technology.



No proof ??...No link ??? Mods...close this thread please....its going nowhere.



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Alpha Grey why is it as soon as you get to a thread you want the Mod to close it. If you don't like it don't come to the thread.

I think it is rude the way you have been handling yourself.

If you think a thread should be closed don't sound so bossy about it just U2U the Mod.



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The most informative reference I have found on the web so far:


www.freerepublic.com...



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Alpha Grey why is it as soon as you get to a thread you want the Mod to close it. If you don't like it don't come to the thread.
I think it is rude the way you have been handling yourself.
If you think a thread should be closed don't sound so bossy about it just U2U the Mod.



Absolutely not true !! We here at ATS are TIRED of posts like this one...no proof...no link to back it up....just some post we are supposed to buy on its words alone.....coming from a new ats'er which screams of a hoax. If he had some info to back it up I would be reading this thread with eyes wide open waiting for more info...but he offers NOTHING. There are tons of threads I read here daily and don't ask for them to be closed and you know why?? because the poster had something to back it up !!

Go pick a fight with someone else. I will not be drawn into a pissing contest with YOU.



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
If you think a thread should be closed don't sound so bossy about it just U2U the Mod.


Well, he is an alpha grey. What else do you expect?



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokurator
The most informative reference I have found on the web so far:


www.freerepublic.com...



OK...I read the link......never does it mention a UFO crash......was I supposed to read between the lines ??



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Well, he is an alpha grey. What else do you expect?




Thanks Grady !! I needed a good laugh today !!!



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll be the balance here.

While I see no evidence of a UFO crash other than the word we have from Prok of rumors of one happening, I do see evidence of the Russian military agrandizing by the airspace violation at a time when the U.S. navy is docking in Iceland.

This docking of the USS Wasp was a planned event -- probably months in the making; not in response to a UFO crash.

I would ask for an official air traffic log for the time in question from the area's version of the FAA to see if you can vet any truth to this "Rumor."



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[edit on 12-10-2006 by Prokurator]



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Ever had that dream where you're standing atop a pyramid in sort of sun god robes with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?



That has GOT to be the BEST signature I have seen yet !!!!!!

Too Much !!


If you are having that dream behindthescenes you are one funny person !!!



posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Ever had that dream where you're standing atop a pyramid in sort of sun god robes with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?



That has GOT to be the BEST signature I have seen yet !!!!!!

Too Much !!


If you are having that dream behindthescenes you are one funny person !!!


I wish I had that dream...actually Val Kilmer had it. That quote comes from one of my favorite comedies of all time: Real Genius with Val Kilmer. It's an 80's classic, and has some of the funniest lines around.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join