It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it made me suddenly uneasy.

The black circle and central eye-looking thing look like they represent a sphere and it's core, inside a pyramid. I don't get anything from the three shapes around the edge.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It looks like a symbol-like representation of Crystal/Pyramid technology which can be used to open stargates and travel into other dimensions.
Dr. Fred Bell is one of the most knowledgable humans of this technology. You can find out about him and this technology at: www.pyradyne.com...
Here are some of his projects' pictures: www.pyradyne.com...
Here are some more: www.bbsradio.com...

The picture also looks like the 1991 Barbury Castle crop circle:

www.greatdreams.com...

Here's a good article for it:
thecropcirclewebsite.50megs.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I see people who have little experience with physics imagining things out of pretty geometrical figures.

Greeks were very into these type of analyses, that physical world was somehow related to the perfection of mathematics (e.g. "Music of the spheres"), etc.

Turns out to be wrong. Real world is messy and so are the engineered devices which operate in it.

Sure, the chemical reaction in a rocket is simple and the basic physics is "F=dp/dt".

But have you ever seen all the "stuff" in a turbopumped rocket motor? It is an absolute hairball of piping and devices. All of which need to be there and was learned from experience.

Experience=crashed rockets.

A UFO's power plant will look like that. There will be various wires, pumps, tubes and who knows what connected to who knows what, and the underlying physics will be totally invisible and opaque to anybody who didn't get the really big manual. It will look hellaciously complex and the look of it will be just a fraction of the true complexity.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of was "interdimensions".

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Don't look at it. Look through it. Let your focus waver, use soft focus like with a stereogram. Let the picture move and acquire the three dimensions.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well the first thing I thought was "Flux Capacitor" from the Back To The Future trilogy. Sorry.

I'm also waiting for the answer as to what this is............... Anyone?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Self Empowerment Technology (supposedly) is a company who do lots of things.

It's a Symbolic image (based on an alleged scientific study) from a program that can change water at the molecular level.... or so the company says.

It's just there to make it look all scientific and official...

Supposedly, through the 'power of hypnosos and mind-control' this molecular feat can be achieved.

Mind you.....

Google it.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
In a previous post another poster made the point that messing around with this kind of technology is messing with something that's not necessarily in your best interest.
There's truth in fiction. A vampire can't come into your house until you invite him first. Don't be so naive to believe that every one of these guys, who are known for taking people against their will, will be friendly. In fact didn't some dude post he was "beamed through his window and into a ship then put back in his room?" Sounds like they didn't give two sh**ts about crackin' a cold one.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looked like the album cover to any generic rock band from the late 60's/70's. Pink Floyd is an obvious example of this.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There's a snowflake in the center over some other indistinct things all inside of a area that appears as though it is open like an iris all surrounded by a black donut with some outrigger semi-spherical geometric shapes.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Weird..I saw it for a while..and it seemed like the whole thing started moving to the sides a bit ...and then the circles started moving too...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's the newest generation of the HAL9000 computer from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

If you stare long enough it'll start directing you to go up on your roof to fix a faulty relay in your satellite dish. If you do so, watch out for your lawn mower sneaking up behind you.

Ask the image if it can sing the song "Daisy".

Seriously: it's a very pretty geometric graphic abstract work of computer-generated artwork. Nothing more. Just MO...

But thanks for posting it. Got any more?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Great pic. thanks. I instantly starting thinking in dimensions.

Perhaps its the 'pill' ala matrix in visual terms. Stare at it long enough.....

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I see the 3D coordinates at the bottom of the image with a Y-axis value of zero (0).

To the OP: do you have an image source file/link we can see? Do you know the original fie format (e.g., autodesk, other CAD 3d?). Was wondering if you can rotate or render this image from a different angle - or better yet: give us the source file so we can manipulate the graphic...

Thanks...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I see the 3D coordinates at the bottom of the image with a Y-axis value of zero (0).

To the OP: do you have an image source file/link we can see? Do you know the original fie format (e.g., autodesk, other CAD 3d?). Was wondering if you can rotate or render this image from a different angle - or better yet: give us the source file so we can manipulate the graphic...

Thanks...

The center rotates clockwise while the snow flake fractal rotates counter clockwise.

Its not ready to be released onto the world yet, just read at what’s its doing to people that are staring at an image that was in motion with a coordinate system that is zeroed out.

What possibilities could it have on the human reality once they have thier set of coordinates on there then having started the process to CHI?

It’s not ready for prime time yet…. Humanity is not ready for it yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
When i softly focus on the triangle it looks to me like the snowflake is pulsing a little with the grey circle around it moving slightly elipticaly.
I lose focus of the outer grey circle (surrounded by the halo) which goes dark like the ring just inside it.

Regards,
Andre

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
FYI: You guys realize the image link is broken - posters will not be able to see it anymore as originally hyperlinked...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey AA: the image link in your OP is still not working. Would like to do some more comparative analysis and need the image back (I'll save it locally this time).

Either that or just post it on one of your other threads.

THX

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Isnt this the same image AA has trotted out several times before in his different threads (including one of my threads/quantum image with my info was posted as well).

AA, what is the significance of this? You are obviously trying to get at something . .otherwise why do you keep posting this image?

Confused. .

Of course, it could be a "different" image, as the one on this thread is broken. but I doubt it. .

[edit on 10-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nope - same image - different thread.

Motive? Who knows. ATS points maybe. Have you seen the Alien Artifact thread. Hilarious.

Still wondering where all this will lead. My guess: a dead end.

*sigh*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join