It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Nope - same image - different thread.

Motive? Who knows. ATS points maybe. Have you seen the Alien Artifact thread. Hilarious.

Still wondering where all this will lead. My guess: a dead end.

*sigh*

Yes, I do remember the alien artifact thread. To his credit, his explaination did fit his excuse. It was his first thread, and he claimed it was to see how "smart" we all were so he could go forward with his communication claims.

Dont know if I fully believe it, but if you look at all his other posts it is certainly out of place. . which makes me side with him, a tad.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
anyone have the image so i can see it?
link = broken

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
HMMMM, I see....four letters....H....T....T....P....and something else......a number......four......hmmmm....Oh?.......yes, and....another four.... some writing........let me see....

Page not found.
It IS a message!

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hey buddy your link is dead can you post again? didn't get to see what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.selfempowermenttechnology.com...

I dont understand the first thing that comes to mind is that the system admin needs to do his job alittle better as the page doesnt work.

Either that or it represents the duality of life how you can see something in the endless nothingness of a digital page that may or may not exist within this hemisphere of the flux capisitor.....

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
AA will not post more than this image... which itself is gone... because 'we aren't ready'...

We aren't ready for what? More hoaxes? More fanciful experiments?

IMHO, this member is just an attention seeker.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join