It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US can win a nuclear war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by missilethreat
Pathetic fools. US can win a nuclear war only in sweet dream. Russia has nuclear arsenal which is 3 times bigger than the US.

Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it that counts. Mother russia had her chance already. She gave herself up to father capitalism. The chinese are allowing themselves to be raped as well.

Nothing can stop us now, not even nuking Washington DC or NYC; our kind can and will dominate the entire world.

However, we can and will use nuclear weapons to further the cause of capitalism. We can place a few well placed nuclear weapons in stategic places of religious importance, like Mecca and Jerrusilim, and win the war on terror.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here's a link to the article.

US Nuclear Primacy

I posted a thread on this very subject in P@TS. Gotta remember no one goes there

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What good is winning a war if there is no one around to gloat to? There will be no winners in a full scale nuclear exhange. What is an accepatable loss ratio for you to win, only losing 20% of your major cities? That's still millions of dead on your side alone.

Just on a side note, don't SLBM launches go in orbit with MIRV's for warheads. Wouldn't being right on you foe's shoreline be almost too close? Not my area of expertise. If they launched cruise missiles then it would make sense to be closer.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
Lets be very clear about this:

No one wins in a nuclear war...no one.

(Except for the few people that are on both sides laughing their butts off that people are so stupid to kill off each other. They are like cock-roaches that wont die in a nuclear blast, and they go and hide until they can resurface to start their games all over again.)

I don't understand. These people laughing in their bunkers about how stupid people can kill each other off, are in fact the same people who are killing each other off.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Pathetic fools. US can win a nuclear war only in sweet dream. Russia has nuclear arsenal which is 3 times bigger than the US.

Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it that counts. Mother russia had her chance already. She gave herself up to father capitalism. The chinese are allowing themselves to be raped as well.

Nothing can stop us now, not even nuking Washington DC or NYC; our kind can and will dominate the entire world.

However, we can and will use nuclear weapons to further the cause of capitalism. We can place a few well placed nuclear weapons in stategic places of religious importance, like Mecca and Jerrusilim, and win the war on terror.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

And you wonder why there are countrie slowly but surely moving away from the western way of life.
Thankfully tho, its only americans who beleive in this type of stupidity...
there fore it will only be americans that suffer..

Few points.
You will not win the war on terror if you bomb mecca and jeruselum.
Would the arabs win there holy war if thye bombed DC and NYC with chemical weapons?

Your kind?
What exactly is your kind?
That to me sounds almost Racist...
Does your kind include blacks? hispanics?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Were using lasers to do the job. And its also going to be used to protect our allies. But there may be a problem if a new tactic emerges where the enemy fires hundreds of smaller nukes at one city. But wouldnt that be too expensive?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
Of course America could win we could always have won we just need leaders with the backbone to push the buttons. I suspect the chinese and Russian ICBMs would be more danger to themselves than to us.

America is capable of dominating the world and becoming the most powerful empire in all of history and the world needs us it cant survive without us there to make decisions for it. One day I suspect we will be the world government and the world will be at peace.

Like in Fifth Element - (president, headquarters in New York City, everyone speaks english and American restuarants dominate)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by longbow
Foreign nuclear subs will probably never get close to US shores undetected, they are too noisy and current US design can track them with ease long before.

all it takes is one lucky skipper. and lets face it, our intel hasnt exactly been perfect lately....it wouldnt surprise me at all if russia has an extremely silent sub out there. and again, it would be quite simple for a foriegn cargo ship to get in close enough with a concealed missile or two. launch from say a hundred miles off of norfolk, and we just cant respond in time.

Its called the Red October

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is not Americans who are only ignorant. It is the people on here from different countries saying "only Americans", etc. when describing something negative. You are just as arrogant and ignorant. Go sleep well thinking Americans are all stupid, fat, lazy, and warmongers.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
one question why is this on the New World Order forum and not the warmongering one ?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Pathetic fools. US can win a nuclear war only in sweet dream. Russia has nuclear arsenal which is 3 times bigger than the US. It will wipe off the entire US and Europe if attaked. US is struggling to even get the patriot sytem working perfectly. Everyone can imagine how their NMD will perform in real scenario.

no thats not true

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Pathetic fools. US can win a nuclear war only in sweet dream. Russia has nuclear arsenal which is 3 times bigger than the US. It will wipe off the entire US and Europe if attaked. US is struggling to even get the patriot sytem working perfectly. Everyone can imagine how their NMD will perform in real scenario.

Oh my. Such propaganda. And silly propaganda at that.

I know it is a one line response but that is all that is needed.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
It is not Americans who are only ignorant. It is the people on here from different countries saying "only Americans", etc. when describing something negative. You are just as arrogant and ignorant. Go sleep well thinking Americans are all stupid, fat, lazy, and warmongers.

yeah well im sorry but im yet to see a russian come on here chanting NUKE THE WORLD WE ARE THE BEST RAH RA RAH
DIE MUSLIMS

Im yet to see an English men come on here praise the slaughter of muslims and the ability of there army to destory to world 10 times over.

dont like my opinion.. ohhhh pooor muffin.
Go preach to your fellow country men that In a proper world there is no such thing as America, Israel, England or russia.
We are simply HUMAN beings on planet earth.
all this political religous crap is why we are in the mess we are in.

And I never said EVERY america, I know many americans who hate they way there country are heading.
Your might be one yourself, great..
but instead of criticising those criticising the ones whom deserve to be CRITICISED..

why not try changing some values within your country, as so we can shed positive attitudes about these immature ignorant people who dont understand the value of human life.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry Agit8ed, didn't you say:

Thankfully tho, its only americans who beleive in this type of stupidity...
there fore it will only be americans that suffer..

???

By the way I have heard Australians and Europeans say bad things about Muslims.

Deny ignorance, because it is flowing from a stream and it is AGIT8TING

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

yeah well im sorry but im yet to see a russian come on here chanting NUKE THE WORLD WE ARE THE BEST RAH RA RAH
DIE MUSLIMS

- Russian Soldier

But I strongly doubt he would say that -

Last I heard most Americans do not support the war and hate Bush and also make fun of him. I dont ever hear any of us ever saying "we are the best." But I know there are some who think that. And as for Muslims, the younger population out of stupidity hates them because of what they hear. But the adults know that Muslims are innocent and its only the radicals who they hate. And I just found this out, Muslims are mad at Osama for declaring Jihad where only a religious leader can do so and Osama is not a religious leader. More of a barbarian.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
In a thick arnold (terminator) accent

'' Oooo I lorrve it "

Yep, and like I said, Its only americas Ive ever seen on this board come on chatning
" NUKE EM "
" Turn it to glass "
" WE ARE THE BEST, we SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO AS WE PLEASE "
rah rah rah rah rah

Please point out to me and Aussies saying that they are the best, and that they should nuke the world.

Better yet I wil keep an eye open and make a tally.

and im not saying its only bad things about muslims.

The muslims unforutnately deserve to be riddiculed for the way they are treating hummanity, especially in terms of free speech.

But sorry there dood, There's far to many americans screaming and boasting about there country.. chanting to drop the nukes and turn the ME to glass.

That to me, is pretty damn immature, ignorant and down right idiotic.
its this thinking that is going to make you suffer.

Unforuntaely, on internet boards like this.. everyone is a diplomat for their country.
And your country sure has some pretty stupid diplomats, much like my country and every other country....

Accept its your country walking around the globe bombing and murdering.
that makes it a whole lot differnet!

But to be fare, its muslims too chatning death to america, wipe out israel who are also bombing and murdering around the globe, but there bad for doing it.. bad bad bad muslims...
But then again, comparing america to finatical muslims isnt smart.. so i wont state they are the same!

But I like the way your using my name to describe ya feeling!
you know how it is to feel agit8d now! tis good ya?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Please point out to me and Aussies saying that they are the best, and that they should nuke the world.

Lol, I'd rather just have a beer and watch everyone else wipe each other out.

We are the best at cricket though
But that's about as far reaching as our 'best' goes haha.

Now onto the thread

Keyboard warriors will always say "NUKE THIS" and "NUKE THAT" but they'd never push the button when called to. Well.. most of them anyway.

Put it this way. There are far more US haters slanting s**t on message boards than US slanting s**t and muslims. Mabey not ATS (actually probably here too) but other boards have alot of anti-US talk that is basically 100% lies.

Isn't it a bit hypocritical for people to say "Everyone in the US is an ignorant pig". That's a pretty damn ignorat statement right there. That's why I respect Agit8ed for admitting it's only a select few who seem to have their faces on TV and all over the internet lol.

As for the US winning a nuclear exchange... it's all dependant on counter measures. If the Aegis defense system is effectivley able to track and destroy 100 targets at a time as it is spec'ed to do then the US could effectivley wage nuclear war.

I'm pretty sure the USA has missile defence systems on the homeland too. Not to mention classified missile defence programs.

No President would risk it though. Why pre-emptivley attack China destroying all your imports? Stupid economics really...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Like I said, those people who chant "WE ARE THE BEST" probably came from kids. Now, do adults say that? Maybe some do if they are those extra-gullible type.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
America has more nukes than Russia, but it doesn't matter. The reason for that is you need only so many nukes to wipe out a country and both Russia and America have enough for each other.

All those who brag about America winning a nuclear exchange, do you realise that a couple of nukes will destroy some of America's main cities? In that case, the country's economy will rapidly decline. And the country will perish economically over the years, people and businesses will leave to Europe. Would you live in land that is radioactive and drink water that is likely to poison you? I bet you won't be so patriotic then...

One must realise that in a nuclear exchange - nobody is going to be the victor. The only question is "surviving" a nuclear exchange. And Russian people are much more likely to survive, even if not Russia itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I agree about the Russian thing. The way I see it, since the size of Russia, people dont have to move to other countries just to other places in Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join