It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is she really worth it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Allright, there is far more wisdom in any one of these ATS members' pinkys than in my whole body. However, I can offer you the flip side of the coin. The dark side, if you will.

If you can detach yourself emotionally a little bit, then this situation is perfect.
Stay with her up until she leaves. You can kick it to as many girls as you want, and no matter what the result, you've still got somebody to empty your yam bag for ya. And afterwards you can even say, "look what I did to you, again, oh!" And every time you can have yourself a loff.

Take lemons, make lemon meringue pie, that's what I say.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I hate to speak ill of someone I don't know, but...

Look how she treated you! She actually said 'I'm going to have to break up with you at XYZ date.' How freaking crass is that?!

The least she could have done is pretended to try to make it work, to keep your hopes up and your feelings intact, until she really had to break it off.

Few jerks deserve to be treated like that... so unless you are a jerk, and one of that caliber, let her go. She's not worth your time.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
One thing I've learned is you can't be too nice to women or they will take advantage of you, especially the hot ones.

You gotta lay the law down and let her know your the man, don't take any crap from them.

[edit on 28-2-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
One thing I've learned is you can't be too nice to women or they will take advantage of you, especially the hot ones.

You gotta lay the law down and let her know your the man, don't take any crap from them.

Oooh, you're going to have some angry women on your tail for that comment. Why is it that you think your law is best, and that they must conform to you?

Maybe this is why you have a hard time getting the women, and "especially the hot ones" to stay around, because you are laying down the law to them?

Someone lays down the law to me, and I'm going to politely inform them that they are absolutely correct, and I hope that their law works out really well... in their new home.

:shk:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Maybe this is why you have a hard time getting the women, and "especially the hot ones" to stay around, because you are laying down the law to them?

LOL, what? you must have mistaken me for someone else, seriously.

I have no trouble with women thank you very much.

All I'm telling this dude is don't let women think they can push you around, cause I've known a lot of these kind of women.

Like they say, you give them an inch and they will take a mile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join