It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Phenomena

page: 1

join
share:
cjb

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

Here's some old pics of light phenomena that I shot in '01 in Sydney. They were shot at one second shutter speed on my Nikon 950(plus 2 x tele...). It was 15 April at around 5am. The last pic was shot 23 June'01

www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...
www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Nice pics! Looks somewhat like a possible dimensional portal that craft enter and exit through in a couple of those shots. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

cjb

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Nice pics! Looks somewhat like a possible dimensional portal that craft enter and exit through in a couple of those shots. Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Dimensional Detective,

I'm glad you liked the pics. Here's another one taken a second earlier than the bottom pic(which also had a small image 'echo'). Yes, I have seen seemingly 'solid' objects appear from balls of 'light' several times, so there could be something happening with dimension shifting...

www.surfin.com.au...

Here is a 'different' kind of light activity

www.surfin.com.au...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Nice shots you have there, this seems like the right thread to mention the lights I have seen.

As a teenager, many many moons ago I would watch flying lights from my bedroom window at my parents house almost whenever I felt like I wanted to watch them, I have seen flying lights perhaps 60 times, I could watch them as long as I wanted, I would look out of my window and see them in the distant sky, watch them move about in that odd erratic why they do, the turns on a dime, the absolute control of acceleration that defy the laws of momentum, I would watch for 20 minutes, get bored, pull the curtain back, put my head back on the pillar, try and sleep, 20 minutes later I want to look again, they are still there, id watch them again, get bored so again try to sleep, basically it was like being at an airport for flying lights in the sky, anyway I had not seen these for years and years, or I had not bothered looking you could say, well the other day I spoke in my mind and asked, hey why don't I see you no more, why don't you let me see, let me see you, then I went to the kitchen to brush my teeth and turn in for the night it was then that I noticed what appeared to be a very large star, at low altitude in the north east sky early in the morning at 3.30 am, what was different about this star is that it was flashing, or twinkling very very fiercely, it was also changing colours, red green and white as it furiously twinkled or flashed, when I first noticed it, there seemed to be that a small white light came off from the larger light and shot off at speed, 5 inches to the left of this flashing light was also a smaller white light, now what was strange about both these objects is that they both seemed to be in constant movement, as in they wobble, or make fast small movements constantly, I have seen this with what I believe to be the sightings I had 20 years ago, if these are a craft it makes me wonder if the wobble or constant movement is to counter radar, now normally I might ignore these 2 lights wobbling and the very large one flashing different colours, but they also moved across the sky, the small white one moved 4 inches in the time space of 20 minutes, the very large flashing one moved about 1.5 inches. Now is this supposed to happen, do stars move across the sky like 4 inches in 20 minutes, do stars twinkle or flash and change colours, is this a sighting, its more subtle that the ones of the past. I had thought that I no longer see craft but I see stars that move in a normal circular movement across the sky as they should, but then I notice that when I look at a star that it has moved its location up or down and is now hidden from view behind a rooftop, I am sure that is not normal, in the day time in the same location I have seen a light move vertically I have seen distant lights moving up and down say 1.5 inches in the sky, I am sure that stars should not do that, so in all I think I am seeing them and not noticing, also interesting that I should ask to see them again and they show, that is if it is not a natural occurrence of some sort, if anyone knows about astronomy I would love to know if that was a natural phenomenon.

cjb

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi Sam, Thanks for your kind comments on some of my material. I have worked pretty hard for the last six years or so to gather material, and I feel privileged that the data is currently being analysed by a small group of Scientists (re clip: no, they don't think it's a boat...). I look foreward to their 'final' report... chris

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
cjb,

Don't be so quick to dismiss. There are some pretty fantastic people in here when it comes to analysis and we have all learned that the label scientist doesn't always = results.

I'm glad to see you here and although your scientist's may be the bees knees, give us a chance (which I hope is why you're here now), we may surprise you.

Calling all experts, don't make me look bad now!

cjb

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hi jbondo, please don't misunderstand me. I have great regard for this discussion group, although I personally aren't particularly one for discussion. Regarding the ufos, possibly like many witnesses here who have seen unusual activity in the sky, I have to accept it. I didn't have any choice of whether to 'believe' or not. I had never visited a ufo website or read a ufo mag before my own experiences so I guess a whole community was opened up to me as well. In regards to pic analysis, I know the pics are genuine so I don't need that confirmed for me, although I will answer any queries for those interested...chris

top topics

join