It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear: our government sold us to Greys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
I must admit, as a religous person, the only thing besides mankind fighting mankind in a gigantic apocalyptic battle of good vs evil would be mankind fighting aliens in a gigantic battle of good vs evil. So if it happened, i mean if they invaded, I'd interpret it that way, i'd think of them as evil, and consider myself doing God's will by protecting people or by staying alive, whatever, if it even happened.

I'll be like Tome Cruise in War of the Worlds except without the scientology retardation.

...its THETA man!

[edit on 3-10-2006 by runetang]

So just because they're alien, they're automatically evil, because the Bible says something vague about an ultimate battle between good and evil?? Did you ever stop to consdider that maybe in the universal view of things, we're the evil ones?

No wonder (if they are out there) they dont want to make contact with us. People like you would nuke them without understanding them at all.

Great job dude.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I mix with grays more than most folks could believe..................

The aliens taught me for over a decade...........................

Please post photo's. You must have many? Can you get one of them to post on this thread?

ps: Also in The Bible God takes body parts to make new bodies and pays great attention to humans breeding parts and ability, and behold! The grays are taking body parts and focusing on our breeding parts and capacities!! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out

Which scripture(s) are you referring too? How do they relate?

My thoughts exactly. And what are you suggesting? God is a gray?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
hey john

how exactly do we communicate with the greys ?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
John Lear: you don't comunicate with them, they comunicate with you.

just my attempt at guessing what john would have said hehe

a little humor doesn't hurt.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ahhhh, c'mon folks, this thread just makes me

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
John Lear: you don't comunicate with them, they comunicate with you.

Actually, if you dig around on the thread of questions for John Lear (God konws Im not going back though it now to find it, and the ATS search engine has been one of the worst features of ATS...so I dont use it)

Anyway...John said if you want to communicate with an alien, go into the middle of the woods, away from civilization, with no weapons...if your not eaten by a vicious animal, then an alien could possibly get you...but dont go unless you want your soul probed to its very depths.

The end

Peace

Dalen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join