It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is satan? and what is this 5th planet spoken of in the bible?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
the father is omniscent...

these "gods" you refer to are physical...

the father is in all of creation from the top to the bottom but some never see him...

The Gods to which I refer are the Gods described in religions... what if the God of the Bible was also physical... were would be the idea of a God of all creation?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   
but its all good, so are most peoples...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is all over the place. There's so much I thought of saying but ultimately seeing anything more than where someone is currently at is up to that person.

Here's a quick question for all ya'll...

Isn't satan supposed to be the best deceiver ever? So much so he actually has people believe he doesn't exist? If this is so, then isn't it a possibility that the bible was written by inspiration from satan? No, not the whole thing but the general underlining current of the book. The self proclaimed greatness and vengence. The whole gamut of satan's supposed personality is there. Again, I have read the whole bible. I have listened to a minimum of 1,000 sermons. I am not saying the bible is evil or anything silly. But after immense study it does appear as though satan is trying to pull a "slow" one on humanity and it's working. Of course, that's basically the idea with some of the threads I started. Anyway, I find it hard to debate with the current information we are allowed from the science community since it's obvious now they really don't have much a clue. Then I think about an infinite universe and the amount of "empty" space not just "out there" but in between particles of atoms and I get the overwhelming feeling that I don't know a damn thing.

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
any being that requires worship, fear, loathing amongst and between bretheren,and hate for other beings that are not of the same belief is not of the father of all creations...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   

any being that requires worship, fear, loathing amongst and between bretheren,and hate for other beings that are not of the same belief is not of the father of all creations...

What are your arguments for the idea there is a God which created everything... while everything seems to have to do with menkind... and that they are created to the equal...

And who are you in saying those beings aren't made by that father? If that father created everything... but not them... who did?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
so you practice idolatry? graven images, idols?
are these what you worship?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   

so you practice idolatry? graven images, idols?
are these what you worship?

I don't have anything to talk about with you anymore.
Just keep on believing in your so-called good God and keep your eyes closed for what doesn't fit in your picture of God.

See what you want to see and hear what you want to hear.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
you see only what you want to...
that is the subtle difference...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   

www.mt.net...

to be or not to be really is the question...

Post the quote from the Bible exactly as it is written.

Then you will have your answer as to who Satan is.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Satan, the greatest of God's angels, "sealed the measure" of perfection and beauty of all creation. His nature reflected the glory of God, and the word of God which spoke all creation into existence.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
who is satan? and what is this 5th planet spoken of in the bible?

In case you forgot what you posted. Post the Bible verse.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
At least, there is a moral with that " God-satan " story : Don't mess with the Boss.

No don't mess with the boss, because if you don't want to become slaves he will kill you.

I don't want to be a slave and I don't think that Jesus followers and believers were/are slave.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ultra_phoenix... why then did Lucifer and 1/3th of the angels became against God? And don't say because of jealousy... they knew they would face certain death... so what drove so many angels?

Why does the God say there will be an apocalyps? Because he knows we are just like Lucifer... the Lucifer which tried to save the Egyptians...

Or do you have got other answers which can convince someone that Lucifer did not gave his live, while he knew he would face certain death... why did he do it, while heaven is so perfect?

Don't you have got the feeling that when you don't believe in God you are going to hell... you will follow Lucifer... doesn't that sounds like slavery...

And wasn't Lucifer trying to end that... but he failed and the 1/3th of the angels died... just as the Egyptian army...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Satan, the greatest of God's angels, "sealed the measure" of perfection and beauty of all creation. His nature reflected the glory of God, and the word of God which spoke all creation into existence.

Lucifer (aka Satan) is actually humanity. Try it out for yourself. Everytime you see something describing lucifer just replace it by "man". Does it fit? Sure there is an "evil" that plagues humanity but it's our collective choice to follow that route. When we made that choice we fell. We were (are) the greatest of God's angels. our nature reflected the very nature of God. But convincing anyone of that would be like convincing someone the earth was round without a ship to test the theory. Oh well. *shrugs*

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am totally confused...your threads are a bear to read. Second of all...what's with you and the "death of the Egyptian army"? Just curious...you are the tangent king...you never answer the posted main topic...just you and the dead Egyptians....sorry just constructive criticism.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
Lucifer (aka Satan) is actually humanity. Try it out for yourself. Everytime you see something describing lucifer just replace it by "man". Does it fit? Sure there is an "evil" that plagues humanity but it's our collective choice to follow that route.

Have you ever wondered why there is the word "Evil" spelled directly from "Devil" and the word "Good" has "God" contained within? The letters that are taken away or put into spell "do". So you can either "do good" or "do evil". I'm rambling again....sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by uIVIa
Lucifer (aka Satan) is actually humanity. Try it out for yourself. Everytime you see something describing lucifer just replace it by "man". Does it fit? Sure there is an "evil" that plagues humanity but it's our collective choice to follow that route.

Have you ever wondered why there is the word "Evil" spelled directly from "Devil" and the word "Good" has "God" contained within? The letters that are taken away or put into spell "do". So you can either "do good" or "do evil". I'm rambling again....sorry.

Ah, the code. It's everywhere. I know people love the ideas of a God and Devil going at it and at some level that would seem like a correct assessment. But it's all basically symbolism for the higher realms. As above, so below. We are the gods or devils. It's symbolism for choices. And if we like it or not all choices will lead back to the creator because all choices are given from the creator. All the spiritual stuff we read about man being special is just to nudge us into remembering who we really are and where we came from. We now know both sides of God intimately. Shall we choose which one we want? Oh yea, we still can't remember what the other side was like. Um, just think heaven�.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
perdurabo10.tripod.com...

I dont know if anyone has heard of James Donahue or not, he's apparently into Remote Viewing and has some really weird ideas and is also into dark things?! Anyways a bit off topic sorry but i didnt want to start a new thread and figgured this was the best place to add this

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The link you show does not include any bible references to the 5th planet.

How about some quotes to back up the claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join