It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for all you confused souls out there maybe there is hope in the form of an awakening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That's for sure. Stay away from people who think they know what's best for you, and are obsessed with making you comply to their rules. They're, for the most part, mentally ill, insecure people who aren't happy unless everyone else is sharing their insecurities. Those are the bastards causing all the mayhem in the first place! They're like a disease, IMO. Realizing this is an awakening in itself.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
by proxy of capitol...

i mean who dosent want something new, but at what cost?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
By Bigsage

i never stated i was christian...

and those paths are in reference to serving others...
there ARE many paths to serving others...
but many paths also lead down the same road...

Then tell us what you are, in what you believe.. you say that very often... that persons don't know in which you believe, but you do know... yes offcourse you know but we don't.

This is a discussion forum... then you have to tell in which you do believe... not saying that people don't know in which you believe, or what you are... because then you are having a very wrong discussion.

Tell us in what you believe

This is a discussion forum... people are supposed to know in what you believe etc. so they can attack you or be on your side...

Saying "people don't know in what you believe" as an argument is the worst I have ever heard on a discussion forum

[Edited on 11-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What path do you follow then Bisage?
Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join