It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for all you confused souls out there maybe there is hope in the form of an awakening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
or maybe its just a hoax...
www.pleiadians.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In respect to this I am reminded of the wave function, this in respect to electron spin. The past as a result is an aspect of the present and death is part of the here and now.

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
those that hated jesus then hate him now comes into mind...
it is funny how many temporal references i find in the bible when my eyes are open while reading...
life and death are a part of the now, then, later...

if it was a function in an equation yes the present and past deaths are a part of the now as are the present and past lives...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What if we have the idea of an exact action having an exact reaction... then it would be till eternity be exact...

Where is the space for parallel timelines?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
these are physical manifestations that are potential yet they have nothing to do with the soul complex of the now...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What if there isn't a soul... if the soul is just a feeling which the brain gives you...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
but there is a soul...

and you have your own choices...

i have my choices as well as others...

sounds like you worship satan, do you?
its ok i wont judge might as well come out the closet...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yes I think satan was the good person.

And what makes you so sure we have souls? Because you have the feeling you got a soul? Because God says he gave you a soul? Because menkind is so special they have to have souls?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

posted on 8-11-2003 at 11:14 PM
Yes I think satan was the good person.

"And what makes you so sure we have souls? Because you have the feeling you got a soul? Because God says he gave you a soul? Because menkind is so special they have to have souls?"

my ability to touch others without physically touching them, my ability to love others without them giving me anything in return,my ability to compassionately hold this conversation with you for a couple of hours,my ability to do things you would not believe(or do you, and you don't want me to believe?)...

you sound dissappointed to be a man, it is a gift enjoy it while you can...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Touching without physical contact... everybody does that... and yes I become quite ashamed of being human.

Most off all because God created me... should I be happy because of that? Should I be happy with such a gift... while it is just a prison... a prison which Lucifer tried to help us out of... a prison of which he wanted to give his live for to make it not happen for humankind... but he failed... and then we will notice it by the Apocalyps.

Do you feel like you have been given a gift? A gift to destroy live... to be a slave... to honour that one which killed Lucifer... is that really what almightyness looks like?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
that of free choice, to be and freely love if i so choose...

be away i never knew you...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I've always said time doesn't exist. It's a human invention to describe our perspective. Our time means jack #, anywhere but here. We already know it's not constant. There goes every theory we ever based on time being a constant. This thing you call reality, is just an illusion. It only exists in your mind.

My mind is wide open, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the bible.

[Edited on 11-10-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
I've always said time doesn't exist. It's a human invention to describe our perspective. Our time means jack #, anywhere but here. We already know it's not constant. There goes every theory we ever based on time being a constant. This thing you call reality, is just an illusion. It only exists in your mind.

Edited on 11-10-2003 by Satyr]

you are quite correct, Satyr. the illusion of time is one of the biggest mysteries of all. but it is also quite understandable that many ppl believe time exists. man is born, grows old and then dies. other ppl remember this happened "before". therefore time exists in their minds. if you use mathematics to prove this, remove "time" from the equations. time is experienced by man because it feels the "time" passing by. but time is just a figment of man's imagination.
i can not explain this very well, but according to my philosophy, everything in the past and everything in the future is happening "now". but there is no "now" is there. what is wrong with mankinds view of their reality?
tell me this.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
to allow man the ability to reference his understandings of things that have been or about to happen...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why is it that you seem to think that we are all confused souls?
Is this some sort of Christian bias of yours?
Thier are many ways to reach salvation.
Many paths that lead to the same Goal( God )
My Gurus even say this, Hindu's, Muslims, are all just different paths to the same truth.
Deep

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
and those paths are in reference to serving others...
there ARE many paths to serving others...
but many paths also lead down the same road...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've never felt any need for "salvation". That must be something for weak or guilty people.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
people need to save themselves, yet on their journey they need hope...

but hope is false and when they find this out they will need more faith...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Just what do people need to save themselves from? That's absurd! The only thing I think people need to save themselves from, is the the feeling that they need saving.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
being enforced uppon the people...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join