It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godlikeproductions scared and put their site down

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Is the site still down? I cant seem to access it. Anyone know how long it usually goes down for?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

I'm not scared. If the government wants to get you they will find one way or the other to do it. Just look at the Rico laws that were originally intended to combat the Mafia. Notice how they are starting to use it against gangs. Won't be long and they will stretch it to go after other groups they deem dangerous.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
IMO, it's a huge publicity stunt. If you do a bit of looking into GLP you will see thay have a dubious history at best.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
IMO, it's a huge publicity stunt. If you do a bit of looking into GLP you will see thay have a dubious history at best.

By it's very nature a conspiracy forum will be rife with it's own taint. However, this does not take away its importance to those of us who use the internet to get the 'real' news.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If they did it in protest, I think it was a pretty dumb idea. It's about like protesting cigarettes by buying up as many as you can. Or protesting how many hours you have to work by working overtime for free. Meaning, you don't do what they want you to do as a protest.

I hope ATS doesn't do anything like that in "protest" of the laws. I would be pretty disappointed.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Silencing Machine

I find your name and registration date so amusing.

Anyway... if by "real" news you mean rumor and innuendo or fear, uncertainty and doubt. All just info-bombs for the psyche.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The GLP website is for sale because of someone named Stevie......

Then there was Stevie... Stevie is the first psycho to actually show up in my town physically... The guy is totally off his rocker and dangerous. He's been charged and convicted of assault and domestic violence. He served time for it. I have his complete record, even the charges he's had in florida listed under his REAL birthdate.. (I haven't released publicly everything I have on this guy) If the guy had shown up at my door I would have had to put a bullet in him.. lucky for him I guess, he showed up at the wrong persons door... To me.. this was a wake up call... It's time for me to move on..

Link

I'm not actually a regular user or visitor to their site so don't have a clue who Stevie is or what is going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

The thing I understand about GodlikeProductions - is it is actually owned and run by a Tavistock
in fact please see this link: pimpinturtle.com...

excerts from the link:

Some of the banned words/sites on Godlikeproductions - are as follows:

Alien earth, proxywhore refuge, modlikeproductions, juryroll, ghosthunterscry, abovetopsecret, rumor mill news, surfing the apocalypse, buddhas grove, malware, spyware, adware, Jason Lucas, Elaine, Defiler, tavistock, stanford research institute.Also, using a tiny url will get you automatically banned.

More interesting information about GLP from the RMN Archives....

GLP NOW OWNED BY PTB WHO TRIED TO BUY RMN & STA

Posted By: Rayelan
Date: Saturday, 15 January 2005, 12:24 a.m.

Quoting Theresa from STA:

HERE IS WHERE THE PLOT THICKENS

On December 16, 2004, just prior to GLP being sold, I was approached (as were other major alternative news sites,) to sell Surfing The Apocalypse. I did not bother to even answer the email as I have no interest in doing so. I believe the email may have come from this same group of people.

NOW here is my question:

WHY IS AN ORGANIZATION LIKE THIS WANTING TO BUY UP ALTERNATIVE NEWS SITES?

Do you really think they are doing this to support the TRUTH?

What could be coming down the pike that the PTB don't want to be shared within these network of sites? And what software could they be wanting to plant on unknowing readers computers?

more from another article: www.dailypaul.com...

So, my first instinct was that this stuff was probably bogus. But then I did a simple post entitled, "Has anbody ever google searched "Godlikeproductions" " and the body of the post was simply - "interesting"

- I was banned within 4 minutes.

Some of the banned words/phrases are "tavistock" and "jason lucas" - Lucas, apparently, is involved with Tavistock and purchased the company in 1998. He is still one of the moderators and posts under the name "Trinity".

Anyway, the reason I posted this -here- is because I have been watching forum activity for years and I know for a fact that there are posters (including here, on the Dailypaul) who aim to divide, distract, anger, allienate, etc. etc.

Forums like Godlikeproductions are likely a way of studying the reactions, the psychology, of those interested in people like Ron Paul, or simply those who could potentially pose a threat through the spreading of information.

After reading many things, including the owner of it - being involved with tavistock - I stopped even looking on their board - due to the fact - I do believe that it is an operation of the government.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rai76

I just went to GodlikeProductions - they are up and running and I do not see a "America's In Trouble" heading.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
After reading many things, including the owner of it - being involved with tavistock - I stopped even looking on their board - due to the fact - I do believe that it is an operation of the government.

Two words: Systems Psychodynamics. Scroogle it.

It will make you view the world from an entirely different perspective.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
Please refer to this thread to discuss what they are alarmed about at Godlike- Bush given retroactive immunity for warcrimes

[edit on 2-10-2006 by Xeros]

This is what I get when I click your link. What does it mean???

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Last i heard the owner of glp was selling the site this most likely has somthing to do with that

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
ATS will stay online until they pry the server passwords from my cold lifeless hands.

cold and lifeless indeed.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i like this bit,

Over time, there was a divide between those who believe in this or that and there would be arguments, debates. Some of it seemed obviously contrived, where certain posters always seemed to show up - on cue - with obnoxious, anger-provoking comments. It wasn't like these things happened sometimes, most of the time, etc. - it was clockwork - and remains clockwork.

this same trend i see here,and in other sensitive forums dedicated to subjects dangerous to future ais such as morgellons and time travel.

ive also seen people complain of the procesees below occuring here....its happened to me,my bookmarks were wiped out,co incidently when i found evidence of tech not availble now being invented 50 years ago and had that page bookmarked....

They feel that it is well within their rights to offer advertising to the average net-user. By "offer", they mean altering your IE browser through browser hijacks, adding toolbars and buttons, adding files and .dll files on your system, adding registry keys, and making itself at home in the Application Data folder. They sneak themselves onto computer systems by being obscurly bundled into other programs. It is also difficult to remove, requiring the user to perform part of the removal in Safe Mode and also accessing the regedit, something a novice or new user isn't proficiant at.

tavistock,

If you look this company up, you're likely to get pretty creeped out. The Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology.

yes interesting,involved in brainwashing and mind control,buying up alternative websites that would talk of brainwashing and mind control....strange how ive often talked of how ats is used to find targets for mind control.

cmon folks,its all future ai,that is the conspiracy and it appears as if those ais who owned godlikeproductions since 04,have been ousted!,most likely by another higher force here who contrary to the disinfo propagated here and elsewhere are actually the good guys.

and stevie!,

If the guy had shown up at my door I would have had to put a bullet in him.. lucky for him I guess, he showed up at the wrong persons door...

i had an experience a few weeks back when a mind controled lunatic chased me for half a mile trying to kill me,saying...."ile teach you to knock on my door".........bit of a coincidence considering the mod trinity is actually the spawn of tavistock aka a future ai company whom i am currently fighting....looks like theres a backlash going on against the ais by something just as powerful!!

hey you know whats also strange,the writing style of trinity....resembles springers a hell OF a lot to say the least......,im also fighting ats,as you may see in my posting history!

[edit on 7-12-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I just got banned from GLP for making a post asking about possible Obama assassination. What a bunk site that it.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
ATS will stay online until they pry the server passwords from my cold lifeless hands.

I bet you do your accounting on Quickbooks... he he he

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I personaly knew earth420 from the site godlike productions. I learned a;oy about the type of people that are running the site and their mental conditions. I am personaly disapointed to see such a good mind used in a paranoid manor. I used to stick up for the people and argue with the debunkers in defence of Nancy Lieder and Earth420, but as I got to know earth420 in person I realized that they is a hint of unstable characteristics.
This is the truth. My user name was kren. I personaly believe that planet x is a posability,but to believe that the voices in your head are beings called zetas is crossing the line between reality and fantacy. Earth420 owns three chickens and they run around the yard nothing special,but she believes that those three chickens will sustain her familly in time of famine.
She will soon be 30 and she does infact take perscribed pills called kolazapane. This is the truth. I feel sorry for these people that the voices that they hear are conforting to them,but it was about time that someone shut down these people that were convincing others that the voices they were hearing were aliens. I dont have the answers to life,but I know that fantacy and reality are two distinct things. Earth420 not only is a little confused,but she lives in drama and is a hypacryt. She believes in this thing called service to self and service to others. She claimes sto when really she is the oposit. They are all smart,but miss use their intualect and turn fantacy into a false reality. She told me was being watched by the C.I.A and that Zetas aliens were taking eggs from her in her sleep to take to a space craft to creat hybrid humans. Seriously. I hope that others in this world can get a grip on realiy and that they can live in a reality grounded on fact and not fantacy. Imagination is good,but please be real about it. If this planet x is real then we will find out,but lets noy make # up and add crap to the mix. Mabey somebody knows the truth I dont know,nut I wish the best for everyone. Kren.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Huh? I somehow ended up reading a website that mentioned how certain words are censored at GLP so I posted the word Tavistock there and it really did get changed to Merry Christmas?! Why would a conspiracy site not allow anyone to discuss whether Tavistock is a conspiracy?

Anyway, one day I saw a post titled “The truth about GLP”. It looked interesting so I clicked it. The poster said to google three things: “webhelper trinity”, “the best kept secret in america” and “godlikeproductions”.

Before I did this, I scrolled down to see some of the responses. Someone had posted a couple of sentences that didn’t make sense. They said, “Jack_Frost has caused quite a buzz by buying out a popular internet message board, godlikeproductions.com. He is posting there under the name “^TrInItY^”, and bans anyone who mentions bunny or flowers.”

........ The original sentence was, “Jason Lucas has caused quite a buzz by buying out a popular internet message board, godlikeproductions.com. He is posting there under the name “^TrInItY^”, and bans anyone who mentions lop.com or spyware.” So we see here that Jason Lucas got changed to Jack_Frost, lop.com got changed to bunny, and spyware got changed to flowers.

.............. After a little more research I found out that Jason Lucas used to work for (or still does) lop.com which is/was a company that made spyware and malware. According to some sources, it was speculated that Mr. Lucas works for the US government and this spyware was used to collect info for them.

............. What’s REALLY interesting is that another one of the banned words there is Tavistock. If you post that word in a thread, it changes to Merry Christmas and you get banned. It doesn’t take much to deduce that Mr. Lucas must be associated with them in some way as well.

........ Tavistock Institute has done much work and research in the fields of mind control and social experimentation.

...... That forum is obviously one big social experiment for controlling opposition and spreading disinformation. It’s also a way to keep tabs on different theories and beliefs so “the powers that be” can see who’s getting close to the truth. This way they can steer you away from it. That forum is heavily moderated. Threads get deleted more often than people know and they can flood the forum with so many fake conspiracies that it leaves someone lost in a sea of possibilities.

LINK to the whole article

I came to ATS to do a bit of research on Tavistock and this thread jumped out at me. There didn't seem to be many threads about Tavistock so if anyone has any information or can point me to some interesting threads about it, please do. I wasn't interested in it before but I am now that GLP changed the word Tavistock to Merry Christmas?!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Huh? I somehow ended up reading a website that mentioned how certain words are censored at GLP so I posted the word Tavistock there and it really did get changed to Merry Christmas?! Why would a conspiracy site not allow anyone to discuss whether Tavistock is a conspiracy?

I can attest that this is true from personal experience. I have tried Tavistock and it does turn to Merry Christmas, also resulting in a ban. I've been banned for posting other words as well. For example, the word 'spyware' is automatically changed to 'flowers' and you may be banned for using it. Another word translates to 'puppies' ... I think 'virus' or 'adware' or something like that.

Funny thing is, I still go back to GLP. The word "corrections" seem to be an inside joke among some that the regulars just accept. I will admit that I find breaking news on GLP before ATS, and sometimes I enjoy the utter madness of that site, but there are too many BS threads, there is something shady about the "regulars" who seem to be on there all day, and I definitely wonder about the reasons behind the bans and word changes when you mention certain topics.

I've been visiting GLP for about a year and never had any problems with virii or spyware until last Thursday, when I was surfing GLP at work and suddenly was infected with a virus that was posing as a "spyware removal tool" I had to purchase to remove the virus. I found a free tool that took care of the problem but this made me wonder about the speculations that GLP is a front for some spyware, anti-virus, etc. type thing. But with the Tavistock connection, there may be even more to the story than that.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They've recently been on the attack by some copyright pros representing AP/Reuters.

It's rather ironic because they randomly convert posted videos from youtube and host them on godlikeproduction videos instead... I posted www.youtube.com... on a thread, it turned into video.godlikeproductions.com... Talk about hypocrisy. Because I called them out on a thread New Terms Added To GLP Disclaimer.. Please NOTE.... I got banned 1st time not only for posting, but just for viewing the site.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by IAMNOTWHOITSAYSIAM]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join