It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your super Secret???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
So anyways, something just sparked my interest and so here it is.

And just for reference, stuff and so on, I will post the place I got the original idea from.
www.myspace.com...

the twist:
Just post a secret you have, and then the next person can (agree with it) and or just add a new secret.

ok one of my secrets is:

I once when i was very young, stole a knife, but it was out of the package right beside it, hmmmm, so yea....

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I once worked in this store and some little # stole a knife but I didn't tell my boss and just replaced the knife, hey wait a minuet!!!

CX

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have'nt really got a secret that i could post in public....thats why it's a secret......however i will tell a funny confession i heard on the radio a while back.

Two lads regularly went rabbit shooting in a local farmers field, they were friends of the farmer and when they went, they just bobbed thier heads into the farmhouse, let the farmer know they'd be in the field shooting and off they'd go.

So this particular day, they arrive at the farm and one of the lads goes to the farmhouse to tell the farmer that they are going to bag a few rabbits. The other lad stayed by the car whilst he did this. Upon knocking the door, another guy answered and said the farmer was away for a few days and that he knew nothing about any rabbit shooting being alllowed.

The lad said that it was a regular thing so the guy looking after the farm said, "Tell you what, i'll do you a deal, i have a sick horse in the barn over there, he's going to need putting down but it will be cheaper if you do the job for me with your gun. If you do that then you can go shooting".

The lad said fair enough, then on the way back to the car he thought he'd play a trick on his mate. He put on his angriest face and stormed past his mate and towards the barn, holding his gun menacingly. He shouted, "That miserable git said we could'nt shoot in the field today....so i'm going to kill his horse!!!". As agreed he then shot the horse.

The lads mate had a look of shock on his face when he saw what his mate had done.......but then his face turned from shock to anger too and he shouted, "YEAH...LETS KILL HIS BULL TOO!!!!" The lad then proceeded to run into the field and shoot the farmers prize bull!

These guys phoned into the radio station years later because they wanted to get it off thier consciounce lol. If i remember rightly the station got a few calls from animal rights that day.

CX.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
my secret is that god confessed original sin to me.

the original sin?

god could identify, acknowledge, recognize, and accept the concepts of "alone" and "sad" from being "alone".

god could not comprehend, identify, acknowledge, recognize, nor accept that god was "afraid" of "alone" and "sad" until god saw "love".

and god saw the mistake.

god saw what god had done out of ignorance, and not knowing.

but, in god's defense:

how can "truth" fear "truth"???

that is how the god of creation, the "humpty dumpty" took it's great fall.

be not afraid.

perhaps "humpty dumpty" is back together again. it took more than all the kings horses and all the kings men. it took all the queens and sisters and even the "pony boys" with their pony express delivery service.

by the time god saw fear for what fear was, the masks of fear and the opposition to "i am" and the opposition to "truth", and the opposition to "love" had already begun to create the lies and the masks and the lies of man.

what is the opposite of love?

are you sure, please review my signature.. ..

what is the opposite of love?

hate?

hate is a lie, a mask the cowards wear.

how is hate the opposite of love, unless you lie to yourself?

hate the opposite of love?

no.

how can 1 justify their hate for another without first being afraid of loosing something they love?

and what do people love?

people love 666.

666 you ask?

666 is the number of man.

666 is the loves of man.

what is it men love?

1) mans' first love is fear, a byproduct of their instinct to be "self before i serve" aka "self pre-serve".

2) mans' second love is food, as they needed it for cellular reproduction.

3) mans' third love is family, as they nurished and protected us, and lied to us so that we could hide from our fears.

4) mans' fourth love is friends, as they gave us a sense of belonging, and a sense of acceptance we sought for.

5) mans' fifth love was fornication, as they were curious about love, and fornication is the physical manifestation of love.

6) mans' sixth love was finances, as it provided them a means to obtain more of their loves, and helped them hide from their fear.

how many loves?

beginning with what letter of the "all fib i bet"?

chosen how many times before the love of the seventh letter, god's "g", or truth?

that's right. 6 loves, beginning with the 6th letter of the "all fib i bet". chosen 6 times before god and before truth.

"be not afraid, fear not for just one moment."

hope you like this secret, seek writ . ......

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
my super secret, which noone on ats or bts knows until now is, dun du du dun dun duuunnnnnn, I have ginger hair

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Omg you freak!!!!!!! hehe only joking

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
mmmmm ok I'll tell if you promise to keep it secret.

Agent T is a guitar playing nutter.

Niteboy drives a pink Mazda.

Zaphod58 is really a NSA agent.

Flyers fan hates hockey.

S.O .likes his beer really cold.

and me .....well that's a secret lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
...(drum roll) I'm addicted to marmalade on toast....taaaa,dahh!

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglosaxon
...(drum roll) I'm addicted to marmalade on toast....taaaa,dahh!

Gee, isn't everyone?

mmm...marmalade...

[edit on 10/2/2006 by Stormrider]

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
what kind of person would post their secret on the internet (sorry had to ask)

new topics

top topics

join