It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just saw a disc ......... sept 30 06 12:30 pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was just driving to get some lunch afew hours ago..... and I noticed a plane spraying chemtrails cris-crossing anoth chemtrail in a grid pattern. I always watch this phenomena hoping I will see aclue as to what they are doing. I was traveling north in a fairly large town in the northern part of the san francisco bay area. I saw a black bird flying across the sky flying south east. Upon further observation, I almost wrecked my car..this was no bird. It appeared as a black bird flapping its wings But I realized it was a disc that looked like it was spinning out of control, as if an unskilled perso threw a frisbee....or a better example is if you where to spin a quarter on a table, the behavior of the quarter when its running out of momentum is what this disc appeared to be doing. It was black on the bottom and white on top or visa-versa it was spinning so wildly I couldnt tell....it was almost tumbling HOWEVER it was not losing altitude...there was no arch to its flight path...it was moving along steadily in a straight line...with this odd spinng... I have no idea the size of the object. My guess is smaller than a private plane.... has anyone seen something like this?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
no sound no humming no lights solid black and solid white............ definatly a disc shape........

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Many people take photo's of chemtrails and capture UFO's in or around them.

People from all over Earth are collecting specimens of spider web type material or pollen type of material that falls from these trails. People, plants, animals, air, soil and waters are being harmed by these sprays.

Our blue skies turn by early evening to almost white. Watch how they spray to cover the Sun. If you look you will see they spray in the night.

I wonder are the ships recording or are they involved with changing the air so it will become one they can breathe?

Are the trails for use by our military where they can easily pick up ships when our radar's can't.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have no idea...chem trails are a weird subject.... the disc is saw was strange because the way it was spinning looked totally out of control and I could only imagine that anything in the disc was having a very hard time.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No planes fly in criss cross patterns. Oh, and 3 words. Prove, me, wrong!

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Congrats on your sighting. Maybe you can sketch us a little drawing from your POV (Point of View)?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Perhaps it was a stealth aircraft we know nothing about. Johnny has a great idea, if you can sketch out what you saw and post it here, it would make it much easier to visualize your point of view.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a good theory is that they are trying to create an artificial ozon layer because of what polution did to the ozon layer.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

Our blue skies turn by early evening to almost white. Watch how they spray to cover the Sun. If you look you will see they spray in the night.

do you live in a city? i live in the forrest and even though they spread these chemtrails like crazy it's still a beautifull sky when they decipade and i still see the beautifull stars at night.

i'v been to a big city before and yes the sky is as you describe.

I'v no fear of these chemtrails even if they are harmfull, it won't change my existance.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ufo sightings are occurring at a level not seen or recorded in modern human history. Evidence is literally being accumulated daily - in particular at this website. Also, a must see video that will take your breath away is here. Another great public tv show on them is here.

Millions of people are looking toward the skies now, and are moved beyond words by what they are able to see, despite the noxious, oily, hazy clouds that large, commercial craft are desperately spraying day and night across the world - across the world (talk about taking your breath away).

The spraying going on over this entire planet is the single largest, sustained, coordinated secret operation in humankind's history - and no one claims to know anything about it. How are governments from every country allowing this to go on in their skies above them and no one knows anything about this?

Countries involved in this spraying include Russia, Europe, the U.S., Canada, Australia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and many others. This is a major, worldwide, cooperative effort, and seemingly over countries with whom we are at war (conspicuously absent is China, but that's only because I haven't seen articles naming China as yet...). How can so many countries be involved in this, and why are they keeping it secret? Something unprecedented is going on. No one is taking responsibility, and no one seems to be accountable for any health problems that result from the spraying.

Is there a connection between these chemtrails and ufo sightings? There seems to be ufo activity near chemtrails, but one can only conclude there is more a curiosity there, and not collusion per se. The increase in ufo sightings, and in particular, ufo sightings in or around chemtrails, can , for the most part, be seen as more coincidence, or possibly out of curiosity on behalf of the ufo. Other than both phenomena being present at the same place and time, there is no evidence showing a direct relationship.

On the subject of chemtrails, this link seems to provide a fairly detailed explanation of the activity by someone wishing to remain unknown. The anonymous scientist claims there is a multi-purpose "Shield" program in place, and its reaches are far and wide. The ramifications of this program as stated on that site are unpleasant any way you look at it. The spraying, as explained, is to attempt to heal, in many ways, our atmosphere and protect the Earth's inhabitants from our imminent extinction.

He states that the parties running this program are desperately fighting the damage to this planet, and our inevitable extinction said to occur within the next two generations. What's frustrating beyond words about that possibility (or any secret aerial spraying) is that there are a select number of people who are aware of this worlwide, slow motion catastrophe, and the rest of us are left to hang out to dry without information that may otherwise cause us to take measures to protect ourselves (i.e., store food, increase efforts to protect ourselves from the sun's harmful rays, etc.).

Even more disturbing is the fact that whoever is running these programs has weighed the loss of life due to spraying (est. from 3-4 million) vs a larger population extinction and decided the loss was acceptable. Sorry folks. It's their call, and you don't have a say in it. The immensity of this program alone means that there are civil servants and representatives that are blind, or are lying to their constituents. They can prepare, you can't. Here is one link, however, where a Canadian citizen is getting attention, and bringing attention to this issue.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That's very interesting. So was the disc going in zig zag directions? Very wierd you saw it in Chemical trails. I haven't done much research on chem trails. I'm not sure if I believe in that theory about the poisoning the atmosphere, or whatever, but also you do realize that some of these "so called" chemtrails are simply prism effects in the sky. I don't know, I could be wrong. Or aren't they just jet trails from the fuel they leave behind? It's wierd. It's also from pollution too you know.

Anyways I've seen a UFO before too. I caught it on video but the only problem is, and this makes me less credible, it's a Sony digital camera, and it was very old. I tried watching it again but the buttons won't work properly and sometimes it turns off. This happened eversince I filmed the stupid thing. Well here's what happened, my X and I were walking down my road and he saw the UFO, then he told me to get the camera. The camera was completely charged, so I ran all the way down to my house, it wasn't that far away. Got the camera. Ran all the way back and I started to film it. It was a bright light and it was approaching closer. The object was oval and horizontal, but seemed pretty far away behind a tree. The wierd thing was that as I started to film it, it grew brighter somewhat and had a pulsing light (tail) in the back. Then it started moving foward slowly, then back slowly, foward, and then back, then up in a slow zig zag direction. I thought.. "well that's wierd..." Then as I was filming it all of a sudden my camera completely shuts off. I tried to turn it back on but the battery was totally dead. Isn't that bizzare!? And then here comes the wierdest part of all. I flew over our heads and we heard the sound of a plane. There was no sound before.

But when I recharged the thing I got it to work and watched it, and both my X and I were pretty amazed. I also brought it to my school and showed my skeptic friend who kept on wanting to watch it because she thought it was real. Well it is real, but she doesn't believe in UFOs at all. How ignorant. Well has anyone seen it before.

Too bad I don't have it anymore. And when I pulled the tape out of the camera the knobs that turn the tape were messed up and some how it caught the film, so when I pulled it out, it pulled out the film as well. It stinks because that's the first footage I ever got of a UFO.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
onthedeck, thx for your references they are great but do you know where i could find the mexican ufo conference video to download because i have a 56k and i don't want to stream a video that will take me about 5 hours to watch so i would prefer to download it overnight or something, thx you.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
selfless, you can manually download the Mexico video posted above using the following
link

it's about 228 mb

Enjoy.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Leevi]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leevi
selfless, you can manually download the Mexico video posted above using the following
link

it's about 228 mb

Enjoy.

[edit on 1-10-2006 by Leevi]

oh ''bullock'' that's prety big for my poor 56k lol but thx i will get it anyways since i heard it's a must see video.

appreciate the help.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
No planes fly in criss cross patterns. Oh, and 3 words. Prove, me, wrong!

prove you wrong?

www.apfn.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
how about this..

www.apfn.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Please dont think Im making this up..Im by no means claiming this to be ET craft..I just saw what I saw and it was out of the ordinary

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
Please dont think Im making this up..Im by no means claiming this to be ET craft..I just saw what I saw and it was out of the ordinary

Well, I've lived near a close-by airport and I can tell you that, that is not a plane. O_o... Whatever you saw wasn't a human craft. Did you ever think that maybe it could have been a controlled toy? But no, it does make sense that the ufo would be around the chemical trails left over by the plane. Hmm.. very odd. By the way did you read my experience with the UFO?

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
send me a link to your exp....

its funny,, can you see how at first glance being that it was black on top white on the bottom and spi nning in this odd fashion that it could look like a bird?

My brain rationalized

bird then strange toy perhaps and finally....strange disc..then WOW!!! I almost gave the car ahead of me a little nudge

posted on Oct, 2 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Nice job on the sketch, it gives us all a better idea of your sighting. Out of curiousity, if
you were to guess as to the size of this object (from your POV), what would you compare the size to from your perspective.

(1) A BB (from a BB gun)

(2) A Dime

(3) A Golfball

(4) A Softball

(5) A Football

Once again, this isn't what size you think it is, but rather what size you would compare it too from your view of it if you held up any of the above objects to block out the wobbling UFO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join