It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something joined me in bed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Normally, when i read posts about people seeing wierd creatures or things in the night i personaly dismiss them as dreams or sleep paralysis type things. I wasn't going to post this for that reason but im so convinced what i saw was real, ive decided i will.

I was woken last night by something on my bed about 3feet in length/height and i felt its body against my leg. The instant i woke i started repeating the 'F' word, i was terrified and sort of edged upwards towards the head of my bed and within seconds it sort of slithered off the end or my bed and went underneath. I layed there for about a minute absolutely terrified and after seeing or hearing nothing else i jumped out of bed and put the light on. I dont know what it looked like, i just saw a shadow and it wasnt cold but not as warm as my body temperature at the time.

Whatever it was was, it seemed too real to be a dream, wasnt my cat and it definitely wasnt a person! I was able to move so it wasnt sleep paralysis or night terrors

I know this can only be logically explained as a type of dream or not true, but i know what i saw, i just felt the need to share it!

[edit on 30-9-2006 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It could have been a snake. Or it could have just been a dream that felt too real. Or, it could be an evil blood sucking worm out for your blood.

Any of those is a fair guess.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It could have been a snake. Or it could have just been a dream that felt too real. Or, it could be an evil blood sucking worm out for your blood.

It definitely wasnt a snake because i would have found it under the bed afterwards. plus there generally arent snakes in the midlands of England, especially not in my area lol.

I forgot to mention that it wasnt snakelike, it was quite big about proportional to the size of a child.

There was nothing under my bed when i looked. except piles of junk which are always there

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It was probably a dream that was just too real, like those ones that your falling and you hit the ground, it feels like you land on your bed from a height.

The body can trick us in some weird ways.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Yeh i know what you mean but like i say it seemed too real and i was awake. i know i was awake because as soon as i woke up and saw it i started shouting f*ck and shuffled into a sitting positon, then i got out of bed and went to the toilet lol.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Weird tale indeed! You must have been terrified.
I have a funny story to tell about waking up and thinking something was in bed with me!
I woke up and I could feel something touching my leg, so I hit the bed side light and through the duvet off. lol, turns out it's just my other leg touching it, but because I had been lying funny, the leg had gone dead, so I had no sensation of it touching my other leg......duh
Scared the crap out of me though....

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
haha that must have been pretty wierd! I hate it when you wake up and cant move your cold clammy arm or somethin. It wasnt my other leg tho cos it was the outside of my right leg. unless i have an extra leg at night
/yes i was terrified... Im going to bed again in a minute

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Barn, I had that happen once. I woke up and saw my girlfriend sleeping with her back to me. Then I realized there was someones hand on top of my head so I slapped it hard.

It was my own hand and I was laying funny so it had fallen asleep.
I woke my girlfriend up because I was laughing so hard after realizing what I just did.

fiftyfifty, I had something similar happen to me also, but it was really dark and no light nearby so I never saw anything. It felt about the size of a small dog, but we had no animals in the house at that time. Really, really freaky when that happens....

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I once woke up with something brushing up against my leg, I was so scared that I jumped up shouting and hitting the thing as hard as I could, I jumped up turned on the light and realised that it was my cat lol. not really.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I donno, I've had vivid, vivid dreams in color that were so detailed it was exactly as if I was concious and seeing it all.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well yep this sounds very out there! But then i guess this sort of thing is,

So lets try and take this a bit more serious,

Was there any odd smell in the room did you notice?

Have you had any other odd occurrence's lately?

Have you looked around you room for all possible explanations,?

Have you thought of this possible being a paranormal encounter IE ghost etc?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It was probably a dream that was just too real, like those ones that your falling and you hit the ground, it feels like you land on your bed from a height.

Those are well freeky!, how tired or stressed are you anyway? maybe your totally fine but tiredness and stress can seriously mess your senses up.

these dreams are all juust interpreted by your brain, I believe when I dream that "im having a good time" so to speak I genuinely wake up as if I have "really" just experienced it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It was probably a demon.
Have you been good lately?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Did you hear it when it moved and landed on the floor or was it silent? That would have scared the hell out of me. I would not be getting much sleep.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It may have been a fold in your blanket which flattened out when you moved and only appeared to slither off of your bed. This sort of mistake can be made easily in a darkened room when a person is still groggy from sleep.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't your cat? Was your room door open? Was your window opened? Perhaps it really was your cat and you kicked it off your bed. Just one more question, what is the most memorable quality about the creature that you remember. This could be a smell, a behaviour of the creature, a color, a shape, or even a noise it made.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
A lot of questions there peeps so i wont quote anyone but ill answer

I didnt notice any smells

no other odd occurances lately except seeing something moving pretty fast in the sky - posted that here -

i did look around for explanations but i dont see what it could have been. It wasnt my duvet because it was only covering my left leg, hence the reason i felt this thing on my right leg.

It wasnt my cat because they are locked downstairs at night and my door was shut.

I have thought maybe it could have been a ghost but i recently stopped believing in them as human spirits so a demon?! hope not

Im pretty happy and unstressed atm and not particularly tired although i do have a lot of vivid dreams. they are nothing like what i experienced though.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
that sounds freaky Fiftyfifty

You know what it could have been..

a Muscle Spasm in your leg, I've had it a few times and it feels like somthing is moving against you with quite a good force

Just a thought

[edit on 1-10-2006 by TrentReznor]

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

a Muscle Spasm in your leg, I've had it a few times and it feels like somthing is moving against you with quite a good force

I've had that before too, it wasnt that though because like i said i saw it, i just couldnt make out any detail and as i'd only just woke up, it was hard to make out the shape.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
oh sorry, I missed the bit where you said you saw it,

hmm, I take it it was dark?

do you think it could of been a Squrrel that had gotten in during the day?
or somthing of that nature?

was it Fury or Skinlike?

I don't want to Frighten you but this "Thing" could still be in your house!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join