It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free mammograms for women in need!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I recently recieved an email that brought this subject to light. The National Breast Cancer Foundation has set up a way for us to help give free mammograms to those that may not be able to get them for themselves.

www.thebreastcancersite.com...

Breast cancer is a killer. Over 180,000 women in the US alone are diagnosed yearly with breast cancer. A quarter of these women will not survive. Early detection is the best defense. Mammograms provide that early detection. Some may not have the means to get this test. It's easy to help. Bookmark the link, take the 5 seconds a day to click on "Fund Free Mammograms" button. You never know who you will be helping and it costs nothing but 5 seconds.

That being said, if you're a woman over 40, take the time to get a mammogram done at least every other year, once a year if you can. The life you save may be your own. And if you will, help out someone else as well. Thank you.

ATS hasn't endorsed this but they gave the OK. I lost a lovely cousin last year to cancer. Let's limit the loss. Take care.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bumpity. Still clicking. Thanks to those of you who are. If you aren't, why not?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Another bump. I can't believe that there isn't support for this here.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm clicking.
I too lost a cousin to breast cancer. This is a good way to help and raise awareness for this cause, and as you say, it costs nothing to click. I've put the link up with my favourites at the top of my firefox page, so I see it everyday, and can remember to spend the 2-3 seconds that it takes to click the link

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We have a forum in an MSN group I am a member of to click every day

Perhaps we should start such a thread here or use this as a "I clicked" thread ?
Just a suggestion.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There was an update today:

Not bad for taking about 30 minutes out of your year. That's all the time it takes to help.

Keep clicking.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Clicks are worth double this month. It only takes a few seconds. Let's keep it up.

top topics

join