It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mansion: Black Magic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A few years ago I heard about a certain type of Black Magic (if it is Black Magic), 'The Mansion'.

You would be hypnotised and the inducer would give you a general outline of the environment - the reception hall of a mansion. Apparently this 'mansion' is perceived to be the same by everybody who enters it.

The problem is, roaming its vast number of rooms and quiet corridors is the physical manifestation of your worst fear (this hasn't been introduced by the inducer) and of course this 'fear' is looking for you and is out to 'get' you.

The really frightening part is that once it (if) captures you and does whatever it does you actually die... Is this familiar to anyone? I have no idea where this originated but I think it's along the same lines as the 'Desert Island' scenario...

Thanks...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
sorry, can't say that i've heard of this practice at all. is there a certain group that does this? or certain religion? i'll go look on the internet later and see if i can find out anything about this.....

optimus

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It was a friend's sister who told me about it originally. But I don't know of anybody who actually tried it out...

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It sounds like an urban legend to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
sounds a little far fetched to me... but it'd be fun to find out!! ^_^
kinda reminded me of the fatal frame (ps2) series. atleast the third one
if it were real and i experienced it it'd be more like the game
since my worst fear are those japenese ghosts.. lol..

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sounds like she just had a bad dream.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This sounds like a motion of Operation Mind# where the Horrorshow appear's and you have to embrace everything that appears as a versatz disassociation of your sub-affected Sub-Personalities, like as in Ghosts and as your Childhood Trauma's.

It seems a de facto NLP and Post-Chaos Magick Pattern to do this - getting your FEAR and other's FEAR'S.

It's like a Catharsis and it sounds quite interesting to me, it sounds expensive, surely you could do the same and take a Nth Amount of '___' and GHB to seek and get and win over your fear.

WE are it appears slaves of our own invaluable imprint's and trigger's throughout childhood's.

I'd like to hear a result's diary of the whole circus maxima effect.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The information I was given regarding this was incredibly vague. I'm pretty sure there are no drugs involved as hypnosis is the inducer.

The effects (ending up in the mansion) are achieved through specific wordage used during induction.

But as I said, my source for this vague, and hoped somebody could shed some light on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
When I was in high school, we did pretty much the exact same thing as you are describing. The thing is though, it never worked, and I always assumed that it was a typical BS kind of thing that kids in high school do. Even when we were trying to do it, I thoguht it was really lame and comepletly improbable.

I doubt that someone with out experience in inducing hypnosis could get others to be hypnotized; it'd be a long shot at best.

Anyway, I would make sure that your friends sister isnt giving you some bad info - cause it sounds like she might be.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Anyway, I would make sure that your friends sister isnt giving you some bad info - cause it sounds like she might be.

She's usually quite reliable. I should really try and get a little more information out of her... When you tried it was specifically a mansion you were trying to get into?

new topics

top topics

join