It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citgo gas station cameras (it caught something of the attack)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know this is as bad as the first videos that were released, but let me point out a few things I noticed on this video.

I just hope I get something started and not bashing "Oh dont start this crap, you stupid person that doesnt know anything"

----------------------------

Anyways, I'm not good at posting images but I will give exact time line here

What I see:

4:40 - 4:41 = 2 seperate shadows on the ground on camera "Single Pump Side" on the left of the screen 2nd camera down

4:43 - 4:45 = Bright flash seen on top of camera "Dual Pump Side" = Big Camera on the right top side of video

4:45 = People are reacting to the event that just flew over/ and or noise that was made in the distance, as you can see them exiting the store.

My 2 concerns if someone could kindly help me out is the first two (the shadows on the ground, and the flash at the top of the screen) Does the timing between the two add up?

Citgo Gas Station Cameras
(This is the link to the Citgo Gas Station)

EDIT: Watch in full screen as I have done to verify these things
[edit on 25-9-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
more updates to come if i spot something else

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How far is the Citgo Gas Station from the Pentagon? Maybe we can find out a close reference to see if it really was close to 500 mph

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Above is the shadow? that I supposedly saw as the plane flying by Single Pump Side ( the two engines?)

Above is the explosion? that I supposedly saw light up in the background by Dual Pump Side

Above is the witnesses looking through the glass + going outside to get a closer look.

Can I get a discussion out of this find? Probably not much, but I would like to discuss the timing to fly from Citgo to Pentagon and what the heck I'm looking at, what direction I'm looking in on each camera, etc..

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Credit to Jack Tripper for posting this photo which I have now drawn on.. but here is what I see the cameras pointing to..

Red arrow is the "Dual Pump Side" camera top right of video, pointing away from the pentagon.

Yellow arrow is the "Single Pump Side" camera left side of video second camera down, pointing away also from pentagon.

The shadow off of the Yellow arrow direction would be correct to the official story flight path.

Of course, these are just assumptions by me as to where these cameras are pointing.

If the Red is really right there pointing outwards, then what caused the flash? I'm just confused

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It shows 01-01-93. Is that the real tape?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar

yeah the timestamp is off...even if it would not roll over to 2000s it should read 9/11/1901.

I think the conspiracy is that the tape is fraudalent.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, watched it several times and I still cannot see what you are on about. Personally I don't think this is evidence of any sort, it's nigh on impossible to get anything discernable from it.

MR

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
yeah the timestamp is off...even if it would not roll over to 2000s it should read 9/11/1901.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I thought the same thing for a few minutes until I realized it's the timestamp for the VCR that recorded the tape that is not set correctly. My VCR timer defaults to 1996 if I lose power and do not set up the correct time and date.

You can see the correct time and, as shown by the actual security camera (not the VCR that recorded it's feed) just above the big "A00" in the centre of the video. It reads "09-11-01".

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tazadar

Not only that but the timer isn't even moving. It stays on 12:00 am the whole time. I wonder if that cam would be a good piece of admissable evidence if they were held up if all the timers are off like that.

Its not a clear tape at all and its hard to tell the shadows flying along the underside of the shiny gas station canopy. It looks mostly just cars reflecting on the canopy and not much else.

Pie

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Chavez owns Citgo, correct? Puts his "devil" comment into perspective.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I thought the same thing for a few minutes until I realized it's the timestamp for the VCR that recorded the tape that is not set correctly. My VCR timer defaults to 1996 if I lose power and do not set up the correct time and date.

You can see the correct time and, as shown by the actual security camera (not the VCR that recorded it's feed) just above the big "A00" in the centre of the video. It reads "09-11-01".

Stop talking about the VCR timer from now on "Oh I think the time was off, oh no, something is wrong"... The small number timer in the top behind big white numbers is the REAL TIME THAT HAPPENED THAT DAY! Jeez, what do you not understand? Big numbers VCR, Small numbers SECURITY CAM TIME THAT DAY!

Anyways, I have seen cars pass by that camera Single Pump Side, and they dont travel as fast as my mentioned "Shadows".

Just watch that part of the video 4:30 - 5:00 on youtube.com or whatever

Citgo YouTube

But, thats the only things that I have noticed on this video, there was a tiny bit of something other than nothing.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by BigMoser]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is a farce. The date on the film is January 1, 1993. You can't see anything, it's too blurry. This could be from anything. Good day.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venoaris
This is a farce. The date on the film is January 1, 1993. You can't see anything, it's too blurry. This could be from anything. Good day.

Don't you guys read a thread before posting. I suggesting reading before commenting.

As the OP pointed out - there are two sets of date and time on the recording. One is written by the VCR (incorrectly - must never have been set) and one from the Camera multiplexer which (in small writing) clearly states 09-11-01.

Jon

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Big Moser...

Great find

Is that the Citgo in question?

When was the tape released?

Where are all the people on this board who were crying "GOVERNMENT COVER-UP" because the tapes were not released?

If this is the correct Citgo station........you can't see anything...only some sort of explosion...........as I said in a previous thread about the 'missing tapes', the cameras were not pointed at the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well no doubt there is something captured there, to get a reaction from people like that.. I mean look at how quick they are to run outside. Though it would be nice to get confirmation that this is the Citgo in question, cause it would be quite funny if this thread gets some attention, all for some car wreck.

Great find though, I hope this is what it appears to be.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm posting these to see if the camera positions match up to my assumptions from the third picture that I have outlined with a red arrow (Dual Pump Side) and a yellow arrow (Single Pump Side). If these assumptions are wrong, let me know.

CREDIT: to Jack Tripper for the field work photos (1 and 2)

IF the cameras are pointing where I assume they are, then I cannot clarify the bright flash on top of the Dual Pump Side camera.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ok, by looking at the timestamp subz pointed out, the "shadows" appear at 9:40:35 am. The "explosion" occurs at 9:40:38 am.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've noticed that too, 3 seconds seems like a good connection from the Citgo to the Pentagon

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think the pentagon cameras showed what happened, take it for what you will.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join