It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pyramid in discovered in China

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would like to pose a question concerning the pyramid, the cave and the 716 dropa bodies and discs allegedly found therein. That seems like an extremely large graveyard for such small "caves" in a crash landed spacecraft. My reasoning is that if they were on the surface anyway, why not bury them outside rather than the entryway to their craft? One thing jumped out at me.....they're aliens, how do you know if they are dead? What if they were in suspended animation, awaiting resc ue in a sealed enviroment? What if they were in the walls and ceiling as well as the floor? Wouldn't they still be there? Echo-sounding is widely used to find anomalies underground, couldn't a camera do the same thing to a photograph? These are questions that need to be addressed in forum like this one.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yes, the mountains exist, these are not pyramids, simpy mountains. Much like the much touted Bonsian pyramids as well, they are just hills.

The pipes share common form with formations in the Western part of the United States and in Louisiana.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

What formations in the United States?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

The wiki article on the Baigong pipes references them, but here are abstracts about them:
aapgbull.geoscienceworld.org...
and:
jsedres.sepmonline.org...
Navajo Sandstone and Utah respectively, also found in Louisiana:
jsedres.sepmonline.org...

Really sort of complex, but basically explaining they are geological formations.
In the Louisiana case, fossilized remains of tree roots.

The Navajo Sandstone formation also features similar artifacts to the Klerpdorf spheres, again, fully natural formations as well.
edit on 20-11-2010 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurotachi
I have never heard anything of it and i would like to read about it.

Originally posted by ATLien
Lol..Thats what this thread is about, the link is on the first page in the first post.

This needs framing
Should be on ATS front page

Sorry couldn't resist

edit on 17-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

Sorry, little late into the story, but new here and just read thread. The names of the lakes are Yalu Kehu and Tuosuhu south west from Delhi, Haixi, Qinghai - using google maps satellite image.
edit on 14-4-2011 by Snowb because: spelling mistake ;p

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join