It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people don't predict a peacefull era?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's actually pretty simple. The reason man fears his doom and "end of the world" scenarios is because simply, it has happened to him so many times. The spirit is immortal, the body is not. If you have lived lives before, chances are good you've experienced such scenario.

I expect things to get bad before they get worse. However, expect a world of bliss in the next 300 years. Next 50 years...

But keep your hopes up and be active in your hopes, do your part, be a good person, and spread truth whenever you see it. Be true to yourself, and do.

That's my say on it, hope you take it in.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sadly, too many people are full of inner anger and it gets expressed in their pro violence rants. You can see it here on ATS all the time. When in a thread, people disagree, often you will see them get angry. Sad people with little minds.

Life is too good to waste on anger and violence.

Predictions are often pure fantacy and the violent ones get more press.
I predict I'll have another beer.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, a lot of factors go into this subject. I'll touch lightly on a few of them, though other members might/have already.

The thing is, the future isn't set in stone. There is only a "probable" future. With the state that our world is in at this point, it would make since that the probable outcome is chaotic. But thus is life. See the thing is, we can voluntarily change the path of the future. If someone is going to die of cancer because they're smoking, they can change their future by quiting to smoke. Or they can ignore the vision and end-up dying of cancer. Understand what I'm getting at? We the people controll the future, but if we continue to screw the world like we are now, the "probable outcome" will undoubtedly be chaotic. But we can mold our own future, to make a "peaceful era", per say.

Also, things of destruction and war leave larger vibrational imprints. And what I mean by this, is that the more something impacts the masses, the bigger the energy frequency. A larger energy frequency is more capable of spanning greater distances of non-linear time and space. See, this is why positive and chipper predictions arn't seen more often: because thier vibrational imprint isn't nearly as strong as one that emotionaly and mentaly disturbs people on a higher level. It's harder to probe. But in contrast to this, you would think something peaceful would bring the bliss of the masses to a level that far exceeds our fear and turmoil of disaster. But again, we mold our own future.

To wrap this all up, I want to talk about something I learned while studying Huna. Your thinking controls your world. So if your some huge pessimist that thinks the world is nothing but chaos, war and famine, the chances are that is what your world with evolve into. This is because if we focus all our energy to the negtive, we'll be leaving a negitive outcome. If everything in the world has energy, and all our energy is connected, this negitive energy will effect the positive in-turn (and visa-versa). And, although I am sad to say, most people's attention will only be grasped by bad news.

Of course, good will always come of the bad. And many times (though un-fairly), bad of the good. So even if people keep predicting a hectic era, just hold out, and the good will always come.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
People "predict" doom and gloom because thats what will sell (ie get attention), and they can jump on the 2012 bandwagon and maybe throw some holograms or an alien into it to spice things up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join