It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justified & Ancient says Hello

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
you know they funny part i actualy kept looking over Ubykh but thier were so many languages that have come from Ubykh i kinda gave up.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
Bravo Sofi , Mygrandma use to sing to me in Ubykh !

Congrats, Sofi!

All my sourses say that Ubykh died out in the early 90's

en.wikipedia.org...

Tevfik Esenç (1904 – October 7, 1992) was a Circassian exile in Turkey and the last known speaker of the Ubykh language.

I was gonna post it, but thought nah....it did'nt go extinct till after 1979

Is there anymore questions? or is that it?

This is pretty fun, btw.

[edit on 26/9/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This post is partially done .

Sofi gets a meal .

I am sorry about the date , to my best knowledge the last speaker died in Antalya 1979 but perhaps I was mistaking about the date .

still .....
remains as secretive as ever .

thanks everyone who have contributed now who wants to talk about the power source behind " Flying Carpets " ?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Bravo Sofi , Mygrandma use to sing to me in Ubykh !

My Ancestors were caucasians , about the sufi line , hmmmm , you are well ahead of anyone else so far Sofi ! ...Actually , it was Nakhsibendi .

Well , do tell me which restaurant would you like to dine and when ?

Thank you. I had a great time.

Not sure about restaurants these days, what with bird flu, mad cow, e. coli and everything else.

Do you cook?

...I assume you are offering your company in addition to the meal. If not, I will name a restaurant, and wait for a gift certificate.

Originally posted by MadMachinist
you know they funny part i actualy kept looking over Ubykh but thier were so many languages that have come from Ubykh i kinda gave up.

Originally posted by SportyMB
All my courses say that Ubykh died out in the early 90's

I was gonna post it, but thought nah....it did'ny go extinct till after 1979

I sat on Ubykh hunch from the getgo too.

...We often know, and know we know - but we don't listen.

I wonder why that is?

btw - we all make spelling mistakes, transpose letters and numbers, and mis-state our meanings. Same thing happens in ancient writings, I would think.

What does it take to get past "human" error?

Besides faith, I mean. Or is that it?

Is there anymore questions? or is that it?

What do you think about the fact that - Narts and Norse sound so alike? Even though the cultures are separated by a continent, and have distinct histories?

What do you think about the fact that - so many languages are going extinct, and in the process, we are losing millenia worth of history and knowledge?

What do you think about the headline at the Narts site? What does that really mean?

This is pretty fun, btw.

Glad to hear you say so. I agree, but was beginning to wonder if I should get a life.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The secret of 23432 is: You enter the world as two beings, you and your guardian spirit. Then you grow and develop a life signified by the 3 & 4. Then you return to your original state signified by the countdown from 3 - 2.

So it's a numerical representation of your life from birth to death as you come into the world as 2, grow and develop 3 & 4 , then head back into your original state 3 - 2, when you leave this world with the guardian who brought you here.

That's my take anyway

[edit on 26-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Originally posted by soficrow

Thank you. I had a great time.

Not sure about restaurants these days, what with bird flu, mad cow, e. coli and everything else.

Do you cook?

...I assume you are offering your company in addition to the meal. If not, I will name a restaurant, and wait for a gift certificate.

Hi Sofi

I am indeed a mean cook and a great dancer .

Unfortunately , I have not travelled to US since 2001 ( 1 week before 9/11 , I left Las Vegas .
) and I think you are in good'ol US of America .

If you are coming over to UK , I would be happy to cook for you and accompany you .

Alternatively , pick a restaurant where you want to dine .

What do you think about the fact that - Narts and Norse sound so alike? Even though the cultures are separated by a continent, and have distinct histories?

Before the great flood , the most nortwestern tribes sailied out to North , that much we know for sure from local legends .

What do you think about the fact that - so many languages are going extinct, and in the process, we are losing millenia worth of history and knowledge?

I think it is a shame but great digitism ( a system in which everyone's hour is of an equal value , materially ) will have a field day with cataloging and making sense of all this information which was/is lost .

Believe me when I say to you that when my grandma sung , at the time , I had no idea why a circassian would sing a song about Ramsesses the II !
Especially , if the said circassian is living nowhere near Egypt .

Or sometimes she would curse and say something like " may you end up on that sunken island " but she never really saw the seaside and would not know what an island is even if she was standing on one .

Yet , shesomewhat passed the knowledge which was embedded in the songs .

We will reclaim what was once lost .

As cultures & humanities gain value with digital principles , imho , humanity will undergo a transformation of some sort ..... one more step to money-less society , towards one that resembles to picard's world .

What do you think about the headline at the Narts site? What does that really mean?

Better Glorious Death Then A Shamefull Life - this is a motto that all mountain people share in Caucasus .

It means to be free , you accept no king because you have kings & queens in every direction but Caucasus .

Path to lost city of sion some say , IS located beneath the Caucasus mountains .

Maikop Culture was building towers about 3500 years ago and the family Tamgas ( identificaton marks , scriptures) are still on the rocks , scattered on earth .

One thing kept all this klans together and that was being free of any king or a single ruler .

In other words , everyone was truely free in Caucasus till 1864 when russian - caucasian war would see most of us leave our lands in Caucasia and go back to our old lands in Anatolia .

I often wondered why on earth would my family go to this remote place to settle - on high Anatolian Plato , after all , this place looks nothing like Caucasus .

I think the answer is in my genes .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The secret of 23432 is: You enter the world as two beings, you and your guardian spirit. Then you grow and develop a life signified by the 3 & 4. Then you return to your original state signified by the countdown from 3 - 2.

So it's a numerical representation of your life from birth to death as you come into the world as 2, grow and develop 3 & 4 , then head back into your original state 3 - 2, when you leave this world with the guardian who brought you here.

That's my take anyway

[edit on 26-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

This is spooky but rings a bell , especially knowing how that Baal is into number games and hashish .

My father , back in the 30's , was riding a horse thru the mountains of SE Anatolia , it was a dark night , moonless and starless .
Suddenly , he felt something touching his shoulder blades , he turned over to look ;
there it was :

a rabbit !!!

looking at my dad in a way a rabbit looks at you .

My dad asked a question , barely trying to control his laughter ........ hey little rabit he said , what are you doing on the back of my horses saddle ?

He was thinking of a nice rabbit casserole with some mountain herbs .

Rabbit , looked at my dad , looked to it's right , it's left , and turned to my dad to utter the words : I am not a rabbit !

off it jumped into the darkness and disappeared .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread.

I would love to know where you studied history and learnd so much about the evolution of speach and writing.

I think its great that you know so much about history, expecially ancient history on a global chronoligic scale also.

I also love how this entire thing is filled with riddles it reminds me of the way I talk when I am um... being adventurous.

Reminds me of one of my favorite things to say "Oh no my dear, you are terribly mistaken! Im an artist its my job to creat illusions!"

- Mizar

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mizar

This is an amazing thread.

I think so too . I mean the quality of replies and the sense of humour displayed here on this thread , truely amazed me .

I would love to know where you studied history and learnd so much about the evolution of speach and writing.

I studied in various countries and learned how one invents a language ( anagrammisation process ) from my ancestors . You see , in caucasus , 1000 languages were/are spoken and everyone was/is multilingual .

My love of history comes from my dad (rip) ; he would often lecture the lecturers in our house , accompanied by a nice meal & polished by johnie walker ..

good old dad would be busy telling the colour of the horse's saddle which some general rode in some obscure war ....

I would be transported to a magical land where dragons roamed and witches ate you after having their wicked ways with you .

I think its great that you know so much about history, expecially ancient history on a global chronoligic scale also.

oh , I do not think I know as much . Maybe I do have an eye for a detail but I believe there are people on this very forum which would surpass me with ease .

I also love how this entire thing is filled with riddles it reminds me of the way I talk when I am um... being adventurous.

Reminds me of one of my favorite things to say "Oh no my dear, you are terribly mistaken! Im an artist its my job to creat illusions!"

- Mizar

thank you Mizar and also welcome too .

I think Sofi is going to come over to England to have that meal , what do you think ?

[edit on 26-9-2006 by 23432]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Original posted by 23432:

Nice to hear from you again khunmoon , Freakland sound interesting .

I am currently enjoying a Danish Pastry , mmmm , mmm .

Excellent taste .

Tell me the unpronounceable , I may have a go at it .

I feel i owe you .

Thank you 23432 for a great thread. Now the game is over, and as I've said before, Soficrow is THE expert.

A lot of information been reveal, most of it new to me and, I think, is worthy further exploration. Do a thread on it, will you, please? We all come from somewhere but most folks are just ignorant and unaware - or fooled - as to what their roots are, e.g not at least the Danes - in these days of xenophobia fooled into thinking to be the linear descent of the vikings. Well, some of them of course are, my unqualified guess would say maybe 10-20% at most.

Denmark has always been a crossroad between south/north and east/west given its position. So present day population is a mix of Wends, Sorbs, the myriad of other Baltic tribes and Russians from the east, the Teutonians from the souths, as it is from the north with the Goths and other indigenous people of the Scandinavian peninsular. The indigenous Mhysolitic people were Scyths, Longobards and Cimberian. Our closest genetic kins today are the Basques and present research in the genepool tries to establish a Cimbrian link.

But the present day Dane sees himself as proud descendant of the romanticized Vikings (thank you Hollywood!). The fact is the term wasn't put on print before 1880's, didn't became widely used before the 20's (again, thank you Hollywood), rediscovered only some 70 years earlier in the Islandic Handwritings.

Most people, except for a few like yours, have forgot about their origin. This is especially true for the Europeans. Therefore in times of ethnic crush, they are easily mislead by demagogs.

As for my given name it's of no significance - it would take a podcast to verify if you could pronounce it correct. It comes from a latin name meaning Great, but the Danish version don't have the Latin ending. It's a name hardly given to any boy today, but a century ago it was quiet popular. Might be due to a controversial Danish novel of that time, which became quiet popular. My daddy's aunt loved that novel, so I'm named after a novel.

WIS and other Danish speaking people that migt be on, please don't help. Too easy.

Actually, at times I do feel great.

The novel is widely translated into major languages - but not much read these days. Abveriate the ending and change the vocal of the Latin name and you have my name.

PS. A curiosity: the danish you are eating is called bread of Vienna in Danish. Only goes to show some journeyman baker came up from Vienna to teach the trade, which he in turn had learned from some Ottaman defector during the siege of Vienna.
[edited to quote your post]

[edit on 26/9/06 by khunmoon]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
23432 - I do wish I could come to England for that meal. But I can't.

Let's wait and see what the future might bring.

Back to the game...

CLUES: Nebuchadnezzar II has a primary relation to 23432 - (and) the numbers relate to some kind of metal knowledge which has been lost.

2nd Kings, Chapter 25, is about Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Jerusalem; verses 13 to 17 talk about metal. Verses 16 and 17 describe 2 brass pillars about 27 feet high, with tops about 4 1/2 feet high, plus added brass decorations - which were too heavy to be weighed, or somehow weightless, depending on the translation.

So we're looking for the ancient wisdom that tells us how to make matter weightless.

CLUES: In 1985 , I (member 23432) was programming in fortran 4 , cobol , gwbasic2 and was working on Honeywell but not IBM .

So 23432 is a binary puzzle.

The sequences 2,3,4,3,2 can be represented in binary code as follows, where: - - is 0, and __ is 1. [Read vertically, from the bottom up.]

2 3 4 3 2
- - - - __ - - - -
__ __ - - __ __
- - __ - - __ - -

The sequence 2,3,4,32 requires 6 places:

2 3 4 32
- - - - - - __
- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -
- - - - __ - -
__ __ - - - -
- - __ - - - -

The number 63 is represented like this:

__
__
__
__
__
__

The number 64 requires the addition of a 7th place.

The number 0, or absolute receptivity,
the state wherein all is possible, is represented like this:

- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

...Which leads us to the I Ching, or the Book of Changes, a system that applies concepts of linear progression, expansion, contraction and cycles, simultaneously, to a variety of disciplines-cum-sciences - a kind of 'systems approach' to knowledge and archiving, both.

How am I doing?

Perhaps I am indulging myself overly much?

ed to add PS.

Well crud. My number formatting got lost. ...Will do it over and post again.

PPS. I also left the USA in 2001, after 9/11, and haven't returned.

PPPS. Thanks for all the compliments guys.

[edit on 26-9-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
23432 Hi..Amazing introductory thread

I,m gonna risk an insult here..

You said your father was riding in the 30,s when he met the '' rabbit''
Alone,riding, in the woods i would guess he would be an adult then so I,m gonna jump in and say

23 April 1932= YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Apologies if i have added years to your life

edit BTW the ''ice cream van'' comment was in reference to an old KLF Dance track,just to clear things up

They're Justified, and they're Ancient,
And they drive an ice cream van.
(just roll it from the top)
They're Justified and they're Ancient,
With still no master plan.
(to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now)
The last train left an hour ago,
They were singing "All aboard"
All bound for Mu Mu Land,
Then someone starting screaming "Turn up the Strobe"
(bring the beat back)

JUSTIFIED AND ANCIENT
www.lyricsdownload.com...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
One more time. Sorry about the formatting.

We're looking for the ancient wisdom that tells us how to make matter weightless. (See above, Nebuchadnezzar clue.)

NEXT CLUE: In 1985 , I (member 23432) was programming in fortran 4 , cobol , gwbasic2 and was working on Honeywell but not IBM .

For the sequence 2,3,4,3,2 - the numbers 2, 3 and 4 can be represented in binary code as follows, where: - - is 0, and __ is 1. [Read vertically, from the bottom up.]

- -
__
- -

- -
__
__

__
- -
- -

The sequence 2,3,4,32 requires 6 places to describe the number 32:

Ie., 2
- -
- -
- -
- -
__
- -

__
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

__
__
__
__
__
__

- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

(The number 64 requires the addition of a 7th place.)

...Which leads us to the I Ching, or the Book of Changes, a system that applies concepts of linear progression, expansion, contraction and cycles, simultaneously, to a variety of disciplines-cum-sciences - a kind of 'systems approach' to knowledge and archiving, both.

How am I doing?

Close, or way off track?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by khunmoon
Thank you 23432 for a great thread. Now the game is over, and as I've said before, Soficrow is THE expert.

truely , i should actually thank you first for your open mind - in relation to other thread . i agree whoheartedly that Soficrow is THE expert .

A lot of information been reveal, most of it new to me and, I think, is worthy further exploration. Do a thread on it, will you, please? We all come from somewhere but most folks are just ignorant and unaware - or fooled - as to what their roots are, e.g not at least the Danes. They are in these days of xenophobia fooled into thinking to be the linear descent of the vikings. Well, some of them of course are, my unqualified guess would say maybe 10-20% at most.

I will gladly do another thread on some of the issues . Well , I bank with Saxobank and some of my best cyber friends were Danish . I agree that the current racist & religionist enviroment is making everyone scared and fearfull of the " other " and this makes people question things in large .

Vikings were obviously a proud culture and everyone wants a piece of it .
One thing that all caucasians did prior to great floods - was to set sail in black sea - red sea .

I should learn more about Danish people and the culture , please allow me , i shall get back to you on this point .

Denmark has always been a crossroad between south/north and east/west given its position. So present day population is a mix Wends, Sorbs, the myriad of other Baltic tribes and the Teutonian from the souths, as it is it with the Goths and other indigenous people of Scandinavian peninsular.

A truely melting pot of historical people , a very proud achievement .

The indigenous Mhysolitic people were Scyths, Longobards and Cimberian. Our closest genetic kins today are the Basques and present research in the genepool tries to establish a Cimbrian link.

hmmmm , Basques are the first klan out of Caucasus to leave permanently , as far as I know .

My dad use to say that they were early Caucasian habitants.

I am genetically relatad to Etruscans too . Sooo much to find out .

But the present day Dane sees himself as proud descendant of the romanticized Vikings (thank you Hollywood!). The fact is the term wasn't put on print before 1880's, rediscovered only some 70 years earlier in the Islandic Handwritings.

yeah , the Holywood .
biggest business in town . Does have a funnny effect on factual history .

Most people, except for a few like yours, have forgot about their origin. This is especially true for the Europeans. Therefore in times of ethnic crush, they are easily mislead by demagogs.

ditto

As for my given name it's of no significance - it would take a podcast to verify if you could pronounce it correct. It comes from a latin name meaning Great, but the Danish version don't have the Latin ending. It's a name hardly given to any boy today, but a century ago it was quiet popular. Might be due to a controversial Danish novel of that time, which became quiet popular. My daddy's aunt loved that novel, so I'm named after a novel.

WIS and other Danish speaking people that migt be on, please don't help. Too easy.

Actually, at times I do feel great.

The novel is widely translated into major languages - but not much read these days. Abveriate the ending and change the vocal of the Latin name and you have my name.

hmmmm , kkhunmoon , this is a worthy challenge , now I do speak some latin so that should not be too difficult .

Kveldulf , is that you ?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

One more time. Sorry about the formatting.

We're looking for the ancient wisdom that tells us how to make matter weightless. (See above, Nebuchadnezzar clue.)

NEXT CLUE: In 1985 , I (member 23432) was programming in fortran 4 , cobol , gwbasic2 and was working on Honeywell but not IBM .

For the sequence 2,3,4,3,2 - the numbers 2, 3 and 4 can be represented in binary code as follows, where: - - is 0, and __ is 1. [Read vertically, from the bottom up.]

- -
__
- -

- -
__
__

__
- -
- -

The sequence 2,3,4,32 requires 6 places to describe the number 32:

Ie., 2
- -
- -
- -
- -
__
- -

__
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

__
__
__
__
__
__

- -
- -
- -
- -
- -
- -

(The number 64 requires the addition of a 7th place.)

How am I doing?

Close, or way off track?

WOW

I am speechless .

now if you can cross reference the disk shaped craft's propulsion system in which En-lil (sp?)

rose to heavens , we are in business .

I would say thorium to start with and go with diamagnetic mud .

Binary angle is also equally original becasue I have never regarded it as such .

Keep'em coming Soficrow , keep'em coming please .

thai , french , indian , chinese , turkish , circassian are on the menu , should we ever make it .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
23432 Hi..Amazing introductory thread

I,m gonna risk an insult here..

You said your father was riding in the 30,s when he met the '' rabbit''
Alone,riding, in the woods i would guess he would be an adult then so I,m gonna jump in and say

23 April 1932= YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Apologies if i have added years to your life

edit BTW the ''ice cream van'' comment was in reference to an old KLF Dance track,just to clear things up

They're Justified, and they're Ancient,
And they drive an ice cream van.
(just roll it from the top)
They're Justified and they're Ancient,
With still no master plan.
(to the bridge, to the bridge, to the bridge now)
The last train left an hour ago,
They were singing "All aboard"
All bound for Mu Mu Land,
Then someone starting screaming "Turn up the Strobe"
(bring the beat back)

JUSTIFIED AND ANCIENT
www.lyricsdownload.com...

[edit on 26-9-2006 by AGENT_T]

Hey Agent_T

When that song came out , I was in London driving a nice bmw cabriole and listening to it all day long .

I am only 44 .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

as I've said before, Soficrow is THE expert.

i agree whoheartedly

Thank you very much - but no, I am NOT an expert. This 'riddle game' does involve studies that I have touched on - and which still greatly interest me. But mainly, I am blessed - and cursed - with a non-linear mind. This makes it easy for me to see certain connections, patterns and relationships that others may not. Sometimes when I voice my observations, I am accused of various nasty affiliations or leanings. So considering that alternate, I am grateful for your appreciation, although your assumptions about my education are inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I do have one more thread going on here :

may I ask the skills of users to be put to use on the pictures on this link ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

as I've said before, Soficrow is THE expert.

i agree whoheartedly

Thank you very much - but no, I am NOT an expert. This 'riddle game' does involve studies that I have touched on - and which still greatly interest me. But mainly, I am blessed - and cursed - with a non-linear mind. This makes it easy for me to see certain connections, patterns and relationships that others may not. Sometimes when I voice my observations, I am accused of various nasty affiliations or leanings. So considering that alternate, I am grateful for your appreciation, although your assumptions about my education are inaccurate.

Oh , well , bit of inaccuracy should not hurt anyone .

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

thai , french , indian , chinese , turkish , circassian are on the menu , should we ever make it .

All favorites, but haven't ever tasted circassian food to my knowledge. Still salivating tho.

FYI - I am in Canada. ...Would you consider coming here to cook?

PS. Have always wanted to decode the I Ching, at least in part - but don't really know enough. Needs a team...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join