It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the Anti Christ ? things to think about

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Who can make war with the US government?

13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months. presidency term 48 months ( just a thought )

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

( Bush has power to declare war )
And in September 2001, Congress authorized President Bush "to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons"

Is this the first president that has athority to declare war?

This is just something I've been wanting to get input on. Not somthing I necessarily believe

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by glan]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think Hitler was closer to being the anti-christ but Bush looks like a good canidate. HAve you seen that picture of him with little red horns and a firey back round?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't necessarily think bush is, but I think he's associated (if you will), and I think Hitler was WAY up there as well.

No I haven't seen the pic where can I view it?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
No I seriously doubt if Bush is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Theres plenty of info and pics here but its a geocities site. If you think about Hitler being the Antichrist it would explain all the misig Jews. You know because when the raptuere comes along some whole religion is supposed to leave and then we are in for 20 years of #. Hey maybe they miss calculated, you know those prohets didnt have calculators maybe were in the reign of terror and George Bush is the devil.

www.geocities.com...

funny stuff

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I remember seeing that site about a year after I voted for him
(Haven't voted since) And never will vote again ( at least until things are better ), so "I will never vote again". That is a good site, seeing him with the satanist is something else.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Yea and they say David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Christ too!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
hehe no i don't believe Bush or David Hasselhoff or even the Pope for that matter is the antichrist, i do however believe my neighbor may be though...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bush is no anti - christ, he is just plain stupid
Prince William to be the anti - christ

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
bush is not the anti-christ if any thing I heard its the person thats going to take over when the pope dies!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by benfry9
bush is not the anti-christ if any thing I heard its the person thats going to take over when the pope dies!!!!

OMG THE ANTICHRIST IS GONNA BE A CANUCK??? 'snicker' ok maybe it's still a rumor but #e that would be wild eh? lol

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I certainly believe that Bush is evil. I don't think he gives a $hit about anything unless he directly benefits from it. Money, money and more money.
Bush

[Edited on 11/7/2003 by Bangin]

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I certainly believe that Bush is evil. I don't think he gives a $hit about anything unless he directly benefits from it. Money, money and more money.
Bush

[Edited on 11/7/2003 by Bangin]

here here i agree, i heard 'whispers' he's really a Reptillian...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by glan
13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Who can make war with the US government?

13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months. presidency term 48 months ( just a thought )

13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

( Bush has power to declare war )
And in September 2001, Congress authorized President Bush "to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons"

Is this the first president that has athority to declare war?

This is just something I've been wanting to get input on. Not somthing I necessarily believe

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by glan]

~~~+++~~~

hey there glan... there seems to be a mixing of identities in your posting...

13:4: ?dragon & beast?
--->
* by reading 13:4, if dragon=us govt...and the dragon=(us govt) gives power to the beast (gw bush)....
**then your statement/question is illogical**
properly posed->Who is able to make war with gw bush?

13:5: ...power given forty & two months...
--->journalistic liberties? as gw bush is elected for 48 months, which is not 42 months

13:6.....make war with the saints and overcome them...
--->this must happen, in the next 12 months- gw bush term (48 months) lasts until election 2004, November!!
*if re-elected, the prophecy is not about gw bush, because his power is only to last 42 months !!!!
Not 48 Plus months!!!
** to keep scriptual prophecy somewhat factual-->
gw bush, in May of 2004 (42 month time frame) MUST...
make WAR with SAINTS & overcome scriptual saints !!!

my pov is that gw bush is NOT the beast/antichrist...
he may? be a 'facilitator' for; Illuminati-NWO-Bilderbergs, read articles all over web and also at www. Divid Icke. com--->or at Educate Yourself.org...

enjoy your journey

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
When I said make war with him I meant war with the US.

as far as the 42 months Like I said "JUST A THOUGHT".
And as I said.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
People thought Nero Emperor of Rome was the Antichrist too. 666 Beware

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Bush is no Anti-Christ!
Is not the ANTI supposed to be off persian/middle eastern?
And even so, the masses of society are supposed to take the anti with open arms, Bush never had that come.
I dont think The Anti exists either.
Deep

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
What a lot of people forget when they try to define who the Anti-Christ is/will be, is that the Anti-Christ will come to power because he brings unity and peace to the world. Everyone will love and revere him as the unifier of mankind. That has to happen before he can convince the masses to wage war on the saints.

Bush has hardly caused mankind to come together peacefully, but he may bring enough war and separation between everyone that the stage will be set for someone to step in and become a peacemaker. In other words, G.W.Bush is not the Anti-Christ, but he could be the means for the Anti-Christ to come to power.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
What a lot of people forget when they try to define who the Anti-Christ is/will be, is that the Anti-Christ will come to power because he brings unity and peace to the world. Everyone will love and revere him as the unifier of mankind. That has to happen before he can convince the masses to wage war on the saints.

Bush has hardly caused mankind to come together peacefully, but he may bring enough war and separation between everyone that the stage will be set for someone to step in and become a peacemaker. In other words, G.W.Bush is not the Anti-Christ, but he could be the means for the Anti-Christ to come to power.

Well said Jez.....
The Antichrist will be around 30 or 33 yrs old......
And He will bring peace to the world after a world war 3 scenario......
helen...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey that is in the islamic text too . are you reading from Daniel and Ezekiel?

Nice one jezebel and Helen670

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join