It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the Anti Christ ? things to think about

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi Bailey.....

If I may ask some questions....did these prophecies already occur???
I have a few questions concerning the conquest of Constantinople....
QUOTE////The Prophet said, 'The building of Bayt al-Maqdis
(in Jerusalem) will be followed by the destruction of Yathrib (Madinah),
which will be followed by the conquest of Constantinople,
which will be
followed by the appearance of the Dajjal.'
Then he put his hand on the
thigh or the shoulder of the one with whom he was speaking (i.e. Mu'adh),
and said, 'This is as true as the fact that you are here (or as true as
you are sitting here).' "

AND ALSO.HERE.QUOTE///The "greater" Dajjal is the one mentioned in the Hadith of Fatimah bint
Qays, which she narrated from the Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam),
from Tamim al-Dari, and which includes the story of the Jassasah. The
Dajjal will be permitted to appear at the end of time, after the Muslims
have conquered a Roman city called Constantinople.

He will first appear in
Isfahan, in an area known as the Jewish quarter (al-Yahudiyyah). He will
be followed by seventy thousand Jews from that area, all of them armed.
Seventy thousand Tatars and many people from Khurasan will also follow
him. At first he will appear as a tyrannical king, then he will claim to
be a prophet, then a lord. Only the most ignorant of men will follow him;
the righteous and those guided by Allah will reject him.

So going by these Islamic Prophecies......Did Not the DEFEAT OF CONSTANTINOPLE ALREADY HAPPEN???
But there is no Antichrist.......
If this prophecy is true,then why did not the Antichrist show himself.......he should have alread been here and gone!

Why I asked this question and wanted answers was because the Orthodox church have many prophecies concerning the end of times and the Antichrist...
Written in the 3rd century and onwards by various fathers of the Church there is a prophecy that will be right before the end of times and the coming of the Antichrist......
Russia will take Turkey......Constantinople will once again be inthe hands of the Greeks.....the City that was once Holy and sacred to all Christians.....which at that time were of one faith and one body.....will once again be known to the world........
After this war.....many will be babtised, killed, and flee to Mecca......the war will last 5 to 6 months.....
Russia leaves to head toward Israel....where many other nations will go toward them......China,Japan will also follow with a big army.....ussia is defeated in Israel....So many people dead that many wont be buried....
The Peace process begins.....A world conference is held and The Antichrist appears.....
helen.......

Hi Helen as far as the conquest of constantinople is concerned it has been conquered but not rome has not so i hope this text clarifys a little

Jabir bin Samurah narrated, "Nafi' bin 'Utbah said, 'We were accompanying the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam to a battle.' Then, he (Nafi') said, 'Then, some people from the west (of Madinah) came to the Prophet wearing clothes made of wool and they met him next to a mound. They were standing while the Messenger of Allah was sitting.' He (Nafi') then said, 'So I told myself, "Let me come closer to them and stand between them and him so that they will not assassinate him." He (Nafi') then said, '(Then, I said to myself) "They may be having a conversation with him." However, I came close by and stood between them and him.' He (Nafi') then said, 'And then I memorized four sentences from him, and I can count them with my hand. He said,

"You will invade the Arabian Peninsula and Allah will grant it (to you). Then (you will conquer) Persia and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade Ar-Rum and Allah will grant it (to you). Then, you will invade The Dajjal and Allah will grant him (to you)." Nafi' said to Jabir, "O Jabir! We do not believe that the Dajjal will appear until Ar-Rum is conquered."[Ibid., no. 2028]

The land of Ar-Rum is Europe and Rome is its heart. The Messenger of Allah gave us the good tidings that we will conquer Rome, the capital of Christendom today, after the Muslims conquered the first capital of Christendom, Constantinople.

Imam Ahmad narrated that Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-Aas said, "While we were around the Messenger of Allah) writing (the Hadith) the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam was asked/ 'Which of these two cities will be conquered first, Constantinople or Romiyah (Rome)?' He said, 'The city of Heraclius will first be conquered.' He meant Constantinople.'' [Al-Hakim, Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 508. Also, see As-Silsilah as-Sahihah, vol. 1]

Constantinople has already been conquered but Rome has not so the space of time in between is the link which should cler things a little.

The Christian text you posted is very similar but has slight more detail in fact that it is depicting the exact armys from the nations ie. Russia , China etc.

But the similarity is very close to both texts.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Bush is not the Anti-Christ, he's just a moron who has frighteningly too much power.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
That was absolutely one of the longest post I have EVER SEEN.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Has the temple been rebuilt?

its been3.5 years now as well

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The 3rd anti-christ is meant to be born in 1964 and come to power in 1999.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raptor
The 3rd anti-christ is meant to be born in 1964 and come to power in 1999.

Where is that from?

By the way, if you believe he will be 30 - 33 after a world war 3 scenario, well, I'll be 30 in the year 2012, 33 in 2015 (which is the time of the 3rd world war according to John Titor
).
I'm of European descent (English actually).
I was born 12 days after Christmas.
I have dreams of grandeur.
Am I gonna be the Anti-Christ?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
haha why do u say bush when he's just an icon to blame. This stuff has been going on far longer than bush has been in power. Remove the wool from your eyes

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Did Bush Sr. attempt Reagan's assassination? It would've made him president.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I always felt Bush would be the final beast or he would set up the system that the final beast king will preside over.

I think when you look at Bush, there's alot of red flags that people scoff at as just conspiracy theory and he was never questioned about these things.

First, you have his father pushing for a New World Order.

You have Bush connected to Skull & Bones. This connects him to Hitler and the Thule society and something called the Brotherhood of Death.

You have Homeland security, with Hitler it was Fatherland security.

You have 9/11, Hitler had Reichstag.

You have the Patriot Act, Hitler had the Destabilization act.

"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a facist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country." - Herman Goering speaking at the Nuremberg trials after WWII

So the final Beast king is about to take the world stage and bring peace out of this chaos that's not over yet.

The Thule society was tied to the NWO, Skull & Bones is tied to the NWO.

I think the final beast king is on the world stage or he/she is about to enter the world stage as chaos continues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join