It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The loco left

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What the hell happened to ATS. It's like listening to Rush in here these days. I'm sick of all this left and democrat bashing. Tired of hearing about the pathetic, limp-wristed, crazy commie lovers. Why don't you boys grow up. Stick to denying ignorance...not breeding it!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nobody wants to pile on? I can't BELIEVE IT!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
What the hell happened to ATS. It's like listening to Rush in here these days. I'm sick of all this left and democrat bashing. Tired of hearing about the pathetic, limp-wristed, crazy commie lovers. Why don't you boys grow up. Stick to denying ignorance...not breeding it!!!!

NO ANOTHER LIBERAL! GET OUT OF HERE YOU MODERN COMMIE!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't get this post..........

Everything is permissable

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok. Never mind. I must just being paranoid again. I must just be imagining that it's not as fun to be on these boards anymore.

Go ahead and delete this post someone.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
You're a little late. I was the first Dem to war with the repugnants and I will be the last. The repugnants have been a bit cowed since I made my presence.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I didn't know it was a contest. I guess you're the winner. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Was never a contest but when I got here this board was rife with repugnants. It was like they breed here and everyone was silent...until I started slamming em. We went at it for a long time. I almost got banned...got numerous warnings on a daily basis.

Armed with the truth, somehow, I won out and now the repugnants are cowed and don't speak so loudly anymore. Just like the way of a bully.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   

What you might want to do is go back outside, look at the sign on the door, and then decide whether or not you want to come in. What you are essentially doing is going to the smoking area and demanding everyone put out their butts. This is one smoker that will bust the ashtray over your noggin'! Light up or get out. There are plenty of nice, polite forums to peruse, this is not one of them. Republicans and Democrats are even encouraged to kill each other for pure sport. If you don't like blood, run. If you are an intelligent liberal (Yes, I know, that is an oxymoron) and can add any substance and fact, stick around. If you are just another touchy feely based soley on feeeeeelings, stay or go, it won't make a difference.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Was never a contest but when I got here this board was rife with repugnants. It was like they breed here and everyone was silent...until I started slamming em. We went at it for a long time. I almost got banned...got numerous warnings on a daily basis.

Armed with the truth, somehow, I won out and now the repugnants are cowed and don't speak so loudly anymore. Just like the way of a bully.

No not "cowed". Just can't type when I tears of laughter running down face, after reading most of your posts.

But if that is what you like to believe,then by all means...keep believing. Delusions are wonderful.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

That, yes.

Also, it's the agonizing reappraisal that they backed a buffoon. No longer are their questions of his mangled language. No more are their denials of croynism run rappant & rights run rough shod.

It's a hard pill to swallow, especially with the cluster# on every front and all.
It's suppose to be a time of celebration & uncontained ju....bu....la...tion. But no.

Georgy won't let them like Ronnie did.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Colonel,

you bore me frankly.

too bad I thought you had potential,

I thought that maybe you could think,

I thought that you might strive to achieve a real independence of existance such that you could better contribute to the whole,

but I was wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ah yes,
the colonel has made a huge impact on this board,
he's even gone forth and turned me from a repugnant Right winger to a psuedo communist tree humper.

not really,
most of his posts make my ass twitch.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Take a look at my new sign.

Anyway, being labeled a repugnant by someone as Kolonel, it's like to be being labeled a bastard by a nazi.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Ok. Never mind. I must just being paranoid again. I must just be imagining that it's not as fun to be on these boards anymore.

What's the fun for you. Bash bush? Bash the ones that are a bit to the right of you? Well, run then, you won't be missed.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I am sorry sir, colonel, sir. I have read a lot of your posts and yet seen any intelligence. I love the way you liberals like to call others "ignorant"

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What you are essentially doing is going to the smoking area and demanding everyone put out their butts. This is one smoker that will bust the ashtray over your noggin'! Light up or get out. There are plenty of nice, polite forums to peruse, this is not one of them. Republicans and Democrats are even encouraged to kill each other for pure sport.

CIGARS! CIGARETTES! CIGARELLAS!

Let me dump that ashtray for you, honey.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

HEY! tell that to colonel! we're only on the defensive!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
HEY! tell that to colonel! we're only on the defensive!

Krazy

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vader

What's the fun for you. Bash bush? Bash the ones that are a bit to the right of you? Well, run then, you won't be missed.

I don't bash people for their positions. I do criticize, discuss and explore actions and comments that I don't agree with. I don't get off just flailing around and undermining others. I also don't run. But thank you for your kind words that I wouldn't be missed. I guess from now on I'll stay our of the political mudpit...but you guys are right...I walked into the smoking section and asked people to stop smoking. I've just seen a "meaner more dismissive" tone in general in many of the forums and I was hoping people could reign that in and be more constructive. I suppose I was suggesting that in the wrong place. I was just hoping for a little more compassionate conservatism, but perhaps that's an oxymoron. See I hate SEan Hannity's tactics and tone but I have huge respect for George Will. He's my kinda guy. I guess that's why his mug isn't on the mudpit icon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join