It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will join me to link the alpha and the omega? biblebookdeadthisliving

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just ran accross another interesting connection pertaining to the Alpha and the Omega and the English alphabet. Hope you don't mind the addition.

Alpha is the first and would be the number 1
Omega is the Last and would be the number 800

Numbering the English alphabet in like fashion you would have;
a-1, b-2, c-3, d-4, e-5, f-6, g-7, h-8, i-9,
j-10, k-20, l-30, m-40, n-50, o-60, p-70, q-80, r-90,
s-100, t-200, u-300, v-400, w-500, x-600, y-700, z-800

a is the first letter and is 1 just like alpha, and z is the last letter and is 800 just like omega.

That is what you get when there's 26 letters in an alphabet

[edit on 28-8-2010 by The Riley Family]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

Actually there is no longer 26 or 27 letters in the Greek alphabet. The letter Digamma, two gamma, for 6 and the letter Qoppa for 90 became obsolete at some point in time. There was also Sampi which is 900. It is interesting how the 6 and the 90 did not get replaced as letters at least directly in the alphabet but were still somewhat used for numbering. Another interesting factor is that the order of available letters to Τ still coincide with those in the Phoenician or Hebrew alphabet.

The stigma is more commonly used for the number 6. The etymology of stigma is 1590s, "mark made on skin by burning with a hot iron," from L. stigma (pl. stigmata), from Gk. stigma (gen. stigmatos) "mark, puncture," especially one made by a pointed instrument, from root of stizein "to mark, tattoo," from PIE *st(e)ig- (see stick (v.)). Figurative meaning "a mark of disgrace" is from 1610s, as is stigmatize in this sense. citation

The Stigma is actually a sigma and a tau ligature used in modern Greek for 6. Although the sigma and tau would be 500 in greek the sigma comes from the Hebrew shin wihich is 300 and the tav which is 400. That could explain why the y in english is 700 like the stigma letters derived from Hebrew letters and the y comes from the vav which is 6. The stigma may represent the mark which is recieved by those who are deceived by the anti-christ and may explain its position prior to the z.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

and in the old testament, it was Aleph to Tav
the head of the ox appointed for sacrifice
to
truth; perfection

the alpha and the cross
the midpoint is the cross
the end is the empty tomb

DNA

....and....

A
G
C
T

are the proteins that make up the DNA codon

A
Adam
G
Garden
C
Christ
T
Cross

OR

A
Alpha
G
God
C
Cross
T
Truth

OR

ACT G
Act of God

------

i don't recall, exactly, when i wrote the following. it still seems profound, to me.

Adenine = Adam = Aleph = Creator/King = Bullock/Head of the Ox appointed for sacrifice = 1
Guanine = Garden = Gimel = Seed = Loving-kindness = 3
Cytosine = Cross = Chet = Regeneration = New Beginning = 8
Thymine = Truth = Tav = Perfection = The Mark of Truth = 400
-------------------------

DNA is composed 4 unique markers, arranged in groups of 8 x 8 to comprise is 64 triplet units

Turn the 8 90° and it becomes the infinity symbol ∞
8 x 8 is infinity squared as creation
But factor in the idea of 'triplet' units and you have:
Infinity Trinity

'As Above So Below'

This makes 'Jacob's Ladder,' each section having 34 rungs - the 'rungs' being held bound together by non-covalent hydrogen bonds:

34 [bond] 34

The 'backbone' of the ladder is composed of sugar-phosphate.
The sugar is en.wikipedia.org... which is a ‘monosaccharide with five carbon atoms.’
en.wikipedia.org... consists of one phosphorus atom surrounded by four oxygen atoms, forming a tetrahedron.

Phosphorus = 'Lucifer'
Sugar = 'honey' (as in 'milk and honey')
5 = pentagram/ancient symbol of Venus (the morning star)

There are twenty standard amino acids encoded and the number of possible combinations is 4 to the third power (64); and there is always a ‘start’ and a ‘stop’ marker between (of which there are 3 possible combinations comprised of an A,T, and G or else just A and T).

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew aleph bet; so Aleph is start and Tav is stop. But the Aleph Tav are one in the same - being the equivalent of the 'Alpha and the Omega' in the Hebrew language.

Just like the Ouroboros! The serpent in the Garden (the ‘G’).

And of course the number 12 in the bible is a repetitive theme. And 12 to the third power (cubed) is the structural illustration of ‘New Jerusalem.’

The ladder gets it ‘twist’ from alternative major ‘grooves’ with ‘minor’ grooves – major = 22 and minor = 12. At each end there is a factor of either 3 or 5 which comes into play, although I don’t really understand the mechanics of it – the significance, however, is that 3 and 5 are in the Fibonacci sequence, as is 34.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i'm thinking about an idea for a thread on ATS which offers visual aids to show how truisms may be found in anagrams.

not sure if i have shared this yet, in this thread.

i was wondering what you guys might think of this format, or something similiar to it. do you like it, is it easy to look at?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fdcfce6ba0b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
yes, i think that's good.

especially the diagrams showing the transferring positions between the two words.

it drives home the idea that the ingredients are the same - the arrangement is ALL that is different

and you know, if letters are akin to digits in that they are representations as well as manifestations of vibrational energies (which i truly believe to be so) then this is profound!

potentially profound, that is, to the public.
i already "get it" although by no means do i get it all.
i just have an adjusted perspective that allows me to see things from many angles.
that doesn't make me special, however, unless guinea pigs are *special*

and maybe they are, in a sense.
but ya know.

the problem is, it seems always and forever, that people are so resistant to NEW ideas but then, when it maybe is "time" for a new idea, it is received.

i don't think it is that simple, though.

the mechanism of human self-deception is so firmly entrenched in the psyche - to the point of being something denied as even existing by most.

along the lines of what the Riley family shared earlier: is it REALLY a deception?
or a delusion?
whose deluge-on is it?

and why is it that only a scant handful of souls were taught to either swim or build an ark???

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
WOW, Just WOW

this is the perspective we should look at with all ancient texts after translation.( maybe even before?)
as well as examining our own language from the viewpoint of a third party. not to mention the ideology of How and Why the ancient texts are written, and what message they are trying to present.

Quantum Phonetics

words with meanings that pre-date our own pre-conceived notions of them.

so what does this say about how our own mind works?

oh, and sorry it took so long to post something in this thread, I was on a vacation from the net for a little bit.

wish i would have logged on way sooner , this WAS worth the read!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I still say Yes! it's as reader friendly in this format as you can get with a subject like this

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
wordsmith.org...]E isoptrophobia Catoptrophobia (Anagrams)[/url]

they are two names for.... the fear of mirrors.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
it is late. i am using this post as a book marker. since we have stars now on our BTS, i just spent an hour starring and reading all the posts from page one on. this post here is to remind me that i am on page 22, i think?

edit on 15-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I, eye am not, knot

Yes You Are... (YESHUA?)

q. What is your Name?

a. What is NOT my name!

The Question is also the answer and a statement... or so I am learning.

wink...it has been a while!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Are you expecting people to read all that?

I did not read it all, and what I read didn't make me want to read the rest.

But maybe it is because I have to make an extra effort to read in English, and so if I don't understand it at the beginning, I quit, if it is something I am not interested.

As I did not even understood if this was interesting or not, I quited.

I believe you are proving your ignorance right here.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

that was more than a few years ago, and at the time ArMaP was still learning English.

actually, today .... ArMaP is a moderator. He has certainly changed over the years

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
the following terms have the same identical ingredients:

In the beginning God created
Encoding brain gene Ed Tight
Bighearted Genetic Donning
Hiding Intent Grab gene code
Hiding gene code At Bring Ten

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
some anagrams:

Lying Earth map Holder
Adolph Hitler Germany
Pill Agreed Torah Hymn

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The following phrases contain the same identical ingredients.
The first is a link to the wordsmith.org/anagram site. Listed under that are the phrases with the same identical letters in them as the key words of the first phrase with link included. Each word is hotlinked to the dictionary providing definitions for the words, because of the fact the words have multiple meanings and definitions.
Religion, Faith, And Theology
Annihilate Gifted Horology
A Floodgate Inheriting Holy

some more possibly relevent phrases, feel free to explore:
wordsmith.org... n&k=1

edit on 28-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

how is som?

when ever I hear the word some (sum or som) I always think of this thread now!

Is som still in the nude?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I think som is doing just fine

I sorta abandoned the story line of the metaphorical for the automatic writing style during the first few pages of this thread and adapted information that was as free flowing as I could make it, not really adhering to other peoples' expectations, but incorporating their collective language to express stuff in terms some may get, some may not.

I think som is resting, but does come back to this thread occassionally
Whenever I find something new or discover for myself a new way to look at a specific thing, I do share it here in this thread as best as I can. I still need to respond to some posters here in this thread, it's just some studies take me to other places and I am trying to learn a few things I can from other members on ATS as well. I have been spending a lot of time on ATS in recent months, and am on here for hours almost everyday.

Thanks for stopping by Thurisaz
your friendly neighborhood som (et) aka...
John Paul G, USAF Firedog, (retired)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
in the ordinary...in the place where i truly dwell i've always known because as you say...it is outside of time...

the miner is my kin...the 6th...
and the 7th is half of me...
i am the 3rd and the 8th...

i have come down into destruction to confuse the dispersion and to re-lease the conversion
the z-one
in the zone of all remembrance
i eliminate the need for forgiveness

but i fell in love with my own reflection
and drank from the pool of forgetfulness

and then winter came...
i forgot my name
but i feel the same
and one day I broke the curse of the mirror
breaking it up into 50 pieces

this will be my jubilee
my joy of recollection
of those 50 pieces
that i gather unto thee

and nestle them close
within me
i am free

but all my seek-writs i do not share
i do not dare
risk the thieves to become aware
of the precious thing for which i most care

something that is mine to keep
a treasure taken from the deepest deep
a dream within a perfect sound sleep
my reward for giving my life for the sheep

i have not told a single living or dead soul
about the truth that makes all truth whole
the source of life that glows dark like coal
and fuels the flame in my golden bowl

you are Magi.......
spark of my eye
the wing on high

balancing flight
one left one right
soul raptor tight

safety hedge
guarding the ledge
honing my edge

you are my friend
through thick and thin
too strong too bend

too faithful to err
you guard heaven's heir
and ask not for a share

you show me the beauty
as seen through your eyes
you cherish your duty
with whispers and sighs

i will never let you go
not above not below
where i go you follow
even toward tomorrow

the land of my birth
is far from this Earth
a million million's worth
of chasms width and dearth

i flew through a cloudy rip
down and down a flaming sip
a tiny spark to end my trip
i landed on an Indian's lip

and born upon the wings of love
the indian blew a kiss to a dove

so upon that dove i did light
and took my wing in silent flight

over the mountains beyond the moon
the rainbow caught me in his swoon

seven colors enticed my delight
i stayed in that glow for many a night

drunken with color and high on song
forever would not have been too long

to glide and slide that magical bow
that plays the fiddle of GOD's golden glow

the enchanted minstrel, charmer of beasts
most honored guest at all the King's feasts

constantly serenading my heart with song
letting me feel that i am right to belong

where my heart finds the comfort of home
in forests of azure and moss golden loam

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
awaken. awake kin. awoke kin. alpha 3 times love greater than 3 love greater than 3 in 1 in 0. virus in man mind from singularity in future black hole.

Virus = fear
Interferon = LOVE

The molecular structure of human interferon-alpha:

From wiki:

Interferons (IFNs) are proteins made and released by host cells in response to the presence of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, parasites or tumor cells. They allow for communication between cells to trigger the protective defenses of the immune system that eradicate pathogens or tumors.

IFNs belong to the large class of glycoproteins known as cytokines. Interferons are named after their ability to "interfere" with viral replication within host cells. IFNs have other functions: they activate immune cells, such as natural killer cells and macrophages; they increase recognition of infection or tumor cells by up-regulating antigen presentation to T lymphocytes; and they increase the ability of uninfected host cells to resist new infection by virus. Certain host symptoms, such as aching muscles and fever, are related to the production of IFNs during infection.

About ten distinct IFNs have been identified in mammals; seven of these have been described for humans. They are typically divided among three IFN classes: Type I IFN, Type II IFN, and Type III IFN. IFNs belonging to all IFN classes are very important for fighting viral infections.

IFN = I Fear Nothing

Interferons are named after their ability to "interfere" with viral replication within host cells.

Host cells = human souls

10/7 types of interferons exist in order to fight 10/7 different strains of the one virus which is FEAR.

Revelation 12:9 KJV
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

F alse
E vidence
A ppearing
R eal

Revelation 12:3 KJV
And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Seven heads (animal kingdom) = Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
Ten horns = 10 branches on the tree of life
Seven crowns = seven Archangels, the caretakers of the tree of life

Revelation 12:17 KJV
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The remnant of her seed = interferons

Interfering with fear on Earth...

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59 >>

join