It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why god split

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
1) what is the highest number?
2) what is the lowest negative number?
3) what is the definition of "phi"?
4) can you calculate what the "golden section" is?
5) can you provide us with a syllabus for love?

if a part of your mind fears the unknown, and a part of your mind will always remain true to you, and we are all interconnected in timespace through a point in our subconscious minds .. .. .. . .

if you asked god what the highest number is, when you know they never end, when would you expect you god to return?

me?
i am a silly odd man in the nude with only my truth and offering my words of truth to see if they are compatible with your truth. be not afraid of me. you need not fear me.

[edit on 23-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So what your saying, in other words god is infinity and god can't return because of infinate possibilitys? I'm comfused.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
So what your saying, in other words god is infinity and god can't return because of infinate possibilitys? I'm comfused.

god can not return to your soul until you remove all masks that fear wears and all masks of fear that "alone" and "sadness" wear.

what keeps you from analyzing your own truth?

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Be not afraid and you will have found your truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
my truth and your truth !!!!????

maybe my ignorance is showing but that

sounds like the new age psycho babble

being taught in schools to brainwash kids !!!

and I don't like it at all !!!!!!!!!!

sorry teacher. I think that is pure fiction/deception.

I'm not amused.

toasted

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm still confused. First you said god is infinant and can't talk to us because of that? Then you say God wont be percieved until you eliminate all fear? Both those don't seem like responses just more vague babbling. Enlighten me for I am lost and confused with your teachings.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
me?
i am a silly odd man in the nude with only my truth and offering my words of truth to see if they are compatible with your truth. be not afraid of me. you need not fear me.

First off, put some clothes on. This is a family joint.

Now, as for your mathematical approach to God... I'm afraid quite a few of us are lost, but I would like to offer the following ontological argument:

The Christian concept of God, per Anselm's Ontological Argument states the following:
  • God is infinitely Knowing
  • God is infinitely Powerful
  • God is infinitely Good

There are a few problems stemming from this belief, namely that Evil clearly exists in the world. Which, on the surface, would indicate the following:

• God knows that Evil Exists, but can do nothing about it.
  • God could do something about it, but doesn't know the Evil exists.
  • God knows Evil exists, could do something about it, but chooses not to.

The conclusion, therefore, is that God can only be 2 out of the 3. Unless, of course, God were also infinitely Evil as well, but either one of those two conclusions goes against the Christian concept of God, and thus, why I am not a Christian. There's more, but I'll let that soak in a bit first.

• posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
    link   

Originally posted by toasted
    my truth and your truth !!!!????

from who would i learn my truth from if not other people? if no one was around to tell me sho, what, where, how, or when i was, what would i even know to ask?

maybe my ignorance is showing but that

sounds like the new age psycho babble

being taught in schools to brainwash kids !!!

maybe you are ignorant?

brainwash kids?

when i was a child i justed wanted my parents to let me play with my toy.

wonder how someone came up with the name toy let anyways.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:02 PM
    link   
    Ah the art of being vague, the purgatory of people who think thy're smarter than everyone else but, are too insecure to admit that they aren't smart enough. Ok this dudes just making stuff up now. Let Toy-Toilet? Ones two english words the others one french word. Wierdo.

The truth is scizophrenia and dementia sets in at younger ages these days. Apparently.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 07:04 PM
    link   
    God can not be around any sin, becuase he is above it. You can not reach him without first approaching him with love and truth. As in ET's other postings. Esoteric teacher reminds us of a story that we all can vaguely remember. You have to leave all the masks that fear wears and can only approach hate the same way without a mask. It is just like Jesus meant by only reaching heaven through him. That is by absence of fear and all lovingfully knowingfully. That is my question for this teacher. Is it by losing all knowledge or buy some other elightment? Is it knowledge or ignorance to lose fear? My truth too comes from the truths of others.

Tell me your truth so that I may compare it to mine and see if it is true or false.

O and isnt the antichrist the one who claims to know you better than you yourself.

Teach on cause im listenin

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 08:00 PM
    link   
    Loosing all fear and the sort sounds a lot like loosing all ones ego which sounds a whole lot like buddhism, which sounds a whole lot like existentialism. So I argue that all Buddhists are closer to god and that God prefers their less superflous method of communing with God even if that isn't their intended purpose.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:57 PM
    link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
    Ah the art of being vague, the purgatory of people who think thy're smarter than everyone else but, are too insecure to admit that they aren't smart enough. Ok this dudes just making stuff up now. Let Toy-Toilet? Ones two english words the others one french word. Wierdo.

The truth is scizophrenia and dementia sets in at younger ages these days. Apparently.

ah, i know you. your one of the ignorant people, unaware, and unawake.

nude [mirror] edun (spelled, but not pronounced eden)
    adam [mirror] mad a . ... . or made a (e is silent, makes no sound)

made a what?

man [mirror] nam .. . .. name (again no e sound)

don't like those?

if you had enough empathy and love to put your mindset into that of a car, perhaps you could feel the guilt and shame of a car?

and what is one of the worst things cars do? air pollution, right? in fact automibiles are one of the leading causes of air polution, aren't they?

so....

if i were an automobile constantly blowing fumes out my backside.. ..

i would say:

"see i fart"

but even simpler .. .

"c i fart"

c i fart [mirror] traf i c

trafic or traffic .. ...

perhaps just french?

par lay?

par .. . . pair (no "i" sound really) meaning: couple
    lay . .. . . (slang for a couple making love, oui?)

so we have a couple making love?

ahhh ... and is french not the language of love?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:59 PM
    link   

i humbly request your credentials, please. i would like to know the credentials of the one who has provided such a prognosis.

insane is to be within ones own mind. and for you to make such accusations as you did, wouldn't you have to be in my mind to see that i am in my mind? and if so, aren't you OUT OF YOUR MIND?

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 12:28 PM
    link   
    I'd like to see your credentials from the Superawarenes University for the Hyper Enlightened. You still haven't said anything profound for some one who is so aware.

And I still stand by my statements that there are some people who are adept at the art of being vague. So they will sound smarter than they really are. It's an insecurity issue really.

I don't see any wisdom in any of your anagrams, most aren't even clever. And the retorical statements about being out of your mind are a little off kilter too. But if thats the perspective you have on life then thats cool, your enlightened. Then again so is the 4 year old child who thinks that the rest of the world can't possibly see them when they cover their eyes in a game of peek a boo. No the rest of the world sees through you just fine enough to make assertions about you.

So enlighten me. I get what you're saying, and where you're going with this but still, whats the lesson. Abandon all fear and your life will work out better. Just say that and not babble on and on. Just get to the point.

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 01:12 PM
    link   

Originally posted by thelibra

• Who said He was doing nothing about it? You don't see the answer so it doesn't exist I suppose. Would we say nothing is being done about crossing a river while the bridge is being constructed? Or maybe the bridge is there, but you're not using it.

What seems to be taking forever to you happens instantly (Or has already happened) in God's view.

if you asked god what the highest number is, when you know they never end, when would you expect you god to return?

Why yesterday of course! As if God was constrained by time. You're life is like a book to Him. He can close it, take a million year break, and then get back with you and you wouldn't know the difference. Or, as I mentioned, he could start back a paragraph in your life and tell you that you couldn't fathom the answer before you even asked it.

You see, time is relative and God is everywhere. The better question would be to ask God what time it was.
    Your question and the answers are pointless. This whole discussion is silly because all answers to questions have to be relevant to you. You're not stepping into God's mind because you just can't.

[edit on 28-9-2006 by dbates]

posted on Sep, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
    link   

The Christian concept of God, per Anselm's Ontological Argument states the following:
  • God is infinitely Good

There are a few problems stemming from this belief, namely that Evil clearly exists in the world. Which, on the surface, would indicate the following:

The conclusion, therefore, is that God can only be 2 out of the 3. Unless, of course, God were also infinitely Evil as well, but either one of those two conclusions goes against the Christian concept of God, and thus, why I am not a Christian. There's more, but I'll let that soak in a bit first.

• thelibra, evil exists as a mechanism to teach us right from wrong. God uses Satan who uses evil so that humans and other life can realize the full scope of God's Perfection. A relative hierarchy exists everywhere, with right at the top, wrong at the bottom, good at top, evil at the bottom. God is teaching us to become more like Him. We live and learn God's Infinite Wisdom which requires that for us to exist we must be beneath Him; this is a Spiritual Law. Without a hierarchy of good and evil in the Universe, God would live by Himself. God has granted life as a Blessing.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:58 PM
    link   

Now, as for your mathematical approach to God... I'm afraid quite a few of us are lost, but I would like to offer the following ontological argument:

• God is infinitely Good

• you said:
    "as for your mathematical approach to God"

my reply is: We are still awaiting a return of god, correct? but a return from which direction? if god had a beginning, then perhaps the ending has to first reach the beginning to give the report, right?

you said:
    "God knows that Evil Exists, but can do nothing about it."

my reply is:
    god must first comprehend evil, and their must be a prerequisite to absorb such knowledge, right?

if god was the first cell ever, it was alone. the second cell it thought it created was the cell with the information of "alone". god the first cell was searching for a definition, and all alone could tell it was: "you are alone".

the second concept the first cell of god would have comprehended was: "i am sad that i am alone"

so to the first cell, only the concepts of "sad" and "alone" existed.

later the "i am" of the first cell produced a concept of love, and then for the first time the first cell of "i am" could comprehend, acknowledge, recognize, accept, and love the idea/concept of "fear".

so the "i am" of the first alpha cell perhaps felt shame and gult for not recognizing first that it was only afraid of "alone" and afraid of "sad".

so, there that cell sits, at the core of your subconscious mind, behind all the lies and deceptions taught to you by mankind to include your precious "all fib i bet".

so, now in our minds we are dictated to by all these cells that keep our outer personality (conscious mind) seperated from the majority of our congnitive abilities in the subconscious mind.

all these fear cells throughout your mind, taking up so much vast space in your own head, that you do not control your own thoughts.

and what do all these fear cells say?

"look i fear"

scrunch all that information into a small a package as you can:

look = luc ("u" makes the same sound as u, and "c" takes up less space than "k")
    i = i
    fear = fer (there is no "a" sound in fear)

add them all up and you would have = lucifer

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:00 PM
    link   

Originally posted by preBowAsG

O and isnt the antichrist the one who claims to know you better than you yourself.

antichrist.

what a concept.

if we can explain away fear, and we can explain away hate, and all other negative emotions, then ... .. . .

what would be the opposite of a son?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:09 PM
    link   

I'd like to see your credentials from the Superawarenes University for the Hyper Enlightened. You still haven't said anything profound for some one who is so aware.

ok, i predict that voyager which was launched in 1978 has been buried under giza for thousands of years.

And I still stand by my statements that there are some people who are adept at the art of being vague. So they will sound smarter than they really are. It's an insecurity issue really.

i don't suffer from insecurity issues, i assure you of that. how much so? i gladly wager my entire existance on it.

I don't see any wisdom in any of your anagrams, most aren't even clever.

i would expect no less than that from someone who is so cowardly they can't even identify what the motivations are to their intentions.

what is the opposite of love?

what is your opinions based upon?

answer me these 2 questions, and i will gladly prove to everyone else in this thread that i know you better than you know yourself, coward.

No the rest of the world sees through you just fine enough to make assertions about you.

if that were true, i wouldn't be here now.

So enlighten me. I get what you're saying, and where you're going with this but still, whats the lesson. Abandon all fear and your life will work out better. Just say that and not babble on and on. Just get to the point.

my point is consistant with absolutley every messenger of truth the world has ever known.

my point is consistant with absolutley ever introduction every angel has ever made in the bible.

my point is consitant with the signature i have had at the bottom of every post i have made for well over a year now.

BE NOT AFRAID!!!

please, i am begging you with ever atom of my body, please, fear not for only 1 moment, that is the point.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:15 PM
    link   
    Okay, now your trying to be better than everyone else in here Esoteric Teacher. I've heard enough BS to see that's all your trying to throw here. Stop It! You always do stuff like this when you have a bad week, and you know, I know it. Because I've been reading you for years now. So cut the crap.

God is in so many things, and is so many things together. You wouldn't understand all the soul searching I had to do to understand it. You'll never ever get it. Especially, not after what they've done to me, just to try and stop me from my dreams and possibly quit my job. Then I have to hear you on God. True, the Christian concept of God is flawed so is everything else. Because God is far more beyond what you think. Conceptualize all you want, but God isn't simple to understand. It's a person too, but it's far beyond even what they think.

Which is why I'm trying to prove the truth to the world about them, but I'm not going to be humilated beyond this from them.

So next time you ask Zaphod 58 about whatever happened to bsb2005/bsb2006, remember he's the one that did this to me, and he doesn't care about his fans at all anymore. Especially, if he's going to destroy his longest fan and lie to the fanbase for "fun".

So I can't protect them from thier fans and some of my friends from their BS. He hated me going on to his board and figuring out them hurting fans, and they tried to ruin my life, so they don't have to humilate fans to get them off the board. They turned me into the fans "wrost nightmare" and destroyed me in so many ways.The wrost evening of my life. He was planning all this since I was 15, and then I have to read this from you to top it off.

Just a thought.
    :

I'm not crying, I just feel that bad, the fans asked to be on here.

[edit on 9/29/2006 by brokenwindows]

[edit on 9/29/2006 by brokenwindows]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join