It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objective questions about the pleadians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I do not claim to have the same kind of experience that Billy meier has with his alien friends.

Oh ok, my apologies. I guess I read it wrong.

I'd say to be read with more interest, or be taken more seriously, youre doing yourself a disservice by putting Pleadians in your subject title, or mingling with the "M" word.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't think there is any way to "package" this thread in a way that would draw interest. I don't think too many people here are interested in Billy Meier. But that's okay. I prefer a place like this than some of those other places where they follow Billy to talk about this stuff. I'd get attacked at both places because while I'm not close minded I don't just accept anything Billy says and it is better here so I can hear the negative. I just can't see the Arabs getting together and winning a war against Israel. At least not at this time. That was the topic I was hoping to get to.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by grasshopper

i understand that it is imperative for the human mind to have some kind of grasp as to the plan of this planet and the people in it. is this a question of self conformation that we are of a sound race, or that we are so unstable in our spiritual everlution that we need help from other light beings. is it not possible that no plan at all exists and that we are some of the fruit that grows on the tree of life planted oh, how long ago. we are one planet in one solar system in one galaxy inside one of many universes. its mearly a living organism multiplying just like cells in any living speacies. only the seed is different. maybe our path is to find our own and not be too concerned about the rest. just an idea.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join