It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objective questions about the pleadians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is a link to some information about a recent contact report between Ptaah and Billy Meier.

www.gaiaguys.net...

You read down a ways and they talk about the recent events in Lebanon. It is under the heading, "An update from Ptaah on Israel's most recent war"

It's hard not to read between the lines. We know from their own words that they are against the Jews. They also claim that there isn't anybody else here under any other kind of federation than them. They are also saying that if the Arab countries all banded together they could defeat israel.

Point 1. I'm reading into this a little. But it sounds to me that they are saying that Israel would get no support from any other aliens. Aliens living under the pyramids have already been defeated and will not be able to help.

Point 2. The pleadians are connected with the german race. They were here at the time of world war II and still the germans lost the war. What does this mean? does this mean the Pleadians aren't telling us something? How could this have happened? Are they going to claim they didn't interfere because of some federation rules? Or is it more likely that there is somebody else here who they can not defeat?

[edit on 23-9-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If you scroll down further on that link you will then see a heading, "The United States of America will burn". This is in the contact note 329. It states that it's beginning will be an act of war.

In my own experiences and telepathic messages I have learned of a number code used by the aliens. It's like a calandar that starts on the date May 13. If you add 3 months and 29 days after 5-13 you get 9-11. And I have been able to see this same code used before in the numbers on the contact notes. The content of the messages and the number of the contact note go together.

Notice that I'm talking about contact note 329 on 923. That is the way my brain works these days.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper

Point 2. The pleadians are connected with the german race. They were here at the time of world war II and still the germans lost the war. What does this mean? does this mean the Pleadians aren't telling us something? How could this have happened? Are they going to claim they didn't interfere because of some federation rules? Or is it more likely that there is somebody else here who they can not defeat?

If I were an advanced race of beings I woudn't use war to win the world, I would use influence in different parts of the globe.
If they were connected to the German race or Aryan race then they are winning at the moment. The German influence is clearly visible in the doctrine of the superpower US and the superpower Church.

Research should give you a good indication of that, here's something to get you started, google up Operation Paperclip and also the new Pope Joseph Ratzinger.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would agree with you that the pleadian influence is wide spread. One only needs to look at the fascism and the eavesdropping (which you are probably unaware of) that is going on to know that Hitler is in control in America. Although they are turning it around and creating terms like Islamic fascism to make it look like it is the other way around.

The thing is is that they are making it look as though it is all too easy with the picture they are painting. No one else except for them and their federation are here. Other aliens that were here have been defeated and banished. There will therefore be no outside interference from aliens if the arabs take on the jews. Does it also mean that the pleadians will help in the fight if they do fight? That also seems to be what was predicted in the Henock prophecies.

In their literature they refer to Billy Meier as the 89. That is the number they gave him.

He also brought forth the gospel according to Judas.

In my own contacts I have heard about this Judas person as well. It is claimed that Jesus saw the power of his enemy in Judas and decided to use Judas to defeat his own enemies. Originally he gave him three talents. He then gave him another 30 talents for a total of 33. I can't remember the parable as it was told to me but the time came when he called to Judas and said well done and told him now you have 33 times 33 talents which gives you the numbers 1089. I have heard alot about the number 819. It is actually one of the days that the ship occured in the Fatima sightings,i.e. 5-13, 6-13, 7-13, 8-19, 9-13, 10-13.

Judas has something to do with the number 819 and Billy Meier has something to do with a gospel of Judas. According to the parable that I've heard Judas is used by Jesus and if that is the case that would make the Pleadians actually aligned with the Christians who are also here.

But I'm also hearing stuff that completely contradicts stuff told to Billy Meier. Which paints a very different picture of what is actually going on. And I've noticed that some of it completely contradicts what is being told by Billy Meier and that that is the stuff I'm also forbidden to talk about.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But I'm also hearing stuff that completely contradicts stuff told to Billy Meier. Which paints a very different picture of what is actually going on. And I've noticed that some of it completely contradicts what is being told by Billy Meier and that that is the stuff I'm also forbidden to talk about.

I'm interested in hearing this, send me a u2u.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
DarkCyprus, before you get sucked into this scam you should read these threads;
Billy Meier called the new Notradamus?
Garbage can lid part of BillyMeier UFO?

Heres a great article providing absolute proof that "Billy Meier" ( thats not his real name), is fibbing about where his "prophecies" and info about other worlds comes from.
www.iigwest.com...

These men are FRAUDS AND LIARS. Please do not be suckered by them.

ANYONE who says "aliens gave me info but I'm not allowed to tell you" is a liar.

GrassHopper saw how many people believe "Billy" and decided to try it out himself, only he thought to throw in the religious angle to sucker even more people.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I quote regularly from stuff that I hear. On this website. But there are a few things that I have been told not to talk about. And I noticed when reading some of the contact notes of Billy Meier that it completely contradicted it. Not a lot. But a lot of the stuff I hear agrees with the contact notes. But I agree, I wouldn't get sucked up into all this stuff. I'm just trying to have an intelligent conversation and I'd hate to see the thread get turned into some of those other threads that get turned into attacks against Billy Meier. Nobody trying to "convert" or "suck" anybody up into anything. I'm not Michael Horn. We just get attacked by people who hate when all we are trying to do is talk about this stuff. He is calling people liars without any evidence that they are lying about anything. To me that is clear projection and tells me this person is a liar. He then tells a lie and says I see how many people believe Billy and am essentially jumping on the bandwagon. This is the real lie. The contact notes of Billy Meier are somewhat troubling. I would prefer to be the wishful thinkers who can easily dismiss this stuff. My own experiences have not always been positive. Just leave us alone and stop talking and saying horrible lies about people who you know nothing about.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I agree that this thread should not be turned into an attack against "Billy". There are other threads I already linked to for that kind of stuff. It is only my opinion that you are lieing. You can't stop me from stating my opinion anymore than I can stop you from saying you're all chummy with the aliens.

Who told you that you can't talk about certain stuff?

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I don't care if you call me a liar. It doesn't bother me. But it looks bad if I don't at least counter your foolish remarks for those who read the thread. But thank you for agreeing not to turn this thread into an attack Billy Meier thread. Those people have their own threads. Can't actually tell you who told me I couldn't talk about certain things. I've hinted at it earlier in my first post. There may be others here who the pleadians actually haven't gotten rid of and who they are not aligned with. And it seems that it may be that the others who may be here also are quite content in letter people believe what the Pleadians are telling people even when they tell me something that contradicts them. They say things like, "nobody knows who we are".

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't care if you call me a liar. It doesn't bother me. But it looks bad if I don't at least counter your foolish remarks for those who read the thread.

...Can't actually tell you who told me I couldn't talk about certain things. I've hinted at it earlier in my first post. There may be others here who the pleadians actually haven't gotten rid of and who they are not aligned with. And it seems that it may be that the others who may be here also are quite content in letter people believe what the Pleadians are telling people even when they tell me something that contradicts them. They say things like, "nobody knows who we are".

Well, I must be one of the latter ones then. See, the Plejarens (please stop calling them "Pleadians," you're spelling the word wrong, in the first place, and in the second place they are not from the Pleiades (correct spelling) at all, but from another universe altogether, the rift through which they came being only in the direction of the Pleiades as seen fronm Earth,) have told me multiple times that not only are you lying when you make these weird claims, but that Tiloke is absolutely and perfectly correct and in congruence with The Law of One when he tells us of your prevarications and points to Ike's fine expose of Billy Meier's fraudulent moneygrubbing pose.

Of course, I can't tell anyone which Plejaren told me this, nor how, why, when or where. They have asked me not to and you don't want to rub those guys the wrong way. Semjase is a harsh mistress.

OOOPS! I'VE SAID TOO MUCH ALREADY.........!!!

Harte

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
No, No, No, the Plejarens are in contact with me, Semjase ate breakfast with me this morning , but she told me not to tell you what we ate. She said she's not really talking to either of you. She did tell me who she is talking to, but I can't tell you.

You accuse me of accusing you of lieing without any proof, Where the hell do you get off saying your buddy-buddy with the aliens and you know secrets about stuff...without proof. You are a HUGE liar.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, THE PROVEN LIAR BILLY MEIER AT LEAST HAD PICTURES......

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ive only read a few lines and not to be an ahole but this is rediculous. Why would an alien race come to help fight wars PERIOD? They are more advanced. Wouldnt they believe in peace and harmony and not war? Considering they are and have to be very intelligent races to know that war is not the answer. Think about it.. Im sure they have been around for a long time and to do so there must not be war because eventually war will lead to annihilation. Think outside the box.. the aliens cannot break us of our free will and im sure if this world was about to blow up they would try to save us. They can intervene where they feel necessary but I DOUBT they will aid someone in war inless it is for a good cause. I do believe they havent even made first contact yet.. Maybe with our gov but our gov is so scared of peace they wipe them out anyways so it dont matter. Use some common sense please? Banks, governments and all those high payed people are scared of aliens because they wont have a pot to piss in if they took over because IM SURE they believe in equality. Everyone having the same freedom, the same money, the same fun, the same happiness... Get real.. use common sense when thinking about this stuff. BAP

Oh yea.. I d o believe and I dont care what anyone says.. ALIENS HAVE TO EXIST EVEN IF ITS IN THE SMALLEST MOLECULE.. SO anyone who is a disbeliever... you better open your eyes because this universe is so huge that there has to be another intelligent civi out there.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by jdem02]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Harte I've read your posts before. I don't attack people like you. I usually just ignore you. You have no credibility as you are in contact with nobody and I won't dignify your statements with a response.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
No, No, No, the Plejarens are in contact with me, Semjase ate breakfast with me this morning , but she told me not to tell you what we ate. She said she's not really talking to either of you. She did tell me who she is talking to, but I can't tell you.

grasshopper replies:

See how he puts words in my mouth. When did I ever say that I had any kind of contact with Semjase? When did I say I had any kind of contact with the pleadians? See how he lies and then tells others that we are liars with absolutely no proof. He wants to accuse people of lying and put them on the defense and try to get them to prove that they aren't liars?????

You accuse me of accusing you of lieing without any proof,

grasshopper replies:

Are you crazy? You say I accuse you of accusing me of being a liar? Do you know what an accusation is? You said it in your post. Your some sort of game player. But that's fine. Since no one with any intelligence is going to respond we can sit here and call each other liars if you like.

Where the hell do you get off saying your buddy-buddy with the aliens and you know secrets about stuff...without proof. You are a HUGE liar.

grasshopper replies:

See above response. You show me the quote where I say I'm buddy buddy with aliens. It's not possible to have an intelligent conversation with someone who either can't understand the english language or who just enjoys reading into other people words things they don't say.

REMEMBER EVERYONE, THE PROVEN LIAR BILLY MEIER AT LEAST HAD PICTURES......

grasshopper replies:

What an idiot. Now he thinks I'm comparing myself to Billy Meier.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Harte I've read your posts before. I don't attack people like you. I usually just ignore you. You have no credibility as you are in contact with nobody and I won't dignify your statements with a response.

Oh. Yeah? well, stand back!

EEENIE MEENIE CHILEE BEENIE, the Plejarens are about to speak....!!!
CENSORED BY SEMJASE ET AL.
But because of the CENSORED BY SEMJASE ET AL. they cannot CENSORED BY SEMJASE ET AL.

As far as CENSORED BY SEMJASE ET AL., they told me that CENSORED BY SEMJASE ET AL.

I hope the above will prove to everyone that I am the only true voice of the Plejarens on this board. It's obvious from what I've told you that, number one, grasshopper is a lier and, number two, that my life is in real dang

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdem02
Ive only read a few lines and not to be an ahole but this is rediculous. Why would an alien race come to help fight wars PERIOD? They are more advanced. Wouldnt they believe in peace and harmony and not war? Considering they are and have to be very intelligent races to know that war is not the answer. Think about it.. Im sure they have been around for a long time and to do so there must not be war because eventually war will lead to annihilation.

grasshopper replies:

You might as well be Rush Limbaugh and other wishful thinkers. You state things that you think should be true as though they were true. If you read the link you would see the Ptaah is even claiming the Arabs will one day go to war with the Israelies and will win and the blood will be ankle deep.

Think outside the box.. the aliens cannot break us of our free will and im sure if this world was about to blow up they would try to save us. They can intervene where they feel necessary but I DOUBT they will aid someone in war inless it is for a good cause. I do believe they havent even made first contact yet.. Maybe with our gov but our gov is so scared of peace they wipe them out anyways so it dont matter. Use some common sense please? Banks, governments and all those high payed people are scared of aliens because they wont have a pot to piss in if they took over because IM SURE they believe in equality. Everyone having the same freedom, the same money, the same fun, the same happiness... Get real.. use common sense when thinking about this stuff. BAP

Oh yea.. I d o believe and I dont care what anyone says.. ALIENS HAVE TO EXIST EVEN IF ITS IN THE SMALLEST MOLECULE.. SO anyone who is a disbeliever... you better open your eyes because this universe is so huge that there has to be another intelligent civi out there.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by jdem02]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

See how he puts words in my mouth. When did I ever say that I had any kind of contact with Semjase?

Semjase said that in the war between Mars and this other planet, they took water from an ocean and channeled it into a volcano shaft that went deep into the planet and that is what caused it to explode.

When did I say I had any kind of contact with the pleadians?

I had most of my UFO sightings in Illinois and I am certain I know who you are in touch with.
In my own experiences and telepathic messages I have learned of a number code used by the aliens.
In my own contacts I have heard about this Judas person as well.

If not the Pledians than who? Thats the ONLY alien race you've talked about....

You show me the quote where I say I'm buddy buddy with aliens.

In your own words you say you'r getting information that NO-ONE else is, and some of that is a secret. If not buddies than what , pen-pals?

Are you crazy? You say I accuse you of accusing me of being a liar? Do you know what an accusation is?

I think it looks like this,

He is calling people liars without any evidence that they are lying about anything.

By the way I'm only calling you a liar because you have NO evidence, extrordinary claims require extrordinary evidence.

What an idiot. Now he thinks I'm comparing myself to Billy Meier.

Ummm, you are, or is there some other reason you've mentioned him about a hundred times in this thread and others?
...By the way nice little break of TOS there.(idiot)

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, You're saying hes almost sub-human because he doesnt chit-chat with the Pledians?Plejarean?Plegearian?Peeonmeon?However you wan't to spell it.

But it looks bad if I don't at least counter your foolish remarks for those who read the thread.

What foolish remarks have I made? My opinion that you're a liar?

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Please learn to use the Quote function. You're making it look like the crap you're preaching is coming from me...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Of course you realize Meier claims he is the only one in contact with Plejarens, according to him, youre a liar, fraud, and/or psychotic, in a blanket sense. He says it about any and everyone who claims to be a "contactee".

Knowing the case as I do, as far as I can see, it's one guy in a mudpit slinging mud at someone else in a mudpit. Both are dirty and beyond help.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Of course you realize Meier claims he is the only one in contact with Plejarens, according to him, youre a liar, fraud, and/or psychotic, in a blanket sense. He says it about any and everyone who claims to be a "contactee".

Knowing the case as I do, as far as I can see, it's one guy in a mudpit slinging mud at someone else in a mudpit. Both are dirty and beyond help.

i can't remember at any time saying that I was in contact with the pleadians let alone Semjase. I have already stated this in this thread. I don't know who I am in contact with. I have never seen them with my eyes. Except only once when I was 19. She was humanoid and she did not have the kind of ears that Billy Meier says the Pleadians have. It wasn't until 19 years later that I even learned that she was an alien. She did a disappearing act and I thought it was an angel. I knew nothing about aliens at the time.

I talk a lot about the pleadians because they are very interesting and there is a lot of material about them out there. I do not claim to be a pleadian contactee. If I were a pleadian contactee I would not be hearing stuff that contradicts Billy Meier. Much is very similar.

I am not a religous person. I haven't been inside a church in 15 years. There are no Bibles or scriptures of any kind in my house. I used to be. There are aliens, not all, of the religous type that like to cram their crap down your throat whether you like it or not. I should probably not quote them. i prefer the aliens that have nothing to do with religion. That say things like, "religion is for those who do not know how to govern themselves. We place no restrictions upon what you can or can not do..." That's my kind of alien.

i believe it may very well be true what Billy Meier has stated. It may very well be that he is the only person they are in contact with. You may be correct in saying that Billy Meier would label me a fraud, etc. as he believes there are no other groups here other than the pleadians and their federation and that no one else has any other kind of contact except examination contacts as he calls them. I have been abducted once and it may have been an examination contact.

I do not claim to have the same kind of experience that Billy meier has with his alien friends. This seems very clear to me but I'm sure some of you will still put words in my mouth and claim I am still saying that I am a contactee with the pleadians. I can't make it any more clear.

[edit on 25-9-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 25-9-2006 by grasshopper]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join