It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

curious about abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It seems that UFO phenomena hasnt been widely discussed or even known about until the last hundred or so years. We have the following phenomena popping up pointing towards the existence of ET.

-crop circles
-craft sightings
-abduction cases
-foriegn objects inserted into people/animals

If this stuff has been going on for only a hundred years then I would be more likely accept most of this stuff as fraudulent or culture based legends/folklore. I dont BELIEVE THIS IS THE CASE. I was wondering if anyone can provide me with any material that is older than 100 years of abduction cases. Ambiguos or biblical drivel is unacceptable, Im talking hardcore descriptive accounts of ET beings or craft and abductions.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't think this contains much about alien abduction, but it has information about ancient paintings that contain Alien crafts and alien beings.

www.laufo.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I appreciate your sharing that info but I feel that the paintings are invalid. Speculative, sure. But they are far too ambiguous and many have have been debunked. If you look at many of them closely you will see that they are something entirely different than craft, HOWEVER Im not by any means reffering to all of them. Some have me intrigued.

I understand some ambiguity will be inevitable due to the lack of knowledge of ancient people. This would be an example of something that Im looking for;

1392-

billy bob(?) sees "iron sphere" glowing like an "ember in the sky" maneuvering as if it had a "mind of its own" and lands. A race of "People" wearing "grey paint" and "black glass covering there eyes" are found coming form the sphere. God must have sent them! (this is a fictional account BTW, billy bob is not real
)

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here's some material... some of these photos might be in that first site listed but there are some descriptions of ancient encounters on this site as well as pictures to go with them.

98 AD: From Conrad Wolfhart, Lycothenes (Medieval reporter/writer) "At sunset, a
burning shield passed over the sky at Rome. It came sparkling from the west and
passed over to the east.

UFOs in History

[edit on 22-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Didn't two men admit to traveling the country making crop circles? They stamped the crop down with wood, like using it as a stilt almost.. Will have to look it up!

I saw one when I was like 6.. I was bleedin terrified haha

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue
Didn't two men admit to traveling the country making crop circles? They stamped the crop down with wood, like using it as a stilt almost.. Will have to look it up!

I saw one when I was like 6.. I was bleedin terrified haha

Yes, lots of people have been caught, have confessed and have flat-out stated they created crop-circles. Most of them are man-made.

But there are a small percentage of crop-circles that experts think are created by something else.

The interesting thing is, BOTH types of crop-circles -- man-made or otherwise-- exhibit some of the same weird phenomena that link these things to a possible paranormal source.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by firebat]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
that wouldnt make sense unless ofcourse the culprets some of the "man-made" ones were lying. And if they both share the sme paranormal phenomena... magnetic fields, radiation etc. What seperates the two? What is the difference between the man made one.

Thanks for the UFOS in history though! Im about to check out the link.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyonddeath
And if they both share the sme paranormal phenomena... magnetic fields, radiation etc. What seperates the two? What is the difference between the man made one.

I'm no expert but off the top of my head, I'd say first and foremost the difference in complexity, for the most part, between man-made circles and circles made by other sources is fairly significant. I've seen some absolutely amazing pictures of circles that I refuse to believe could be accomplished by human-beings in the dead of night with nothing but wooden planks and rope... not these huge, intricate ones. That doesn't automatically mean that aliens are making them... they could be naturally forming, for all we know.

I listened to a Coast-to-CoastAM show a while ago about crop-circles and one of the conclusions the guest came to was that there is some sort of information built-in to these circles and that just by looking at them, you can download this information sub-consciously. Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you think the "circlemakers" are lying? I find it hard to believe too.

top topics

join