It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 & WTC Movies designed to brainwash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In my opinion the Hollywood films on United Flight 93 and WTC are designed to brainwash the masses into believing what the goverment wants you to believe.

I also think that making money off of unthinkable atrocities such as these is absolutely sick!

anyone care to share their views on these points

thanks

KG

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
That doesnt sound too far fetched.

Say IF these things are not really all they seem, movies would, well not convinvce, but sway peoples minds if that makes any sence.

I don't like the idea of people making money off it either I think it's disgusting.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They always add dramatics to play on people's heartstrings like the scene in WTC where nick cage's firefighters show solidarity and all agree to back with him

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by: g60kg
In my opinion the Hollywood films on United Flight 93 and WTC are designed to brainwash the masses into believing what the goverment wants you to believe.

I disagree. I think the difference between say the 9/11 movies and JFK movies (oliver Stone being the biggest example) is that there was a greater death toll and most people will find it hard to stomach alternative theories, like it was all deliberate, or no-one died.

Originally posted by: g60kg
I also think that making money off of unthinkable atrocities such as these is absolutely sick!

I agree.

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 9/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I disagree. I think the difference between say the 9/11 movies and JFK movies (oliver Stone being the biggest example) is that there was a greater death toll and most people will find it hard to stomach alternative theories, like it was all deliberate, or no-one died.

I dont understand the point you were trying to make please can you explain

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg

Originally posted by RubberJohnny

I dont understand the point you were trying to make please can you explain

You missed a quote. NO harm done. Please continue. It was just a bit hard to read. . .

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hollywood is one of the many industries controlled by the Illuminati and the government. It's one of the most effective ways to keep society under their control. Anyone who does not believe that... do a search on these forums for "television" and "brainwashing". They have way more control over us than you realize.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't think we needed a movie it was a movie like scenario for the world anyway and the documentaries and news reports was enough. We did not have to feel uplifted from a movie we could get that from real accounts of bravery and sadness from the real people. To me its just its just the actors and production staff using it to channel their talants and real emotions about the events all together like some type of thearapy. I have not seen the movie but have seen documentaries like the fireman one that was real enough and produced like a movie and it was real time too.

Oliver stone has always been controvercial and maybe this was up his street.

It can be seen in two ways, made for the money which I think they don't need anyway and two for the honour of expressing that day and its victims.

You decide I am not sure my self.

[edit on 22-9-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No, it's just a movie. It's been 5 years, people have already made up there mind. Some people may become more skeptical of the official story, but not the other way around. There is a movie on EVERYTHING these days, and it's not all a brainwash campaign.

So what, 9/11 has it's own movie....just like every major event in American History.

I agree. I haven't seen the movie yet, and probably never will.

Sporty

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

anyone care to share their views on these points

thanks

KG

I could just as easilly say the same exact thing about CTers movies.

Better think about who's been making money from advertising and other sources related to 9-11. Paid speaking events ect. Everyone on both sides need to do one massive background check.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual

Ok at the risk of sounding thick what is CTers??

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Conspiracy Theorist

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WithoutEqual

Yeah I didn't figute that out till the other week, started using it cause it's a heck of alot easier to type.

top topics

join