It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Lovers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well this thread has certainly been very interesting.

Makes me want to go and astral travel. I'd love to but i just dont know how. I never knew about astral sex or even meeting others in the astral world. very interesting.

Can you communicate in the astral world? Talk?

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
why presume that you're astral form takes on your gender from this realm? as i doubt that the astral realm is gender specific. for all you know, you could be having this astral love with another man/women, not that there is anything wrong with that. just thought you should keep that in mind. as far as i think it is, your astral form is suppose to be the real you, thus non-gender orientated.

on to why i am soo jealous. that is because i've never been able to get into that state. the most i think i've done is float above my house for a split second, though i have my doubts on whether that was dream or not. i'll look at those links that were posted, but can anyone go into further depth based on personal experince with OBE's and astral travel? mostly with initiating it and such.

gahh! cursed my attachment to my supposed physical form!

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
One problem with having astral lovers is that their bodies are far superior to human bodies, and so you can get spoilt and refuse to have human lovers again. Human bodies are real gross compared to spiritual bodies, and the differences can become overwhelming if you spend too much time with your astral lovers.

That is a very good point. I know of someone who seems to have done just that. It didn't help that they had a past of horrible earth lovers.

I wish I knew for sure what the consequences are when you've had a long-time astral lover & later need to dump them because an earth lover has come along. I've only read that astral lovers encourage you to have as many lovers astral or earthwise, whatever makes you happy. But how will they feel if you dump them? And will they be there if your earth love doesn't work out?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Well this thread has certainly been very interesting.

Makes me want to go and astral travel. I'd love to but i just dont know how. I never knew about astral sex or even meeting others in the astral world. very interesting.

Can you communicate in the astral world? Talk?

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by DaRAGE]

However you want. I've read that the easiest way is through telepathy. Telepathy is much more common than talking in the astral world.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#
why presume that you're astral form takes on your gender from this realm? as i doubt that the astral realm is gender specific. for all you know, you could be having this astral love with another man/women, not that there is anything wrong with that. just thought you should keep that in mind. as far as i think it is, your astral form is suppose to be the real you, thus non-gender orientated.

No, your astral form is still not the real you. It's yet another layer. Your astral form is shaped by your mindset. So if you're male there, you're male there. Same with female. It's all according to your mindset and your beliefs. Change those and perhaps you can change gender instantly in the Astral. The real you indeed doesn't have any gender IMO.

Just make sure you're the same as your body before you get back though. You might want to be a transexual hahaha

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I seem to go through phases where it seems every night consecutively for sometimes an entire month my astral body wants to travel..sometimes I let it go and sometimes it becomes a battle..then it fades and nothing occurs for a while again. Does this seem to happen with you? Or anyone else here for that matter?
Mags

Absolutely... I should point out, that I am with the Maori in black on this one...as far as infidelity goes, and this was before my current relationship...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
OMG. I was just pondering the last question I asked on this thread. It eerily appears to relate to the twin lovers (reversed) tarot reading Iconoclast gave me a while back.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
#e, i've had only one lucid dream. But the thought of having a pretend lover wow, i've never thought of that one heh. Could be interesting however i dont think my significant other would agree with it. He'd definately .. errr he wouldn't like it

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
Can anyone tell me how to have an Astral Projection? Isn't it like dreaming, or telepathic dreaming? I'm really interested in finding out how to do that Astral Projection thing.

me too i am really interested in trying this.. i can lucid dream very easily.. a skill that i have never even tryed to improve it just came naturally to me for some reason...

maybe i am an all powerfull spirit trapped in his human body...

i certainly think i have been here before...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
infact i think it would be wiser to keep me away from this gives me a weird feeling thinking about the possibilitys..

im pretty sure if i tryed i could make myself 10.000ft tall in lucid dreams..

if the part of the brain or soul that causes dreams lucid dreams relates to the part that causes obes. whats to say somebody could not abuse the mental projection..

what is to say somebody doesnt ap as a very powerfull scary form...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Bladerunner... My first OBE came out of a lucid dream.
When I realized I was dreaming, I shot up, up, up till I felt myself "breaking the bonds" (vibrational stage) with my physical body.

But that's just one method.

There are lots more for LD ===> OOBE, but I'm kinda busy at the moment to find them for you. maybe later.

In the meantime google "lucid dreaming" and "out of body"...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
problem ive got is i dont know anything about obes, but i would think the method of control is similier to lucid dreams.. which of yet i havent been able to master.. but i can certainly fly ect ect...

i wonder if there is some seriously dangerous entitys in the asteral plane?

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
this is actually worrying me now. as i have lucid dreamed and ended up in places in dreams that actually exsist..

is this obe,ing?

because if it is i think i may have done it before.. allthough i have never seen my own body,

thinking about it i was over 50 miles away from the area i was in my lucid dream.. was this a possible obe?

all i was doing is flying and talking to somebody i know...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
because if that is the case i would think i could go to bed now and will a lucid dream up.. if i can jump to an obe from this im pretty sure i would allmost be able to obe any time i go to sleep...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Step Three:

Deepen this state. Begin to clear your mind. Observe your field of vision through your closed eyelids at the blackness in front of your. After a while you may start to notice light patterns. These are simply neural discharges. They have no specific effect. Ignore them

are these light patten's red green or white quite bright.. but ussually formless??

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Step Four:

Enter a state of Vibration. This is the most important part of the technique, and also the most vague.

Many projectors have noted these vibrations at the onset of projection. They can be experienced as a mild tingling, or as if electricity is being shot through the body. Their cause is a mystery. It may actually be the astral body trying to leave the physical body.

does it feel like the area you are asleap in it shaking slightly pysically shaking as if you are shivering in bed, but your not ..??

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Any Astral world i create or visit would allow bliss..

for instance, i wouldn't go to heaven for a conjuical visit... i might go to paradise for that kinda exercise,

even shambala or east of eden might be a dating scene,

remember....
travel light---do not take baggage with you---

if your SM (Soul Mate) is known to you...there ain't no need for fantasy figures
if your SO (Significant Other) is in your present timeline you are required to honor your commitments, in any circumstance

but, hey, thats a pov of a schizo...
(.)

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well I would put it this way. In a lucid dream, your enviroment is practically entirally (95-99%) created by your subconscious mind (and to a lesser extend, the conscious mind). It can seem as if your really at a physical (earth) place sometimes though. However I can only speculate on this, because I'm not sure. In an Astral projection, the subconscious and conscious mind is more in balance with other creations (God's/nature's or other people's) than their own and sometimes their influence on the enviroment are minimal.

But they do say that when you're dreaming, you're actually out of your body already. I believe this also, because I believe I've met close relatives in my dreams days after they died. And it really feels as it were really them.

I hope you understood me this way, because this is kinda difficult to put into words.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Check out this site, for inducing OOBE's out of lucid dreams...

members.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Reading some of the material in this Topic made my heart beat faster, and my palms sweat a little, and created an adrenalin surge that was unexpected and inexplicable.

So I left.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join