It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could martial law in thailand be a psy op for the american people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by donwhite
Did our guys do the Nine Eleven Event? Not likely. Too well done for us.

That makes no sense. Too well done for us? So, you're saying 19 men got past airport security with box cutters, used these same box cutters to run a complete hijack of the airplanes, execute a cockpit intrusion despite being outnumbered by at least 40 on each plane, took over flying the airplanes despite being below average pilots, at best, flew around the northeast corridor for over an hour while evading the most advanced air force in the world, and executed an attack on the most powerful country in the world with military precision all while receiving instructions over a walkie talkie by a bearded old man suffering from kidney failure sitting in a cave of a mountain in a dirt poor third world country?

Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical about the "official story".

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

These concentration camps are being built RIGHT NOW in case a "national emergency."

I expect the BKR sites are more likely for “undocumented” workers if we decide to begin deporting them. Unlike the WW2 treatment of 200,000 Japanese there are 3 million Muslims, mostly of Middle Eastern origin, which is too many to put in custody.

I don't know. Do undocumented workers constitute a "national emergency"?

Call me jaded, but they sound like internment camps to me...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by hedder]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hedder

I expect the BKR sites are more likely for “undocumented” workers if we decide to begin deporting them. Unlike the WW2 treatment of 200,000 Japanese there are 3 million Muslims, mostly of Middle Eastern origin, which is too many to put in custody.

I don't know. Do undocumented workers constitute a "national emergency"?

Call me jaded, but they sound like internment camps to me...

[edit on 21-9-2006 by hedder]

Just editing this for you. You quoted the wrong person..i'll let it slide just this once but don't let it happen again

just messin with ya

anyways..hmm..something topic related so I don't waste this post..

I'd just like to re-post my position on this summed up

I think the United States government is holding drills and building concentration camps because they know something big is going to happen soon. They know it will happen because they will pull the strings. I believe an attack, if not a nuclear attack, will be launched on a major U.S. city. This will without a doubt give Bush the support he's never had, and create justification to go to war with Iran based on Cheney's "Second 9/11" plan, which has already been drawn up. This will accelerate and escalate and eventually encompase the entire, or at least most, middle east in war. European allies will join in because of pressure from our government. North Korea will situate themselves just right to attack South Korea or Japan. Eventually, Europe, North America, Asia, Australia, parts of Africa, and maybe Venezuala from South America will be involved. Basically every continent is represented unless the penguins want to start something.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join