It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Camp?Video here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I found this video of what is being called a "Fema" camp over at Prison Planet.
Im sitting on the fence when it comes to what this facility could be.Although,some once told me if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...you know the rest. Would like to here what your opinions are on this.

(Prison Planet)-It seems that this is indeed a death camp, for those on the red and blue list. It can process 26,000 people every 24hrs. The site has since been cleaned up to look inconspicuous.

Link to video here
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Do a key word search "Rex 84". Good find.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats an old video, Id like to see an updated one.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats an old video, Id like to see an updated one.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
FEMA CAMP VIDEO (WITH GAS CHAMBERS, WATCH TOWER, BARBED WIRE, ETC)

HERE IS AN ADDITIONAL VIDEO LINK with new views on the FEMA camp:

video.google.com...

***CONCENTRATION/DETENTION CAMP OR "AMTRAK REPAIR STATION"??? YOU DECIDE!!***

-DG724

[edit on 22-10-2006 by dragongirl724]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
dragongirl,

PLEASE stop posting the same post in multiple threads. PLEASE. The video has already been posted here. Maybe you could contribute to that thread. I believe mods have already given you the link.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
dragongirl,

PLEASE stop posting the same post in multiple threads. PLEASE. The video has already been posted here. Maybe you could contribute to that thread. I believe mods have already given you the link.

What are you talkin about? I posted here with a *new updated video*.......... I didn't know there was a topic already when I made my original forum topic, I was then told this topic existed by a moderator, SoOoOo I placed the new updated video which people asked for here in this one........

its a different video than the original one posted...watch it.

-DG724

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Pink Floyd music in the second video is really creepy. That place is huge!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok I watched the video, I have not heard of this before so forgive me for being so uninformed on this subject but I have a few questions. What exactly makes you believe this is anything but what they claim it is. I mean why does the government remodeling a building make you think its a concentration camp? What Proof do you have? Looks as if any abandoned building that has been fenced off "could" be used for detainment of people but it could also be used for a billion other purposes. Just like the gas furnaces could be used for any industry.

Also, i looked at the additional info link you provided and it has a list of locations of these 800 fema camps. Well, Fort Bragg is listed among many military bases. The WWII buidings are being remodeled here but they are being turned into barracks for our soldiers. I see nothing out of the ordinary about that.

Like I said im not dismissing your claims because I dont know much about it but Id like to see some more info if you have it.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"Gunderson Steel in POrtland or. has a contract with the Bushs to build 300,000+ train cars with shackles in them. people have seen these and a journalist that was doing a story was killed. these would hold approximately 15,000,000 dissidents, activists, etc....??" :: portland.indymedia.org...

I decided to look into these shackles in train cars. Here are an interesting article I have come across discussing this very topic...

Info by Phil Schneider (ex-government engineer killed in a military-style execution in January 1996): "Gunderson, he said, had a contract with the federal government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub-contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over 2 billion dollars for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11, you come up with about 15,000,000."
:: www.mt.net...

other info by Phil Schneider: www.whale.to...

Fear The Coming Train:: www.wealth4freedom.com...

(said to be a photograph of the oversized prisoner-passenger train cars!!!....very strange looking)

-DG724

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro
Ok I watched the video, I have not heard of this before so forgive me for being so uninformed on this subject but I have a few questions. What exactly makes you believe this is anything but what they claim it is. I mean why does the government remodeling a building make you think its a concentration camp? What Proof do you have? Looks as if any abandoned building that has been fenced off "could" be used for detainment of people but it could also be used for a billion other purposes. Just like the gas furnaces could be used for any industry.

Kokoro, Im glad youre not dismissing the issue and instead inquiring additonal information. Lets look at the basics first off: Besides the fact that these facilities are located in extremely isolated areas & surrounded by numerous levels of reversed-barbed wire fencing, (not to keep people out but to keep people in) seems much like a prison set-up, the fact that AGA produces a gas that can cause asphyxiation when inhaled and it being present in this 'train repair station' seems quite strange, especially because this establishment has never been previously heated in the past. The windows & doors all being boarded up as well as the presence of prisonbars baracading any way out pretty much makes for an excellent prison camp. Fema doesn't deny claims of building these establishments. They refer to them as 'detainment camps' and that they will be used to detain immigrants as well as disaster survivors (Tho every city has a disaster relief center already). They also state that if martial law were to be fully executed these camps will house US civilians. (see also REX 84: en.wikipedia.org... ) Scary thought...These facilities can house up to 2 million detainees in some locations, they are DEFINITLY planning for something! This is no train-repair station, nor is it for the well being of the US people! The majority of these camps, if not all 800 of them, have no roads leading up to them. Instead railroads have been built leading directly into the facility ( ala "Auswitch" & "Birkenau": dletouzey.free.fr... ) Here is an aerial view of Beech Grove "Amtrak train repair station"

Why the one-way-in-only turnstiles? Why the prison bars? Why the vast amount of these camps in such isolated areas (camps in FAIRBANKS ALASKA! maps.google.com...,+AK ) ? Why the gas pipes running along the perimeter of the buildings? Why can't those in Katrina's camps speak with the press openly? There are many official or ex-official testimonies claiming that indeed these new facilities will indeed be used as detention camps. Below is a link I have found quite interesting. "Mr. Sea" who's identity has been withheld has a pretty interesting list of factual information which you can further research: www.fourw... inds10.com/news...

I also found it interesting how "HALLIBURTON" received $385 MILLION to build domestic prisons. "The Army Corps of Engineers has awarded a contract worth up to $385 million for building temporary immigration detention centers":
realcostofprisons.org...

To our fascist military state we are all enemy combatants and deserve imprisonment without due process. Now we have the buildings to hold us all. Bush is Big Brother and his administration controls everything, and can suspend our Constitution & Habeas Corpus at his desire.

"The Bush administration claims the power to detain "enemy combatants" indefinitely without trial, a suspension of the Habeas Corpus guarantee on which our justice system is founded." -July 15, 2002 ( www.thenewamerican.com... )

Maybe I'm not explaining myself as clearly as I should. But I hope this opens your eyes a little more to this particulur situation.

-DG724

[Mod edit: shortened long link]

[edit on 2006-10-23 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
No Im not dismissing it after all it DID happen before, jsut not in america and all the while the Jews of Germany never believed they would go to those extremes. I guess I dont want to believe that our gov would do such a thing. I will look over your links and get back tot his thread tomorrow, I gotta sleep LOL thanx for the additional links.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Looks more like an Amtrak depot that is now housing some light industry.

other thread

i have already taken apart the helicopter claims in this thread.

gut instinct says there is nothing to this one, sorry.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I live by numerous train depots, some still in commision and others abandoned. Newark, Hoboken & Penn Station are enormous train depots that I frequently travel to & from and none of which have had such extensive gov't funding, gov't security, or BARACADED DOORWAYS/WINDOWS, QUESTIONABLE GAS PIPING OR BARBED WIRE!!! cmon this is obsurd and undeniably a gov't facility not an Amtrak repair station....no way. There is no reason for such high-tech security (electronically scanned turnstiles) and numerous levels of barbed wire fencing that keeps people in, instead of keeping people out...what gives????

-DG724

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I would have to take the Phil Schneider route on these FEMA camps. There is no way in the world they would risk having detention camps on a mass scale out in the open,,,IE CUBA Camp X Ray for Al Qaida.
Talking about a headache for the so called imprisoners from a already angry public thats just a hair from snapping now.

They would imprison most in underground facilities out of the worlds eyes

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's puzzling what all those 800+ detention camps are for. Barwires facing inward. That is troubling. Assuming in our near future they plan to around up percentage of the population, they will need to a have foreign military in charge (NATO) and some public consent. They could accomplish public willingness by releasing an epidemic like a bird flu. Of course, the epidemic round-up is a smokescreen. With all the NSA spying and every file on citizens, they will around up all the true patriots and non-sheeple in the process.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Some very interesting video's on this thread

But my question is why? why do you think these have been created and for what purpose?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
These to me all look like sensible measures if the building were to be storing, say computer equipment or high value parts. The turnstyles are nothing sophisticated, if they were there is no way you would even have seen them let alone the camera get close enough to them. Simple turnstyles with magnetic swipe id's to gain access through a low security fence.

Boarding up the windows? makes sense if you are storing stuff in there to stop people stealing it.

It looks very much like the facility is undergoing a hand-over to new storage owners, and im sure if you go back in a few month time there will be even more changes.

There is no way if this is what you claim that you would

a - even see it
b - even get near it
c - even find it

You could drive up to any disused industrial unit, and take pictures and justify all of your claims from it.

Now the fema pictures earlier on, there is something going on there. That is obviously a facility designed to handle people, but im afraid all you got here is a big empty shed.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Come on guys..

It'll be fun. We can go to the camps together, and all shower in one big room, sleep on 1/4 inch thick wool cotts, and eat watered down oat meal all day.

Hey, they might even let us have some dominos, or maybe an UNO deck or two.

Fun, fun, fun..

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Great White Cheney
Come on guys..

It'll be fun. We can go to the camps together, and all shower in one big room, sleep on 1/4 inch thick wool cotts, and eat watered down oat meal all day.

Hey, they might even let us have some dominos, or maybe an UNO deck or two.

Fun, fun, fun..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join