It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Cloaked Commercial and Military Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was in Glendale, California last year (2005), just getting out of my car to enter a Vons grocery store. It was a typical, clear, beautiful southern CA day. As I got out of my car I looked skyward and saw something very bizarre. There were about 4 or 5 white lines being sprayed intermittently in the air, one directly above the other.

The lines were sprayed in short, quick bursts and I could see were spelling words. The really bizarre thing about it was that I did not see the craft spraying these thin clouds. The words eventually spelled out a website, called "flying.com" or "flying.org" or something to this effect. I remembered it, because it was so bizarre I had to see what it was. I went to the website and typed in what I saw, but there was not site. It was really strange.

It's weird stuff, and it's happening right over our heads...these links show a commercial aircraft, and a military aircraft taking on the appearance of simple, white orbs. Does anyone know of a technology that can conceal an aircraft to the naked eye?

www.orbwar.com...

www.orbwar.com...

www.orbwar.com...

www.orbwar.com...

www.orbwar.com...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's a video of a message being skytyped. Notice that the aircraft aren't visible in the video. At 10,000 feet up, they are small enough to be essentially invisible.

There is also a companion medium known as skytyping, which uses a fleet of seven radio-equipped planes that fly in formation and electronically "type" out a 13-letter message in block form. The sky-typed message is 15 miles long and a mile deep and, on a clear day, can be seen in a 40-mile radius for approximately 10 to 30 minutes, depending on atmospheric conditions.

Edit: guess I should wake up before I post. I read radio-equpped as radio-controlled

[edit on 9/17/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Most skywriting planes are older planes that are rather small. At 10,000 feet even a 747 seems pretty small. You'll be lucky if you OCCASIONALLY see smaller planes. And at the level a normal contrail forms, you'll be lucky to see the plane AT ALL.

Here are examples of skywriting planes:

I can almost guarantee that at 10,000 feet you won't see ANY of those planes.

[edit on 9/17/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You both answered my question. When you see something like that for the first time and have no idea you're really scratching your head. That's exactly what I saw...

Now, moving on to those links I provided...still very interesting stuff...

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'll tell you right now he's totally wrong on this image. That is NOT a KC-135 in his picture. it's either a 747-400 or an A340. The plane he took a picture of has winglets and a KC-135 doesn't. What he claims is the refueling boom is the right wing and outboard engine. As for the others, they all look like normal planes at altitude to me. Oh, and stealth fighters don't "hover". As for the 9/11 one, that was debris that was ejected from the building most likely. You're NOT going to manuver a B-2 that way that low to the ground. The picture shows it in a downward trajectory, so unless he's saying the crashed it through the building you're taking a billion dollar plane and diving it towards the ground. You just don't DO that with an asset that valuable.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
You both answered my question. When you see something like that for the first time and have no idea you're really scratching your head. That's exactly what I saw...

These guys are debunkers here for the military and government. First of all where are the words then? I didn't see them? Why is a high cost military plane crusing around watching this operation? The sprayers are up high... why?

I've seen orbs around sprayers where I live and when you see sprayers just pick up your binoculars and check out around the plane. The orbs are monitoring the spraying for some reason just like nobody admits to the spraying at all in officialdom. The other military planes are checking on the orbs to try and figure out what is going on there.

Amazingly air traffic controllers cannot comment on such weird activity due to recent changes in the laws that govern flight lines, laneways and their own responsibities etc. At one time they could question an unmarked white plane flying back and forth over a city and spraying like crazy and nobody knowing why?

Please note all commerical aircraft must have a number on them.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm with you on the photo you indicated. The commercial craft doesn't exactly match the cutout he pasted next to it. It may have been for reference. But it does look like reg. pic of a plane at altitude.

The sleath bomber pic near the WTC WOULD have to crash with its trajectory, but it IS a large object in relation to the building...if it's not a stealth, then what is that thing? A missile?

I also agree that it should be debris that he's indicated as "orbs" falling from the buildings in the link I provided, but look at this link and tell me what this black orb is.

www.orbwar.com...

The tower on the right is burning, the tower on the left has not been hit. This black orb is north of the tower ON THE LEFT, which is between this orb and the burning building. Too boot, the black orb is not only NOT shooting away from the tower on the right as a projectile would be, but it is moving toward the towers just as the plane is about to hit the building on the left. Imagine if this were a cloaked military helicopter guiding an ordinance (the plane) into the second building...whatever the orb is, it appears to be following the action...As the website author indicates, this black orb seems to use the black smoke as a camoflauge or cover of sorts...

Using the first photograph, and judging by the size of the plane and the building, and given that the orb is clearly approximately the size of the building, what would you gage the size of that orb is?

Given all of the very strange photos on his site, I think it's not beyond the realm of possibility that an aircraft could be camoflauged or cloaked in this sense. He does a good job of grabbing pics of craft that look like orbs. This is very weird stuff...

[edit on 17-9-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah, and you're gonna be able to see 6 inch high black letters under the elevators from the ground? Even with binoculars you can't make out that kind of detail on a plane. I've seen planes that I had trouble seeing the registration numbers when they were parked on the ground and I was a few hundred yards away from them.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have no idea what it could be, but there are much better and easier ways to guide the planes to targets IF, and I stress IF they were remote controlled. GPS would be one, you could use GPS to get them right near the buildings, and have a guy on the roof of a building nearby with a laser hitting the buildings and use that to guide them in. Or you could even simply have a camera in the nose and guy on the ground controlling them like with the Predator. There are any number of easier ways than having a cloaked helicopter to guide them in.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Even with binoculars you can't make out that kind of detail on a plane. I've seen planes that I had trouble seeing the registration numbers when they were parked on the ground and I was a few hundred yards away from them.

Maybe your eyesight isn't that good? Do you wear glasses? Besides, who is iding these planes? where can I call to find out who owned that plane and why it was there? who is running the operation? where is the flight logs? where is what?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses. Ok, if it's not a helicopter, what the heck is it? It's big whatever it is, and it appears intelligently controlled...

Also, I remember reading somewhere that there was talk of someone on the roof of a building near the WTC that morning that someone thought launched some type or ordinance toward the buildings...I haven't seen a lot on that, and wonder if that was a remote control operative, or something else...I hesitate mentioning that without backup, but will provide a link if I find anything on that...maybe someone has seen something on that...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There are websites that track planes even without having the registration number. And you're telling me that your eyesight is so good that you can see something 6" high at that distance. Riiiiight.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
These guys are debunkers here for the military and government.

Well, I'm owed some SERIOUS back pay, then.

Since you know this as a fact, you must have connections. Please look into my getting my pay ASAP!!

[edit on 9/17/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'll tell you right now he's totally wrong on this image. That is NOT a KC-135 in his picture. it's either a 747-400 or an A340. The plane he took a picture of has winglets and a KC-135 doesn't. What he claims is the refueling boom is the right wing and outboard engine.

Astute observation...
I agree...not a KC-135...

As for the others, they all look like normal planes at altitude to me. Oh, and stealth fighters don't "hover".

Well...some test variants of the Raptor...but of course that can't be confirmed officially.

I go right by an airport everyday, twice (i.e. within 100' of the tarmac) (to work and home). Planes fly over the road at VERY low altitude, all the time, and there is NO way I could read the letters on the tail as they're coming in even.

new topics

top topics

join