It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

smell of burning paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i keep smelling burning paper around me, does this mean anything, i sometimes wake up and smell it to,

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Maybe there is actually paper burning somewhere in your house, behind a radiator maybe?

There's a possibility it could be a medical problem though, if you continue smelling it with no source, go see a doctor.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi Beacon.

Could you please make clear why you feel this is a paranormal event?

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
hey beacon you really should see a doctor soon this is very serious it is a symptom of a a tumour growing, I hate to be so blunt but please go see a doctor straight away.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure who it was that asked, but yeah, this could be a very typical paranormal event.

Smell is another sense that many of us can use... I often smell differnt things from those already passed. Perfume, callogne, fires, flowers, once I smelled melting marshmellows and a camp fire. Just like the feeling of emotion and the glimpses we might get visualy or otherwise, or the words or knowings we get from who knows where... smells come too.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
it's a warning that there's going to be a fire sooner or later so be careful

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey like I said its more likely to be something a little more rational no offence, but seriously you really should see a doctor or someone who can give you a proper diagnosis.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beacon
i keep smelling burning paper around me, does this mean anything, i sometimes wake up and smell it to,

I can relate to a very similar experience that is becoming a cause for concern!
Almost a dozen times a day I smell burning flesh and have done from the day after my father was cremated at the begining of July 2006.
I smell it outside in the garden, in the house, in my place of employment, when travelling on my motorcycle, in the local supermarket and just about everywhere else. This is not my imagination, my wife and visitors report a similar smell.
I am at a loss to connect any 'natural' (smoking,smoked fish,smoked bacon,etc) odour to this unwelcome and odd phenomena.
I have no answers to your experience any more than I have for mine......??????

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
anglo maybe theres somebody buried under your house or stuffed/cemented into your walls? just a thought

[edit on 21-9-2006 by topsecretombomb]

top topics

join