It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic Analysis of the WTC7 Hole - NIST Debunked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
reply to post by exponent

I got sad when I opened this.... Ultima1 has a post on the top of the page...poor truther died back over a year ago.

Oh really ultima died? What happened there? I always assumed that he eventually got banned.

Originally posted by thegameisup
there is enough evidence and analysis in this thread to show there was no 20 story hole, and to show the fires were not that damaging.

Are you joking?

What explanation do you have for this image?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

My explanation is... So What?

People don't bleed to death from superficial scratches. Steel buildings don't fall like a house of cards from a little dent.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

True enough, would you say that there is evidence of damage to the south side of WTC7 though? That is the question after all. I'm not saying that it only collapsed because of this damage, just that the damage existed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

I got sad when I opened this.... Ultima1 has a post on the top of the page...poor truther died back over a year ago.

Oh really ultima died? What happened there? I always assumed that he eventually got banned.

there is enough evidence and analysis in this thread to show there was no 20 story hole, and to show the fires were not that damaging.

Are you joking?

I've seen this photo and dismissed it a long time ago. I have blown this up and through the black smoke you can still see windows, so that proves thee is no 20 story 'hole' at all.

Also, any damage would not be in a perfect vertical line, it's either photo-shopped to appear like a gash, which is a bad job because you can still see the windows through the black smoke, or it's just smoke that looks like like something it isn't, because as I say, the fact the windows can be seen through the smoke proves there is not 20 story hole!

Show me a picture without smoke and you might get taken seriously!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As you can see in this video, the black strip you call 'damage' is symmetrical and obvious faked to make it appear like damage. There is no way you would get perfect symmetrical damage like that.

NIST never mentioned this, and NIST concluded that fires brought down WTC7, so any damage is irrelevant, not that this black strip is real damage anyway.

If this was real, which it isn't, it still would not have contributed to WTC7 falling almost symmetrically at freefall speed.

You should be careful what you take as truthful, stuff like this just weakens the OS, which does not stand up at all.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

He passed Feb 21, 2011 SOURCE

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I've seen this photo and dismissed it a long time ago. I have blown this up and through the black smoke you can still see windows, so that proves thee is no 20 story 'hole' at all.

How does seeing windows through smoke = no 20 storey hole?

This is taken from a video, it's not a still picture. You have no evidence it has been 'photoshopped' and so I must therefore assume you are just claiming it is fake because you have no explanation for it.

Please present some evidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Oh that's a shame. Ultima was always a strange character and we can see now where his claims to be a government employee with top secret access came from.

I wouldn't wish death on any opponent though, so my thoughts go out to his family.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

How does seeing windows through smoke = no 20 storey hole?

This is taken from a video, it's not a still picture. You have no evidence it has been 'photoshopped' and so I must therefore assume you are just claiming it is fake because you have no explanation for it.

Please present some evidence.

Well if there is a 20 story 'hole' the wondows would be missing! Pretty obvious. When I say photoshopped I mean the video is edited, I should have been clearer. It's just too symmetrical. See other videos debunking this fake non existent 'hole'.

It doesn't matter what anyone presents to you, if the evidence we present does not support the OS, you will dismiss it. If you cannot see the obvious, it is because you do not want to, and never will no matter how much evidence is provided.

Thankfully there are many members that are interested in finding the truth, and are interested in real evidence that shows the OS to be a lie. It's those people that I'm here for, not people that will lie to keep the OS going.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by gavron

Oh that's a shame. Ultima was always a strange character and we can see now where his claims to be a government employee with top secret access came from.

I wouldn't wish death on any opponent though, so my thoughts go out to his family.

You call him an 'opponent' so 9/11 is a game to you, you've been sold the OS, and that is all you will ever believe. Not point anyone who disbelieves the OS joining in your internet games is there.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well if there is a 20 story 'hole' the wondows would be missing! Pretty obvious. When I say photoshopped I mean the video is edited, I should have been clearer. It's just too symmetrical. See other videos debunking this fake non existent 'hole'.

The windows are missing? Where exactly do you think you can see them? Is it that they're not missing or is it too symmetrical? You can't seem to make your mind up. It's clearly a failure between two exterior columns, so I'm not remotely shocked it is symmetrical as that is how the building was built.

It doesn't matter what anyone presents to you, if the evidence we present does not support the OS, you will dismiss it. If you cannot see the obvious, it is because you do not want to, and never will no matter how much evidence is provided.

You haven't presented any evidence, just claimed that because the damage is 'symmetrical' then it's clearly faked, but you have no evidence of this, just some guy's random youtube video. How was it faked in 2001? What technology did they use to impose a line behind smoke?

Thankfully there are many members that are interested in finding the truth, and are interested in real evidence that shows the OS to be a lie. It's those people that I'm here for, not people that will lie to keep the OS going.

It seems to me you're here to say whatever you want and then accuse people when your assertions get challenged. You've presented no evidence of fakery, no evidence that this fakery is even possible, and no reason why anyone would fake such a thing.

This despite the fact that there are first hand accounts talking about the damage to WTC7. I would say that you are the person who doesn't want to listen to reality. I'm just asking you questions.

You call him an 'opponent' so 9/11 is a game to you, you've been sold the OS, and that is all you will ever believe. Not point anyone who disbelieves the OS joining in your internet games is there.

We debated, the two sides in debates are opponents. You are twisting this into some implication that doesn't make any sense. I was not sold the OS, I investigated conspiracy claims and determined the truth for myself. On the contrary you seem to be entirely convinced by the multitude of youtube videos you post. I'm still waiting for you to present the tiniest bit of evidence that this video was faked.
edit on 7/7/12 by exponent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have nothing to prove to you, as I have said, I'm not here for you.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

This is a poor excuse for being unable to provide evidence of your claims. Why can't you just admit that instead of claiming you don't need to prove anything? You said that these were faked, so you have to prove your claims. That's how the burden of proof works.

I backed up my statement, time for you to do the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by thegameisup

This is a poor excuse for being unable to provide evidence of your claims. Why can't you just admit that instead of claiming you don't need to prove anything? You said that these were faked, so you have to prove your claims. That's how the burden of proof works.

I backed up my statement, time for you to do the same.

Nobody can prove anything without a proper investigation and you know this. The 911 Commission was a whitewash. When something is impossible, nobody needs to prove why it is impossible, because it is already proven impossible by the laws of physics. You just want everyone to accept different laws of physics for 911 so you can protect the OS. Your tactics are old, stale, and very transparent.

Only the lemmings will continue believing the impossible. They're useless in finding out the truth, but very useful to the Power Elite neocons who did this. They just keep blindly serving a corrupt system instead of overthrowing it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
Nobody can prove anything without a proper investigation and you know this. The 911 Commission was a whitewash.

Why? Because you say it is so? We already have the facts, you don't need to pretend that they don't exist. We have the photographs that are being denied. I posted it directly above this post.

When something is impossible, nobody needs to prove why it is impossible, because it is already proven impossible by the laws of physics. You just want everyone to accept different laws of physics for 911 so you can protect the OS. Your tactics are old, stale, and very transparent.

Lets talk about tactics. You come into a thread and attack me, rather than discussing the point at hand. You invoke claims of impossibility but without calculation, and you claim I am transparent. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Only the lemmings will continue believing the impossible. They're useless in finding out the truth, but very useful to the Power Elite neocons who did this. They just keep blindly serving a corrupt system instead of overthrowing it.

Please don't throw personal insults about. You are literally repeating the words of others without using the slightest critical thinking. It is not impressive.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join