It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Invention!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here thinkin'.... Hmmm I says to myself, Self, what would be the perfect invention...... So I take a sip of beer, noticing it is getting warm, when BAM! It hits me.
The perfect invention would be a reverse microwave oven! Oh man this is some good thinkin'! When you put something in this reverse microwave, it would freeze stuff like really quick! What should I call it? C'mon brain, come up with a really cool name.........
It's the reverse of a microwave, hmmm, I says to myself the opposite of micro is giant, and if you wave at someone, and they don't wave back it's a snub. So the opposite of wave is snub..... Hmmmmm, I got it! The perfect name for this would be giantsnub! That's it, I'll call this invention the Giantsnub. Man that is some good thinkin'.

Man having a giantsnub would be sooo cool! Think what you could do with it.

Like on the hottest day of the year, you could run in and turn on that giantsnub and make snowballs. Man, won't the mailman be surprised when he's all sweatin' and stuff, and you peg him with a snowball! Man that's some good stuff.

Or like when your friends are over and they brought over some piping hot coffee they just bought. When they leave the room, you take that hot coffee, put in that giantsnub, and flip it on high. Won't your friends be surprised when they come back and their coffee is a big block of ice!

Oh man, listen to this! This is some real good thinkin'! The kids next door keep hittin' your house with a wiffle ball. You take that wiffle ball, pop it in the giantsnub for a minute, then throw that ball back to the kids. When they hit that wiffle ball with the bat, that wiffle ball will explode into a million pieces! Pure genius!

Man I really want a giantsnub!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I reckon it could be possible, it would have to be a container that you could inject some liquid nitrogen in and BAM, frozen whatever.

For this information, I'll be demending 100% of the income and I'll give you a mars bar or something.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I reckon it could be possible, it would have to be a container that you could inject some liquid nitrogen in and BAM, frozen whatever.

For this information, I'll be demending 100% of the income and I'll give you a mars bar or something.

Hmmmm, I was doin' some thinkin' about this........
So I says to myself, Self, would you like a Mars bar? No, I think I'd rather have a big pack of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and a bag of peanut clusters.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And I say to myself, Self? Yes self? I think lombozo is a nut! Oh, what a ludicrous accusation! I know, tis isn't it!? Rather good!

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Zanzibar]

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

And I say to myself, Self? Yes self? I think lombozo is a nut! Oh, what a ludicrous accusation! I know, tis isn't it!? Rather good!

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Zanzibar]

Thank you for the compliment!
I think.........
Man I really want a Giantsnub!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So, I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'....... And I says to myself, man that Giantsnub would be so cool to have!

Like if your sittin' there and it's really hot out and stuff. You could take off your underwear, put it in that giantsnub, and flip it on for a couple of seconds. You put on that underwear, and that will really cool you off! Now that is some darn good thinkin'!

Yeah, I gotta get me a giantsnub!

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Deep freeze underwear? Bloody amazing idea! Make it big enough to walk in and we'd be sorted!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Deep freeze underwear? Bloody amazing idea! Make it big enough to walk in and we'd be sorted!

Big enough to walk in, eh? That's some pretty cool thinkin' Zanzibar! Now that makes me do some more thinkin'! Hmmm, I says to myself, Self, what else would a really cool giantsnub be good for?
Hmmmm................
C'mon brain, come up with somethin' really cool...........
Giantsnub, giantsnub, giantsnub...............
Wait! I got it!
You make like a portable really powerful giantsnub! Kind of like one of those really cool taser things. Oh man this is some really cool thinkin'! If somebody tries to attack you, you pull out that portable giantsnub, and freeze him into like a giant snowman! Oh yeah that's alot better than a taser. When someone gets tasered, they roll around on the ground cryin' and screamin' and stuff. And that really hurts my ears. Brain, you deserve an award for doin' such amazin' thinkin'!

Man now, I really want a giantsnub!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'll take two Giantsnubs please...one for the kitchen..one for my basement bar to keep things nice and refreshing !!:w:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I'll take two Giantsnubs please...one for the kitchen..one for my basement bar to keep things nice and refreshing !!:w:

Now that's some good thinkin'!
I'll put the order in Alpha Grey.
Yeah I really think the Giantsnub would be a perfect invention!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Now that's some good thinkin'!
I'll put the order in Alpha Grey.
Yeah I really think the Giantsnub would be a perfect invention!

Awesome..in no time I will be chillin and swillin !! :w:

Damn good idea lombozo !!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can't see why there isn't something like this already out!?

I'll have twenty Giantsnubs!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Do you know them terry's chocolate oranges that are relly hard to break up, well you just put it in your giantsnub and then bang it on the table and then it breaks so easily, I dont know bout you but I love frozen chocolate (mmmm frozen mars bar, try it if you havn't)

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Do you know them terry's chocolate oranges that are relly hard to break up, well you just put it in your giantsnub and then bang it on the table and then it breaks so easily, I dont know bout you but I love frozen chocolate (mmmm frozen mars bar, try it if you havn't)

Now that's some darn good thinkin'!
Man I really want a Giantsnub already!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'....... Yep, I think that Giantsnub would be such a perfect invention.
Like in the middle of summer, you could take a portable giantsnub and put it in the pool and flip it on high. In no time you could be playin' ice hockey and stuff!

Oh man how about this? You could take your loser brother in laws coffee spoon, and put it in that giantsnub. Then when he licks that spoon it will freeze to his tongue. I bet he'd be so surprised!

I really need a giantsnub!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So I was sittin' here doin' some thinkin'..........
So I says to myself, Self what else would a giantsnub be good for?
When BAM! It hits me.
Like if your drivin' and your car starts to overheat, you take that portable giantsnub and aim it at your radiator. Man that would be so cool.

Or like you could aim that portable giantsnub at your loser brother in laws car tires and stuff. When he starts the car, his tires would all break into a million pieces and stuff. I bet he'd be so surprised.

Man I really want a giantsnub!

top topics

join